NWO here we come....

GigiBowman

Oct 21, 2008
UK's Brown: Now is the time to build global society
07:03 PM EST
LONDON (Reuters) - The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say in a keynote foreign policy speech on Monday.

In his annual speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet, Brown -- who has spearheaded calls for the reform of international financial institutions -- will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order.

"The alliance between Britain and the U.S. -- and more broadly between Europe and the U.S. -- can and must provide leadership, not in order to make the rules ourselves, but to lead the global effort to build a stronger and more just international order," an excerpt from the speech says.

Brown and other leaders meet in Washington next weekend to discuss longer term solutions for dealing with economic issues following a series of coordinated moves on interest rates and to recapitalize banks in the wake of the financial crisis.

continued:

I vote NO! I vote the US stay at home and keep our noses outta everybodies business.

07:03 PM EST
LONDON (Reuters) - The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say in a keynote foreign policy speech on Monday.

In his annual speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet, Brown -- who has spearheaded calls for the reform of international financial institutions -- will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order.

"The alliance between Britain and the U.S. -- and more broadly between Europe and the U.S. -- can and must provide leadership, not in order to make the rules ourselves, but to lead the global effort to build a stronger and more just international order," an excerpt from the speech says.

Brown and other leaders meet in Washington next weekend to discuss longer term solutions for dealing with economic issues following a series of coordinated moves on interest rates and to recapitalize banks in the wake of the financial crisis.

continued:

I'd scoff, but my guess is the Bush, if Obama wishes will jump. As he should, really.

I vote NO! I vote the US stay at home and keep our noses outta everybodies business.

I'm for that...unfortunately the U.S. depends on other countries for it's imports, such as oil, so that would be rather difficult to cut ourselves off from the rest of the world.

I'm for that...unfortunately the U.S. depends on other countries for it's imports, such as oil, so that would be rather difficult to cut ourselves off from the rest of the world.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

yea, but we don't have to mix in their business. just buy their oil, and let them all duke out their difference without us.

I miss the nWo. :(

nwo.jpg

nWo 4 life!

well i'm afraid to break it to you isolationists here, but we've been on a global fiat system loosley based on petrocurrency since Nixon, a world bank and IMF , WTO, along with a number of monetary consortiums vieing for dominance since Bretton Woods

the term interconnectability has never applied more on God's green (well it used to be green) earth as it does to matters of fiscal nature as it has in the last few generations

so like it or no, we're our brothers keeper

well i'm afraid to break it to you isolationists here, but we've been on a global fiat system loosley based on petrocurrency since Nixon, a world bank and IMF , WTO, along with a number of monetary consortiums vieing for dominance since Bretton Woods

the term interconnectability has never applied more on God's green (well it used to be green) earth as it does to matters of fiscal nature as it has in the last few generations

what makes ya think we are isolationists? We are just complying with the European request to keep our noses outta everybodies business.

People on this board throw the word isolationist around like it's the cool thing to do.

"It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationsists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe... And who choose to use force overseas to promote Democracy... A counterproductive approach that actually leads the U.S. to be more resented and more isolated in the world." - Ron Paul

I'm not an isolationist...I just think we should fix our shit before we go trying to fix everyone elses' *shrug*

Forum List

Back