NY Times going after The Rockettes. Too white. Audience also, too white.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The Rockettes and Race: A Very White Christmas

On Wednesday, as it happened, I went to see the “Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes,” which is something you can do at 11 o’clock in the morning in late November in Manhattan. I was by myself. My son, like so many children growing up in New York and fed with its imperious cultural attitudes, would sooner eat a head of escarole than choose to see something dependent on the word “spectacular” as a noun.

There were plenty of children in the audience though, even if it was a school day, and plenty of old people and middle-aged people. Many of them were wearing Santa hats. The crowd was overwhelmingly white.

Google Image Result for https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.muckrack.com/profile/images/28825/ginianyt.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

Dear God I hate liberals

can't have anything white
can't say:
fried chicken
black hole
etc
everything has to be racial

WHITE BASHING is the new radical mongrel democrat party's favorite past time. They've taken their HATRED and RACISM to their propaganda wing in hopes that it energizes their minority and illegal alien base to vote for democrats.

But don't you as a white person turn around and think you can say anything bad about blacks, or illegal aliens, or mexican gang bangers, etc, because the double standard and hypocrisy are live and well, they're all protected by the democrat propaganda wing, and the democrats don't give a rats ass who sees it. The people they're trying to attract are just as much trash as the new radical mongrel dems are, so they just don't care. All you decent Americans can just go fuck yourselves according to the democrat party, and especially all you WHITE PEOPLE.

Keep pumping up these diverse stories of aberrations. We wouldn't want them to go away for lack of exposure.

Reminds me of some hit television shows that went downhill because they were pressured into creating roles for minorities. That 70's show comes to mind, and so does the show Friends.

Forget about BET, forget about the Apollo Theater, whites are no longer allowed to have anything to themselves.

WHITE BASHING is the new radical mongrel democrat party's favorite past time. They've taken their HATRED and RACISM to their propaganda wing in hopes that it energizes their minority and illegal alien base to vote for democrats.

But don't you as a white person turn around and think you can say anything bad about blacks, or illegal aliens, or mexican gang bangers, etc, because the double standard and hypocrisy are live and well, they're all protected by the democrat propaganda wing, and the democrats don't give a rats ass who sees it. The people they're trying to attract are just as much trash as the new radical mongrel dems are, so they just don't care. All you decent Americans can just go fuck yourselves according to the democrat party, and especially all you WHITE PEOPLE.
actually --we don't even say anything ''bad'' about blacks/etc
we just state facts and they yell:
RACIST!!!!!!!

Reminds me of some hit television shows that went downhill because they were pressured into creating roles for minorities. That 70's show comes to mind, and so does the show Friends.

Forget about BET, forget about the Apollo Theater, whites are no longer allowed to have anything to themselves.
And Congressional Black Caucus, and the Black College Fund, and Miss Black America, on and on, it's the double standard on steroids. Blacks can have their EXCLUSIVELY BLACK things, but oh no, not you white people, you can't have ANYTHING all white like the blacks do because that's RAAAYYYYCIST.

DOUBLE STANDARD... mind numbing hypocrisy... coming to you compliments of the mongrel democrat party and BLACK PEOPLE.

Democrats are the party of trash.

On Wednesday, as it happened, I went to see the “Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes,” which is something you can do at 11 o’clock in the morning in late November in Manhattan. I was by myself. My son, like so many children growing up in New York and fed with its imperious cultural attitudes, would sooner eat a head of escarole than choose to see something dependent on the word “spectacular” as a noun.

There were plenty of children in the audience though, even if it was a school day, and plenty of old people and middle-aged people. Many of them were wearing Santa hats. The crowd was overwhelmingly white.

Google Image Result for https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.muckrack.com/profile/images/28825/ginianyt.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

Dear God I hate liberals

Is being white a requirement?

Since 2008, the Democrats have with intent largely destroyed the progress made in race relations of the last half century.

There is a huge backlash growing on the horizon, and it will be focused on them, not the black community. Patience.

upload_2018-12-15_10-8-18.jpeg

So I see 2 Blacks and 2 Latinos, possibly 3, out of 12. What’s the big deal?

You do know that WHITE people perform at the Apollo, and that white people attend that theatre as well.

You do know that WHITE people perform at the Apollo, and that white people attend that theatre as well.

Yea, all three of them.

Since 2008, the Democrats have with intent largely destroyed the progress made in race relations of the last half century.

There is a huge backlash growing on the horizon, and it will be focused on them, not the black community. Patience.

It's actually been the Republican Party that has done this. Republicans have become the Party of black voter suppression, and racism. The KKK and the American Nazis are all proud Republicans, and the right is so desperate for votes, they've been welcomed under Trump.

Trump is deporting every brown person he can. People who have lived in the US for 20 years and more, are being deported, families split up. All in the name of slowing the demographic shift of your country.

And yet fools like you believe it's the Democrats that are doing this. Of course you do.
you mean illegal, not brown
bullshit right there
the Dems/blacks are the nazis
I've linked this a hundred times on USMB

If we are to continue the development of segregation we need an all black untalented rockettes and prohibit whites from attending.

How many blacks tried out to be a Rockette?
Maybe it is because blacks did not want to be part of it?
Maybe because the Rockettes do not simulate any sex in in their dance routines.

A grown man going to a kid's show alone at 11:00am on a weekday.

Hmmm, something seems a bit off about that.

How many blacks tried out to be a Rockette?
Maybe it is because blacks did not want to be part of it?
Maybe because the Rockettes do not simulate any sex in in their dance routines.
The rockettes are a precision dance team. Black women want to do their own shuck and jive. They aren't interested in being told when to kick and how high.

Forum List

Back