NY Dem Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Approval Rating Tanks 15 Points After Passing Anti-Gun Law

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_clap:
Hope the Democrats and Obama keep following Cuomo..Midterm election coming
link at site

SNIP:
NY Dem Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Approval Rating Tanks 15 Points After Passing Anti-Gun Law…

And this is in deep-blue New York.

Via Politico:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating is down by double digits weeks after the Democrat signed sweeping new gun control legislation, a new poll Wednesday says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, Cuomo’s approval rating is at 59 percent, with 28 percent disapproving, down from last month’s sky-high 74 percent approval, with 13 percent disapproving of his performance in office.

Those numbers come after Cuomo scored a broad gun control package that included a strengthened version of the state’s assault weapons ban, a step he took in the wake of the December shooting massacre in Newtown, Conn.

all of it here
NY Dem Gov. Andrew Cuomo?s Approval Rating Tanks 15 Points After Passing Anti-Gun Law? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
link at site

SNIP:
NY Dem Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Approval Rating Tanks 15 Points After Passing Anti-Gun Law…

Via Politico:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating is down by double digits weeks after the Democrat signed sweeping new gun control legislation, a new poll Wednesday says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, Cuomo’s approval rating is at 59 percent, with 28 percent disapproving, down from last month’s sky-high 74 percent approval, with 13 percent disapproving of his performance in office.

Those numbers come after Cuomo scored a broad gun control package that included a strengthened version of the state’s assault weapons ban, a step he took in the wake of the December shooting massacre in Newtown, Conn.

all of it here
NY Dem Gov. Andrew Cuomo?s Approval Rating Tanks 15 Points After Passing Anti-Gun Law? | Weasel Zippers

I saw that, and my estimation of the folks in my state rose.

link at site

SNIP:

Via Politico:

all of it here

weaselzippers.us

:cuckoo:

Sometimes you have to do what is right rather than what is popular

right over their heads..

I said I hope Obama and Democrats FOLLOW Cuomo's lead on gun control

MIDTERM elections

sheeesh

link at site

SNIP:

Via Politico:

all of it here

weaselzippers.us

:cuckoo:

do you guys know how to read?
the link for Politico at their site..I couldn't bring it up for some reason

I'm sure Cuomo is quaking in his boots.

:lol:

So....you got that tattoo 'reliable Democrat voter'?

'Cmon....how about a pic?

Sallow! Is this you?

file.php

Forum List

Back