NY Senator: 'You Racist People In Here'

day late and a dollar short as usual....

or do you wait til the subject drops and then jump in just to resurrect a pointless subject?

the guy's a loser. he'll probably be out of office come november.

and?

The guy is out of control and a useless thug...

Give him enough rope and he will hang himself

or do you wait til the subject drops and then jump in just to resurrect a pointless subject?

and?

Perhaps Jillian. But you being in NY as I am, we are still hearing news commentaries about the unfounded accusations of racial slurs by the tea partyers, but no outrage whatsoever about this.

And you being from NY are well aware at how "racism" is a hot button in the tri state area.

The local media is undoubtedly controlling the emotions of the people as they see fit, and it is not good.

Maybe y'all should take a look at Byrd's history. If I recall, back in the day he was a member of the KKK himself. He's damned close to being 100 years old and his health is such that he's not able to fully do his job. He can't live forever. He represents WV and has brought home more "pork" to WV than you can shake a stick at. Damned near everything in WV is named for him.

His family used to be a huge political force known as "The Byrd Machine." They called all the shots. I obviously don't care to check out his family tree, but I'd be willing to bet that his family goes back to William Byrd who was a colonial Governor of VA.

and?

Perhaps Jillian. But you being in NY as I am, we are still hearing news commentaries about the unfounded accusations of racial slurs by the tea partyers, but no outrage whatsoever about this.

And you being from NY are well aware at how "racism" is a hot button in the tri state area.

The local media is undoubtedly controlling the emotions of the people as they see fit, and it is not good.

I watched this on the news last night.....I didn't see anyone defending this jerk

and?

i dind't know you're in ny. hi neighbor. :cool:

there isn't anything unfounded about the racial undercurrent of the tea people, at least not from my pov.

that said, yes, the guy is a moron for spewing racist garbage. my comment was more about the O/P who does this a lot. he watches threads drop and then posts duplicate threads with the same rightwingnut spam a day or two later.

and the jerk pol will be out of office and probably in jail. i'm fine with that. so the O/P using it as if 'dems' did this or 'dems' did that is simply pathetic. frankly, i think people like parker make it harder for people who really do get affected by racism and give racists like the O/P and his friends the sense that they can say what they want and diminish actual racism.

there are media outlets that try to control people's emotions for sure. did you watch glen beck the other night? (and yes, certain people on msnbc do that too... but msnbc also has joe scarborough whose conservative bona fides are unimpeachable).

Last edited:

the guy's a loser.

and?

I never heard this story, but its classic liberal politics. Lose the argument and resort to saying the conservative is a racist. Actually this joker went further to call Republicans white supremacist! UNFRICKINGBELIEVABLE!

he'll probably be out of office come november
I won't be so sure, Blacks will eat this shit up. Blacks have much more of an issue with race then whites do and they as a whole are much more prejudice then whites. The white liberals of NY will also side with him, claiming he is right, whites Republicans are white supremacists!

Wait until you New Yorkers have to deal with a HIGH percent of illegals as we here in the southwest have been dealing with since time immemorial - I can hardly wait. As the numbers rise, so will your pressure. Hope you easterners can take it.

and?

how is it i have yet to see you say the same thing about numerous threads about how racist the tea party is? the threads are all about the same few (some alleged) instances.

and?

how is it i have yet to see you say the same thing about numerous threads about how racist the tea party is? the threads are all about the same few (some alleged) instances.

because the birfer and tea party movements have a huge undercurrent of racism. that doesn't mean that all tea people are racist. but ignoring the racist element would be silly.

why else the need to de-legitimize a duly elected president?

and putting the president in white face joker mask and trying to make him evil simply reinforce my pov.

now my turn to ask a question... why deflect from my legitimate point... which is that no one is defending the piece of garbage racist pol...

so why deflect by whining about the fact that people don't love the tea party folk?

It looks like the circus and childish antics are rearing their ugly head once again in Albany.

It started as an angry blow-up, and then it escalated. A state senator with a history of anger management issues says his race-based rant was part of his fight against the "evil of white supremacy."

Brooklyn State Senator Kevin Parker is a well-documented hothead, and on Wednesday he took to the airwaves to unapologetically defend his latest shouting match.

"It's par for the course for what we have to do in Albany – fighting the forces of evil," Senator Parker said.

Parker shockingly identified the "enemies" he's fighting as other senators.

"These long-term, white supremacist, you know, Republican senators," he said.

NY Senator: 'You Racist People In Here' - wcbstv.com

my my my black politicians seem to have a difficult time playing in the sandbox with the white guys.. names, race card and petty insults seem to be the order of the day..

New Yawk is so sophisticated I can't not hardly stand it.. it's just too too much for this little white florida cracker! :eusa_angel:

poor willow.... the other two or three threads on this same idiot weren't enough for you. you needed the attention, honey? :cuckoo:

is it hard to walk around with a burp cloth because of all the frothing at the mouth you do?

i mean, are you ever embarrassed by the drool?

Last edited:
dem dam demonrats have me so con fuse ed.. they said rampant racism was all in da south.. and you have evil white supremistist up in New Yawk?? wow!

Willow

Was there any need to start another thread with the same title?

Couldn't you just bump the other one?

Forum List

Back