NY man charged in gas hoarding case

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
NY Man Charged in Gas Hoarding Case | NBC Connecticut

article said:
Police arrested a 47-year-old New York man accused of filling up 30 five-gallon Home Depot buckets with gasoline on Saturday night.

According to investigators, Yunus Latif, of Richmond Hill, collected money from his neighbors, bought gas at a Valero station almost 80 miles away in Orange and planned to bring it back to his neighborhood, where they had no power and gas.

Land of the free LOL

It is illegal to put gas in any container not ceritifed for Gasoline.
Home depot buckets are not certified for gas.

Charged with hoarding or improper handling of gasoline?

Hmm from you own link:

Both men were issued a misdemeanor summons for violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids.

Last edited:
What is the difference lol? You seriously think the government should tell people what kind of containers they can put stuff in ?

Plus....because of the superstorm....gas rationing is a fact in NY/NJ right now.

But crazies never let facts get in the way, do they?

Whoa , crime of the century , obama should be in prison,and they arrest this guy for buying gas -what a fucked -up Country we live in...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What is the difference lol? You seriously think the government should tell people what kind of containers they can put stuff in ?

since there is an abundance of stupid people, like you, who endanger the rest of us, yes.

Both men were issued a misdemeanor summons for violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids

Okay let's ban all cars since some people kill people with them. Same with pencils, I COULD STAB SOMEONE

yes I do, becuase obviously many are too stupid to handle hazardous materials safely.
For their own safety and for others around thems safety.

since there is an abundance of stupid people, like you, who endanger the rest of us, yes.

Both men were issued a misdemeanor summons for violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids

Okay let's ban all cars since some people kill people with them. Same with pencils, I COULD STAB SOMEONE

i knew you could come up with something stupid, and you did. :thup:

I appreciate your reinforcment of Del's opinion of your being stupid.

Transporting gas in a bucket?

He should be arrested for stupidity

Forum List

Back