NY Jets

Huge win and they took it to Buffalo when the game mattered
I missed it because My grandson was playing in the local Allstar game for is youth football league.

The wife is recovering from covid so we had to watch the facebook feed of the game.

I missed it because My grandson was playing in the local Allstar game for is youth football league.

The wife is recovering from covid so we had to watch the facebook feed of the game.

The Jets ran the ball down their throats and used up 6 min on the clock on their final drive

When Josh Allen tried to bring him back, the Jets almost broke his arm

The Jets ran the ball down their throats and used up 6 min on the clock on their final drive

Well, Allen must have done pretty well himself as his production on My fantasy team is on par with what it was last week.

I think it’s cause the bills took them lightly,they had a chance to blow out green bat last week but just barely beat them,maybe this will be a wake-up call for them to stop taking teams they think they should beat by a bunch lightly.

I think it’s cause the bills took them lightly,they had a chance to blow out green bat last week but just barely beat them,maybe this will be a wake-up call for them to stop taking teams they think they should beat by a bunch lightly.
And, the LA Lambs folded at the end allowing Brady to beat them. Shameful... Go Cowboys, Chiefs and Jets!!!

Just defeated Buffalo.

They may just be legit this year.
Well, the coaching staff is bringing Wilson along at a good pace. He doesn't need to throw the ball 50 times a game with the running game still good. And, he had a really good game except for that fumble. He's really just a rookie still. If he stays healthy, the Jets could become a very good team.

True ^ enough.

I’m a Bills fan. But it isn’t that the Bills played poorly. They didn’t. The Jets, to their credit, played very well. Really rose to the occasion.

And, the LA Lambs folded at the end allowing Brady to beat them. Shameful... Go Cowboys, Chiefs and Jets!!!
That’s because prick Sean McVey has been known to throw games same as Pete the cheat carrol.this one was no exception.cooper cupp participated in it as well.he took a handoff and ran towards the marker and he EASILY would have got the first down had he lunged for it,he was only a yard away from getting it,but instead,he sat down,made no sense at all on the planet.

.if he gets thst first down they don’t get the ball back and have the chance for a comeback and earlier in the game as well they had the chance to retain Possesionand run out the clock on a third and five,he called a running play up the middle.why the fuck do you call a running play up the middle on third and five. If yiur only trying to pick up a yard or 2 then thst would make sense but not when you git five yards or more.logic and common sense tells you to run it on the outside away from the crowd of bodies.. :cuckoo:

When I played high school football I can’t ever recall a coach trying to run the ball up the MIDDLE on third and long :cuckoo:

I never used to miss playoff and Super Bowl games or Monday night football till I woke up thst these games are as phony and scripted as pro wrestling.same as a boxer gets paid off to take a dive same thing with the nfl.thsts why the rams are the only time I ever watch football anymore. And it’s just to look at the uniform colors,no other reason,winning is just a bonus fir me, the nfl wanted to add to Brady’s legacy to have another comeback win and cupp and McVey played their part.i guarantee if you check their bank accounts,they git millions in them now.

That’s because prick Sean McVey has been known to throw games same as Pete the cheat carrol.this one was no exception.cooper cupp participated in it as well.he took a handoff and ran towards the marker and he EASILY would have got the first down had he lunged for it,he was only a yard away from getting it,but instead,he sat down,made no sense at all on the planet.

.if he gets thst first down they don’t get the ball back and have the chance for a comeback and earlier in the game as well they had the chance to retain Possesionand run out the clock on a third and five,he called a running play up the middle.why the fuck do you call a running play up the middle on third and five. If yiur only trying to pick up a yard or 2 then thst would make sense but not when you git five yards or more.logic and common sense tells you to run it on the outside away from the crowd of bodies.. :cuckoo:

When I played high school football I can’t ever recall a coach trying to run the ball up the MIDDLE on third and long :cuckoo:

I never used to miss playoff and Super Bowl games or Monday night football till I woke up thst these games are as phony and scripted as pro wrestling.same as a boxer gets paid off to take a dive same thing with the nfl.thsts why the rams are the only time I ever watch football anymore. And it’s just to look at the uniform colors,no other reason,winning is just a bonus fir me, the nfl wanted to add to Brady’s legacy to have another comeback win and cupp and McVey played their part.i guarantee if you check their bank accounts,they git millions in them now.
There's no reason for the Lambs to do this now. Too early. The NBA is dealing with this issue of losing to get better lottery spots. Baseball brings up minor leaguers towards the end for experience. As far as running the ball 3rd or 4th and 5 yards is something my college alma mater BYU has been doing with their current OC that makes me and others mad. I think coaches think they will catch the defense off guard.

There's no reason for the Lambs to do this now. Too early. The NBA is dealing with this issue of losing to get better lottery spots. Baseball brings up minor leaguers towards the end for experience. As far as running the ball 3rd or 4th and 5 yards is something my college alma mater BYU has been doing with their current OC that makes me and others mad. I think coaches think they will catch the defense off guard.

The Rams are proving that the only reason they won last year was the Refs cheated

They are obviously not true champions

The Rams are proving that the only reason they won last year was the Refs cheated

They are obviously not true champions
Like the elections being stolen when it's not your side winning. The refs are always going to make bad calls. It's part of the game. What happened with the review booth?

Josh Allen had a rare bad game. He threw two stupid interceptions, one in the red zone. The jets have a good one in Sauce Gardner, but they’re not a playoff team yet

Josh Allen had a rare bad game. He threw two stupid interceptions, one in the red zone. The jets have a good one in Sauce Gardner, but they’re not a playoff team yet

The Jets should make the playoffs, not go far but win 9 or 10 games
Question is how will the Bills do with Allen out?

Forum List

Back