NY Senator: 'You Racist People In Here'

What the fuck does that have to do with anything??

It was reported on last nights news on all the networks and NOBODY defended him

Unlike the Tea Baggers

What it means you dufus is that *YOU* lack critical thinking SKILL, and blindly accept what you are TOLD.

Fair enough?

You still make no fucking sense ...as usual

*YOU* lack critical thinking SKILL, and blindly accept what you are TOLD.

ALL the Local Networks reported it....ALL reported what an asshole he was

NONE offered any defense for his actions

Fine. Now you go REBROADCAST IT to someone that belives your dumb ass.

*GOOD LUCK*

What it means you dufus is that *YOU* lack critical thinking SKILL, and blindly accept what you are TOLD.

Fair enough?

*GOOD LUCK*

What exactly don't you believe????

Wait until you New Yorkers have to deal with a HIGH percent of illegals as we here in the southwest have been dealing with since time immemorial - I can hardly wait. As the numbers rise, so will your pressure. Hope you easterners can take it.

New Yorkers consider anyone south of Queens to be suspicious and stupid, and in need of control.

That's because YOU belive every fucking thing they tell you.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything??

It was reported on last nights news on all the networks and NOBODY defended him

Unlike the Tea Baggers

Fair enough?

This from the biggest Rush fan ever.. :eusa_whistle:

Fair enough?

*GOOD LUCK*

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

day late and a dollar short as usual....

or do you wait til the subject drops and then jump in just to resurrect a pointless subject?

the guy's a loser. he'll probably be out of office come november.

and?

Perhaps Jillian. But you being in NY as I am, we are still hearing news commentaries about the unfounded accusations of racial slurs by the tea partyers, but no outrage whatsoever about this.

And you being from NY are well aware at how "racism" is a hot button in the tri state area.

The local media is undoubtedly controlling the emotions of the people as they see fit, and it is not good.

i dind't know you're in ny. hi neighbor. :cool:

there isn't anything unfounded about the racial undercurrent of the tea people, at least not from my pov.

that said, yes, the guy is a moron for spewing racist garbage. my comment was more about the O/P who does this a lot. he watches threads drop and then posts duplicate threads with the same rightwingnut spam a day or two later.

and the jerk pol will be out of office and probably in jail. i'm fine with that. so the O/P using it as if 'dems' did this or 'dems' did that is simply pathetic. frankly, i think people like parker make it harder for people who really do get affected by racism and give racists like the O/P and his friends the sense that they can say what they want and diminish actual racism.

there are media outlets that try to control people's emotions for sure. did you watch glen beck the other night? (and yes, certain people on msnbc do that too... but msnbc also has joe scarborough whose conservative bona fides are unimpeachable).

And Fox has Liberals as well, in fact they have the full spectrum and the reality if not for Fox MSNBC and the rest would still only HAVE Liberals. Or are you going to claim amnesia when that was the case?

*GOOD LUCK*

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

He can't be expected to remember how Limbaugh stands on every issue now.. He's got to look some of this shit up, give him a minute. :razz:

Wait until you New Yorkers have to deal with a HIGH percent of illegals as we here in the southwest have been dealing with since time immemorial - I can hardly wait. As the numbers rise, so will your pressure. Hope you easterners can take it.

New Yorkers consider anyone south of Queens to be suspicious and stupid, and in need of control.

I think that Elmhurst, Queens is about the most diverse community in NYC, with Jackson Heights and Corona right up there. The True minority here are Whites. ;) That, Conservatives, and Republicans.

I think that Elmhurst, Queens is about the most diverse community in NYC, with Jackson Heights and Corona right up there. The True minority here are Whites. ;) That, Conservatives, and Republicans.

those three neighborhoods are very diverse. you can also come out to my part of brooklyn where we have a huge russian, asian, arab, black and jewish population.

and the women who make my coffee when i get to my favorite cofee shop near work in the a.m. are mexian and chinese, respectively.

so i don't know what she's talking about either. (btw, russians vote republican, by and large, once they become citizens).

those three neighborhoods are very diverse. you can also come out to my part of brooklyn where we have a huge russian, asian, arab, black and jewish population.

and the women who make my coffee when i get to my favorite cofee shop near work in the a.m. are mexian and chinese, respectively.

so i don't know what she's talking about either. (btw, russians vote republican, by and large, once they become citizens).

I went to the Bronx Zoo yesterday Jillian without my GPS. What a mess the streets were. I don't know if it because of the protest in Manhattan, but it was bad. LOL

Some of the food here is great. One has to be careful though. As things stand we could easily be branded North Mexico City. It is overwhelming. The schools are jammed full. Many houses way over crowded. Quality of life on the down big time. Our Subway stop is Roosevelt and 74th Street if you get the picture.

Forum List

Back