NY Senator: 'You Racist People In Here'

poor willow.... the other two or three threads on this same idiot weren't enough for you. you needed the attention, honey? :cuckoo:

is it hard to walk around with a burp cloth because of all the frothing at the mouth you do?

i mean, are you ever embarrassed by the drool?

didn't see em,, you little puerto rican princess,, you..

OK. So the fellow is a well documented hothead and says really dumb things.

Seems that we have a few of those in every group.

Always easier to see them in the other group, though.:lol:

There have been other temper tantrums involving the senator. Last year he was accused of felony assault after doing $1,000 in damage to the car of New York Post photographer William Lopez and smashing his camera after he snapped Parker's picture.

Two years ago, an aide filed charges against Parker, claiming he pushed her during an argument and smashed her glasses. In 2005, Parker was accused of punching a traffic agent in the face. The charges were dropped after parker agreed to take anger management classes.

Senator Parker is due in court next month on the assault case. Sources tell CBS 2 his attorney is trying to cut a no-jail deal, but the district attorney isn't buying it.

The Brooklyn district attorney would like to try the assault case this summer, before Parker has to stand for reelection in a September primary.

NY Senator: 'You Racist People In Here' - wcbstv.com
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

day late and a dollar short as usual....

or do you wait til the subject drops and then jump in just to resurrect a pointless subject?

the guy's a loser. he'll probably be out of office come november.

and?

how is it i have yet to see you say the same thing about numerous threads about how racist the tea party is? the threads are all about the same few (some alleged) instances.

because the birfer and tea party movements have a huge undercurrent of racism. that doesn't mean that all tea people are racist. but ignoring the racist element would be silly.

why else the need to de-legitimize a duly elected president?

and putting the president in white face joker mask and trying to make him evil simply reinforce my pov.

of course its ok, you don't agree with the movements so its easy to accept they're purported racial undercurrent's because a "few" people are racist...but point out a few scum in the dem party and its "oh why are contining to bring that up"....

i truly don't understand the "it must be racist" because people dont' believe obama is eligible by birth...people said the same about mccain. people have said far worse about bush than obama...yet that wasn't racist. kanye west got a little disapproval for his comments, but was overall congratulated on standing up to bush. i think it is actual racist to continue to cry racism nearly everytime someone takes issue with obama. why is it he can't stand on his own merits with out liberals bringing up his skin color? sure, there a very few repubs who do, but by and large, it is dems who bring up his color and accept as "fact" that it must be racist that people are against him.

as if obama must rely on the crutch of his skin in order for dems to defend him.

It looks like the circus and childish antics are rearing their ugly head once again in Albany.

It started as an angry blow-up, and then it escalated. A state senator with a history of anger management issues says his race-based rant was part of his fight against the "evil of white supremacy."

Brooklyn State Senator Kevin Parker is a well-documented hothead, and on Wednesday he took to the airwaves to unapologetically defend his latest shouting match.

"It's par for the course for what we have to do in Albany – fighting the forces of evil," Senator Parker said.

Parker shockingly identified the "enemies" he's fighting as other senators.

"These long-term, white supremacist, you know, Republican senators," he said.

my my my black politicians seem to have a difficult time playing in the sandbox with the white guys.. names, race card and petty insults seem to be the order of the day..

It's pretty lame when you have to reach for shit on a state senator.. :eusa_eh:

because the birfer and tea party movements have a huge undercurrent of racism. that doesn't mean that all tea people are racist. but ignoring the racist element would be silly.

The birther movement is a fringe one analogous to truthers. It is not part of the Tea Party Movement. Nor is racism a Huge Undercurrent of the Tea Party Movement.

The Huge Undercurrent of Racism is actually among the Dems who accuse anyone who is White and speaks out against government policies as being a Racist.

The lack of MSM attention on the NY senators unacceptable behavior is very indicative of the double standard. If a white person had performed an equivalent stunt, it would be covered 24/7.

Wow, two threads next to each other on the front page, same exact title, by 2 different rightwing posters.

Talk about the herd reading off the same marching orders...

It looks like the circus and childish antics are rearing their ugly head once again in Albany.

It started as an angry blow-up, and then it escalated. A state senator with a history of anger management issues says his race-based rant was part of his fight against the "evil of white supremacy."

Brooklyn State Senator Kevin Parker is a well-documented hothead, and on Wednesday he took to the airwaves to unapologetically defend his latest shouting match.

"It's par for the course for what we have to do in Albany – fighting the forces of evil," Senator Parker said.

my my my black politicians seem to have a difficult time playing in the sandbox with the white guys.. names, race card and petty insults seem to be the order of the day..

then color me lame, but this black dude can't play nicely with the white peoples.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another Democrat, another racist charge... Why is it only Democrats bring up race????

I'm beginning to wonder if there are more people like Robert (KKK) Byrd in the Democrat party than we know about... Perhaps this guy hates white people...

That person has no reason to even be in office let alone making laws in the State of NY. This should be a good example of how fear mongering and race baiting to the voting public get's a lunatic elected. I thought New Yorkers were smarter than that.

Another Democrat, another racist charge... Why is it only Democrats bring up race????

