NY Divests in BDS

This was also common when organizations divested in Apartheid South Africa. It is progressing as expected.
Yes, yes, yes... keep deluding yourself that this is the case... well, in any place except multi-culti cultural-suicide Eurabia, anyway... which doesn't count for much, anymore.
Well if you review the history of the Arab Israeli conflict, every time the Arabs got their butts handed to them, the Arabs claimed claimed victory and that "everything is going according to plan". In fact at the conclusion the 67 war, while Egyptian soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers' feet for mercy in the Sinai desert, the Egyptian and other Arab leaders were simultaneously on national TV and radio, broadcasting victory and the destruction of the Jewish state Ha ha ha.

This was also common when organizations divested in Apartheid South Africa. It is progressing as expected.
Yes, yes, yes... keep deluding yourself that this is the case... well, in any place except multi-culti cultural-suicide Eurabia, anyway... which doesn't count for much, anymore.
Well if you review the history of the Arab Israeli conflict, every time the Arabs got their butts handed to them, the Arabs claimed claimed victory and that "everything is going according to plan". In fact at the conclusion the 67 war, while Egyptian soldiers were kissing Israeli soldiers' feet for mercy in the Sinai desert, the Egyptian and other Arab leaders were simultaneously on national TV and radio, broadcasting victory and the destruction of the Jewish state Ha ha ha.
An occupational hazard that comes from buggering too many goats and sheep, and smoking too much camel dung...

Nice bullshit poll. Did you care to read the rest of what that page you linked said? Here are some tidbits:

"62 percent of respondents believe the economic campaign is anti-Semitic...On the flip side, a solid majority of 62 percent of Americans hold that the BDS Movement is an expression of modern anti-Semitism according to the survey, and 50 percent of UK respondents agree. ." <-----sounds like more of a headliner to me. Ha Ha.

"Read more: Poll finds Netanyahu is tenth most admired man in US"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Repeat after me: USA! USA! USA!

Besides, articles don't do much, considering that Israel's economy is doing great and foreign investments and tourism are at record highs. But if you really like polls, eat this:

Gallup: Americans still overwhelmingly support Israel

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

Gallup: American Sympathy for Israel Strong Across “All Major Political Subgroups”
And the US is the best place to ask.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice bullshit poll. Did you care to read the rest of what that page you linked said? Here are some tidbits:

"62 percent of respondents believe the economic campaign is anti-Semitic...On the flip side, a solid majority of 62 percent of Americans hold that the BDS Movement is an expression of modern anti-Semitism according to the survey, and 50 percent of UK respondents agree. ." <-----sounds like more of a headliner to me. Ha Ha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Besides, articles don't do much, considering that Israel's economy is doing great and foreign investments and tourism are at record highs. But if you really like polls, eat this:

Gallup: American Sympathy for Israel Strong Across “All Major Political Subgroups”

Actually, how stupid are you to believe that a single, canned YouTube video is representative of all Americans?

Really, tinmore, who is the stupid one?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks. You remind me of the people in that video. I mean how stupid and ignorant does one have to be to a Hamas supporter?

Forum List

Back