NWO/MIC: Pentagon Announces Troop Deployment In 35 African Nations...

So...I guess y'all are ready to throw in the towel and admit al Qaeda has defeated us? Should we just let them have the run of anyplace they like, so long as they're not HERE?

What happened to the tough talk of the Bush years? What happened to the right's historic position on defense?

Y'all sound like a bunch of sniveling cowards, afraid or too cheap to fight. In fact...you sound like a bunch of cry-baby liberals.

Look at the OP avatar, he has Ron Paul in it. The OP is a 9/11 troofer, so not only is he against the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, he believes we attacked ourselves, Al Qaeda is a myth and the Islamist are right and just. So if your argument is against the nutjob in the OP, then your barking up the wrong tree!

Al Qaeda isn't a myth. The CIA really did create and fund this "organization".

Bingo! :clap2:

So...I guess y'all are ready to throw in the towel and admit al Qaeda has defeated us? Should we just let them have the run of anyplace they like, so long as they're not HERE?

What happened to the tough talk of the Bush years? What happened to the right's historic position on defense?

Y'all sound like a bunch of sniveling cowards, afraid or too cheap to fight. In fact...you sound like a bunch of cry-baby liberals.

Chickenhawk alert.

Sorry, dude. I've BTDT. Have you?

Chickenhawk alert.

Sorry, dude. I've BTDT. Have you?

Yet you haven't learned anything. You sound like a chimp throwing a temper tantrum. Just screeching wildly and throwing your feces around. Try calming down and really thinking.

Last edited:
Look at the OP avatar, he has Ron Paul in it. The OP is a 9/11 troofer, so not only is he against the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, he believes we attacked ourselves, Al Qaeda is a myth and the Islamist are right and just. So if your argument is against the nutjob in the OP, then your barking up the wrong tree!

Bingo! :clap2:

Ron Paul conspiracy nutters are always the same. 9/11 inside job, Al Qaeda was created by the US (even though we were funding the Mujahedin against the Soviets, but don't let facts get in your way), Jewish Banksters are the cause (even though Jews make up less than 1 percent of all bankers), get rid of the fed reserve and go back to the gold standard would solve every problem! So naive and so gullible!

:rolleyes:

I love how everyone who doesn't agree with fabricated stories is exactly the same. There are so many books, documentaries, etc...on the creation of "Al Qaeda" it's humorous that most americans, contrary to the rest of the world, don't seem to be in the know on this.

And Ron Paul doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job. And i don't give a fuck if it was or not because it wont change anything. Especially seeing how many feeble minds like yours there are in the country. So much cognition failure it's on the verge of comical.

I love how everyone who doesn't agree with fabricated stories is exactly the same. There are so many books, documentaries, etc...on the creation of "Al Qaeda" it's humorous that most americans, contrary to the rest of the world, don't seem to be in the know on this.

And Ron Paul doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job. And i don't give a fuck if it was or not because it wont change anything. Especially seeing how many feeble minds like yours there are in the country. So much cognition failure it's on the verge of comical.

It's the many many years of State Propaganda. Most Americans have been duped into believing they must defend Big Brother at all costs. Everywhere Evil exists in the World, you'll likely find our CIA involved. It is what it is.

It's the many many years of State Propaganda. Most Americans have been duped into believing they must defend Big Brother at all costs. Everywhere Evil exists in the World, you'll likely find our CIA involved. It is what it is.

I may not agree with you Paulitician most of the time but here you hit the nail on the head I just hope the people well wake up in time

I may not agree with you Paulitician most of the time but here you hit the nail on the head I just hope the people well wake up in time

Yeah, perpetual War for Perpetual Peace. It's a real sad Catch 22.

We've had military advisors in various countries in Africa for decades, this deployment of small teams in "up to" 35 nations is only newsworthy to drama queens.

We've had military advisors in various countries in Africa for decades, this deployment of small teams in "up to" 35 nations is only newsworthy to drama queens.

The MIC has many future Wars planned for us in Africa. Bet on that.

Hey man, just because YOU got fucked by having to go to Vietnam doesn't mean EVERYONE should have a similar experience.

You're supposed to be Old and Wise.

In other words you have no concrete information of any sort to contribute, so are making a vague prediction of coming wars in Africa. Kinda like the "collapse is coming" type threads.

Or would you care to give us a country and date?

Last edited:
In other words you have no concrete information of any sort to contribute, so are making a vague prediction of coming wars in Africa. Kinda like the "collapse is coming" type threads.

Or would you care to give us a country and date?

I'm very confident in my prediction. Past History supports my assertion.

I'm very confident in my prediction. Past History supports my assertion.
Actually since we've had military advisors in many African countries for decades past history doesn't support your assertion that military presence = war.
Maybe not every time........but it's generally the first step........ :cool:

Nope, I'd say it is a fair claim that the overwhelming countries where we've had military advisor presence have not had a US involved war.

While the Chinese are busy securing drilling and mining contracts all over Africa and S. America.

We are spinning our wheels and going broke chasing phantom terrorists and backing unpopular dictators. :cool:

Last edited:
Before you blame Obama for getting aggressive in Africa know that this is the Pentagon's move, not the administration's. When it comes to Africa Obama and, more to the point our Secretary of State, has had an abysmally absent policy on Africa. Bush actually had a much better policy. Seems to have come partly from Rice and Powell.

We have not had small teams all over Africa. These 35 teams represent a new and bold, on a small scale, strategy. A long overdue move. This is not another Vietnam or Iraq or any other of the little CIA induced conflicts. This is the right move. Should have been done sooner.

The CIA director nominee, John Brennen, Secretary of State nominee John Kerry, and Defense Secretary nominee Chuck Hagel make up an ideal team who will understand this theater and will act wisely. These three nominees are exactly who we need at this time and I hope their nominations pass quickly as they should.

The NWO Global Elite now has its eye on Africa. So look for our involvement in many conflicts there in the future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back