I'm beginning to wonder if there are more people like Robert (KKK) Byrd in the Democrat party than we know about... Perhaps this guy hates white people...

That person has no reason to even be in office let alone making laws in the State of NY. This should be a good example of how fear mongering and race baiting to the voting public get's a lunatic elected. I thought New Yorkers were smarter than that.

Don't you love it when your mother says "Son, you have another think coming."?

Libs live and die by the race card.. it's pretty much all they have. Take away pandering to minorities and what do you have?

NOTHING.

then color me lame, but this black dude can't play nicely with the white peoples.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't see anyone defending him....so whats your point?

It's really all they've got. Liberals have been practicing identify politics, with a heavy emphasis on race, for so long that their "stuck on racism".

Obama himself reinforced this with his recent Racial Call To Action.

or do you wait til the subject drops and then jump in just to resurrect a pointless subject?

and?

how is it i have yet to see you say the same thing about numerous threads about how racist the tea party is? the threads are all about the same few (some alleged) instances.

and putting the president in white face joker mask and trying to make him evil simply reinforce my pov.

I can absolutely guarantee you that the people I know who attend TEA parties would NOT ignore even one racist in any party they attend. The vast majority of TEA partiers are NOT racist. I am heartily sick and tired of unfounded allegations which not one of the accusers has managed to back up with actual credible evidence.

I am fucking sick and tired of being called a racist because I don't worship the fucking Messiah in the White House.

and?

Perhaps Jillian. But you being in NY as I am, we are still hearing news commentaries about the unfounded accusations of racial slurs by the tea partyers, but no outrage whatsoever about this.

And you being from NY are well aware at how "racism" is a hot button in the tri state area.

The local media is undoubtedly controlling the emotions of the people as they see fit, and it is not good.

i dind't know you're in ny. hi neighbor. :cool:

there isn't anything unfounded about the racial undercurrent of the tea people, at least not from my pov.

that said, yes, the guy is a moron for spewing racist garbage. my comment was more about the O/P who does this a lot. he watches threads drop and then posts duplicate threads with the same rightwingnut spam a day or two later.

and the jerk pol will be out of office and probably in jail. i'm fine with that. so the O/P using it as if 'dems' did this or 'dems' did that is simply pathetic. frankly, i think people like parker make it harder for people who really do get affected by racism and give racists like the O/P and his friends the sense that they can say what they want and diminish actual racism.

there are media outlets that try to control people's emotions for sure. did you watch glen beck the other night? (and yes, certain people on msnbc do that too... but msnbc also has joe scarborough whose conservative bona fides are unimpeachable).

so race had nothing to do with the tea baggers spitting on the black congressman?

Perhaps Jillian. But you being in NY as I am, we are still hearing news commentaries about the unfounded accusations of racial slurs by the tea partyers, but no outrage whatsoever about this.

And you being from NY are well aware at how "racism" is a hot button in the tri state area.

The local media is undoubtedly controlling the emotions of the people as they see fit, and it is not good.

i dind't know you're in ny. hi neighbor. :cool:

there isn't anything unfounded about the racial undercurrent of the tea people, at least not from my pov.

that said, yes, the guy is a moron for spewing racist garbage. my comment was more about the O/P who does this a lot. he watches threads drop and then posts duplicate threads with the same rightwingnut spam a day or two later.

and the jerk pol will be out of office and probably in jail. i'm fine with that. so the O/P using it as if 'dems' did this or 'dems' did that is simply pathetic. frankly, i think people like parker make it harder for people who really do get affected by racism and give racists like the O/P and his friends the sense that they can say what they want and diminish actual racism.

there are media outlets that try to control people's emotions for sure. did you watch glen beck the other night? (and yes, certain people on msnbc do that too... but msnbc also has joe scarborough whose conservative bona fides are unimpeachable).

so race had nothing to do with the tea baggers spitting on the black congressman?

Sorry flopspin...that never happened.

I can absolutely guarantee you that the people I know who attend TEA parties would NOT ignore even one racist in any party they attend. The vast majority of TEA partiers are NOT racist. I am heartily sick and tired of unfounded allegations which not one of the accusers has managed to back up with actual credible evidence.

I am fucking sick and tired of being called a racist because I don't worship the fucking Messiah in the White House.

Wow...I am in total agreement!!!! The left's racist/race baiting slanted politics are going to backfire on them. I'm just trying to figure out why political dissent, which the left so vehemently defended during the Bush years, has turned into racism? If racism and entitlement programs are all the Democrat party and voting block have to offer America then they are in deep trouble.

Wow...I am in total agreement!!!! The left's racist/race baiting slanted politics are going to backfire on them. I'm just trying to figure out why political dissent, which the left so vehemently defended during the Bush years, has turned into racism? If racism and entitlement programs are all the Democrat party and voting block have to offer America then they are in deep trouble.

the left is race baiting? that's kind of funny given the huge percentage of birfers and people who called president obama 'hussein' in capital letters to emphasize their intent to delegitimize him.

once again, this thread was about the rightwingnutbar troll who started this redundant thread.... which is about someone we all agree is a loser.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back