NY Times rates Oakland Ca 5th tourist city

Is the New York Times really saying that if you visit the Bay Area you should visit Oakland and not even bother with SF

Is the New York Times really saying that if you visit the Bay Area you should visit Oakland and not even bother with SF

I posted the link.

What they are saying is its their places to see in 1012. The bottom line is the support of ows.

I posted the link.

What they are saying is its their places to see in 1012. The bottom line is the support of ows.

Really? Seems like the bottom line is thinking Oakland has good restaurants.

Read between the lines.

I am also not sure running the gang land gauntlet to get to any restaurant is worth your life.

;).... thats the part they dont tell you.

The mayor is under criminal investigation, the sports teams want to leave the city and it is considered one of the most dangerous cities in America. Did the NY times base their report on scoring good dope?

The mayor is under criminal investigation, the sports teams want to leave the city and it is considered one of the most dangerous cities in America. Did the NY times base their report on scoring good dope?

No, according to good liberal spin. This is all about supporting OWS.

No, according to good liberal spin. This is all about supporting OWS.

That's it. Oakland is Van Jones's home base and as we all know Van Jones led an arson and looting spree in the area after the Rodney King verdicts before converting to communism in jail. Barry Hussein appointed his friend Jones to a position on the "green jobs" board" before public outrage sent him packing. Jones is the acknowledged leader of OWS and now the left wing NY Times is paying him back by trying to send innocent tourists to Oakland to boost the economy by getting mugged.

Forum List

Back