NY Times going after The Rockettes. Too white. Audience also, too white.

LOL, wtf, this is news?

I attended a Rockettes show with my family last Christmas in NYC. No one in the audience gave a shit that I was non-White. Similarly, I didn’t give a shit that everyone (ostensibly) on the stage performing *was* white.

Idiotic media feigning outrage and drumming up controversy where there isn’t any.

Sarah McLaughlin Had A Lilith Concert Tour
When She Caught Flack For No Black Or Hip-Hop Acts
She Responded With "There's Plenty Of Other Venues For That"
Indeed There Are
Like, There's Nothing Else On MTV

Does Everything Have To Be Destroyed
By R&B Warbling, Racket Rhyme, And Twerking Booty Flop ??
We Don't All Appreciate That As Art

The Rockettes and Race: A Very White Christmas

On Wednesday, as it happened, I went to see the “Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes,” which is something you can do at 11 o’clock in the morning in late November in Manhattan. I was by myself. My son, like so many children growing up in New York and fed with its imperious cultural attitudes, would sooner eat a head of escarole than choose to see something dependent on the word “spectacular” as a noun.

There were plenty of children in the audience though, even if it was a school day, and plenty of old people and middle-aged people. Many of them were wearing Santa hats. The crowd was overwhelmingly white.

Google Image Result for https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.muckrack.com/profile/images/28825/ginianyt.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

Dear God I hate liberals

I love all the white bashing...I hope this forces nutless white folks to wake the fuck up and grab their sack.

The ignorance of the right knows no bounds. I look at a country built on the exploitation and genocide of non-white races, not as a more intelligent group dominating others, but as a group with no moral compass or common decency abusing others for their own gain. That doesn't take brains, just bigger weapons, and the will to use them.

The USA is not the greatest country on earth. It's not even in the top 10. That's because the ability to make money isn't what makes nations great. It's their ideas, their culture, and their generosity of spirit. The US has lost much of that in hatred of non-whites, xenophobia, and lack of opportunities for the poor.,

^^^ I love it when the left tells us what they really think. Michelle Obama is that you?

Reminds me of some hit television shows that went downhill because they were pressured into creating roles for minorities. That 70's show comes to mind, and so does the show Friends.

Forget about BET, forget about the Apollo Theater, whites are no longer allowed to have anything to themselves.
And Congressional Black Caucus, and the Black College Fund, and Miss Black America, on and on, it's the double standard on steroids. Blacks can have their EXCLUSIVELY BLACK things, but oh no, not you white people, you can't have ANYTHING all white like the blacks do because that's RAAAYYYYCIST.

DOUBLE STANDARD... mind numbing hypocrisy... coming to you compliments of the mongrel democrat party and BLACK PEOPLE.

Democrats are the party of trash.

Imagine a caucasian starting WET. White entertainment television. Lol.

Over half the posts on this thread had nothing to do with the topic. Multiple infractions handed out and five people have been banned from further posting in the thread.

Reminds me of some hit television shows that went downhill because they were pressured into creating roles for minorities. That 70's show comes to mind, and so does the show Friends.

Forget about BET, forget about the Apollo Theater, whites are no longer allowed to have anything to themselves.

You do know that WHITE people perform at the Apollo, and that white people attend that theatre as well.

You do know that we don't have Black Only Fountains anymore, right?

Sarah McLaughlin Had A Lilith Concert Tour
When She Caught Flack For No Black Or Hip-Hop Acts
She Responded With "There's Plenty Of Other Venues For That"
Indeed There Are
Like, There's Nothing Else On MTV

Does Everything Have To Be Destroyed
By R&B Warbling, Racket Rhyme, And Twerking Booty Flop ??
We Don't All Appreciate That As Art

Off-topic here, but every song at the Macy's parade was pretty much the same damn song. :uhoh3:

On Wednesday, as it happened, I went to see the “Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes,” which is something you can do at 11 o’clock in the morning in late November in Manhattan. I was by myself. My son, like so many children growing up in New York and fed with its imperious cultural attitudes, would sooner eat a head of escarole than choose to see something dependent on the word “spectacular” as a noun.

There were plenty of children in the audience though, even if it was a school day, and plenty of old people and middle-aged people. Many of them were wearing Santa hats. The crowd was overwhelmingly white.

Google Image Result for https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.muckrack.com/profile/images/28825/ginianyt.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

Dear God I hate liberals

This(and the Vermont and New Hampshire article) is what systemic racism ACTUALLY looks like.

The complete and utter displacement of a powerless population under the name of “progressivism”.

Forum List

Back