NY Times: Met Should Be Free to Everyone

But for a nominal fee of $16.99 a month you too can read the NY Times.

New York Times Checkout

The Met Should Be Open to All. The New Pay Policy Is a Mistake.

it used to be that payment was "suggested" but if you didn't have the money, you could go in to the museum. Same for the Museum of Natural History. Also, if I recall correctly, Wednesdays are free.

why are you offended that the times has an opinion about mandatory pay.

it's not like you go to the met. but thanks for your interest in my city.

New York Times Checkout

it used to be that payment was "suggested" but if you didn't have the money, you could go in to the museum. Same for the Museum of Natural History. Also, if I recall correctly, Wednesdays are free.

I say, free access to the New York Times is a basic human right!
It’s art and it belongs to humanity and we are all entitled to view it without paying for the experience regardless of where we reside,” then how about the fact that the news the NYT reports is happening to all of humanity. Why, by charging for it, they’re stealing our common heritage!

New York Times Checkout

I say, free access to the New York Times is a basic human right!
It’s art and it belongs to humanity and we are all entitled to view it without paying for the experience regardless of where we reside,” then how about the fact that the news the NYT reports is happening to all of humanity. Why, by charging for it, they’re stealing our common heritage!

luckily no one cares what you think.

again, why are you so offended that New York has magnificent museums....

given that you'venebver walked into one, I'm pretty sure you should save the angst. which clearly was nothing more than spew against a newspaper you hate because they tell the truth about your orange sociopath.

you should probably go back to reading breitbart.... it's really where your comprehension level is.

New York Times Checkout

This is why the taxes in your city and state, which you people have been bellyaching over the past week about now having to pay, are astronomically high

New York Times Checkout

This is why the taxes in your city and state, which you people have been bellyaching over the past week about now having to pay, are astronomically high

everything is a trade off... I do pay a lot of taxes.

but I also get to go to the metropolitan museum.....

thing is he doesn't care and isn't interested in the cost of admission to the museum or my taxes..;... all he wanted was to rant about the NYT.

The MTA is a financial disaster, beyond salvation. It will and is in the process a bringing NY to its knees, so
why not make it free and just raise taxes? Is not that the De Blasio way?

Forum List

Back