Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

How can that not bring tears to your eyes?

It doesn't make me sad in any way, it would be much sadder if the mother who doesn't want to have the baby still gets the child. People who have an abortion often do not want the baby or cannot take care of it (yet). If the baby is born, there is a big chance that the child will not become happy, because his parents do not want to take care of him/her or cannot take care of the child.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

It doesn't make me sad in any way, it would be much sadder if the mother who doesn't want to have the baby still gets the child. People who have an abortion often do not want the baby or cannot take care of it (yet). If the baby is born, there is a big chance that the child will not become happy, because his parents do not want to take care of him/her or cannot take care of the child.
Oh, it might not be happy. Guess we'd better kill it instead.

The baby might grow up to be happy, but probably not if Conservatives keep gutting all of the social programs designed to help them grow up to be happy.

Why do Conservatives only care about other people's children until they're born?

Oh, it might not be happy. Guess we'd better kill it instead.

Okay, if you really want big government to decide about abortion, at least you conservatives should drop the mother rights. If the government decides abortion will be illicit, the governmet should bring the child to a foster family and not let it grow up with a mosther that doesn't want the baby.

The baby might grow up to be happy, but probably not if Conservatives keep gutting all of the social programs designed to help them grow up to be happy.

Why do Conservatives only care about other people's children until they're born?
There's your problem. You link happiness with government assistance. You should try standing on your own two feet sometime, it might open a whole new world for you. Or maybe life is just too scary for you to face without a nanny.

And your life will end with your rotting corpse, along with the butchers in the abortion clinics.
Yes, I will, and my body will nourish the plants and the soil as it decomposes. But I don't fear death like Christians. I don't need the crutch of an invisible daddy in the sky. I don't console myself with imaginary tales of golden palaces in the clouds with harps and fairies.

That's all Christiantology hoodoo, and it isn't allowed to be American law. Goodbye, Conservatives. You failed to stop progress.
If you call slaughtering 1.5 million babies a year progress, then I guess you have a point, Butcher.

Abortion rates are dropping thanks to Obamacare providing contraception!

Abortion rates plummet with free birth control | e! Science News

But since you oppose Obamacare that makes you an advocate for "slaughtering 1.5 million babies a year"!

Yes, I will, and my body will nourish the plants and the soil as it decomposes. But I don't fear death like Christians. I don't need the crutch of an invisible daddy in the sky. I don't console myself with imaginary tales of golden palaces in the clouds with harps and fairies.

That's all Christiantology hoodoo, and it isn't allowed to be American law. Goodbye, Conservatives. You failed to stop progress.
If you call slaughtering 1.5 million babies a year progress, then I guess you have a point, Butcher.

But since you oppose Obamacare that makes you an advocate for "slaughtering 1.5 million babies a year"!
You really are an idiot, aren't you? Because I don't want to pay for somebody else's birth control, abortion, or raising their kids, that makes me an advocate of killing babies? How about if you pay for my groceries? No? I guess that makes you an advocate of starving people to death, huh?

You really are an idiot, aren't you? Because I don't want to pay for somebody else's birth control, abortion, or raising their kids, that makes me an advocate of killing babies? How about if you pay for my groceries? No? I guess that makes you an advocate of starving people to death, huh?

Cognitive dissonance is all you have!

You are opposed to abortions and yet when there is a low cost effective method of reducing abortions you get all bent out of shape.

Which is going to cost you more in taxes? Paying for the crimes committed by the unwanted 1 million children each year who grow up to become a habitual offenders who are in and out of the court and prison systems vs the minimal cost to prevent those pregnancies in the first place?

If you don't want to pay for the contraception then you deal with the higher rate of abortion.

If you want to ban abortion you pay far higher taxes for police, courts and prisons.

Basically you have nothing to offer in the way of practical workable solutions. That makes you part of the problem.

You are opposed to abortions and yet when there is a low cost effective method of reducing abortions you get all bent out of shape.

Which is going to cost you more in taxes? Paying for the crimes committed by the unwanted 1 million children each year who grow up to become a habitual offenders who are in and out of the court and prison systems vs the minimal cost to prevent those pregnancies in the first place?

If you don't want to pay for the contraception then you deal with the higher rate of abortion.

If you want to ban abortion you pay far higher taxes for police, courts and prisons.

Basically you have nothing to offer in the way of practical workable solutions. That makes you part of the problem.
Well, since YOU believe somebody else should pick up the tab for these people, why don't YOU pay for it? Oh, that's right, liberals only pay for things with OTHER people's money.

Not quite as disgusting as a person who wants to force women to carry to term when they know they cannot afford to keep and care for a child. And not as disgusting as a person who supports a party that wants to take food out of the new borns mouth. And certainly not as disgusting as someone who wants to deny the mother and child medical care. And nowhere near as disgusting as someone who has no problem with the mother and new born being forced to live on the street. Call me a POS it you wish but from where I stand the POS is the one trying to control other peoples bodies and who then turns their back on them so they can blame them when they die in the gutter.
Anyone who sees nothing wrong with butchering babies is a POS. That is a position I feel quite comfortable with.

First of all, they are not "butchering babies," they are removing none viable fetuses' who would not live out side of the womb.

Virtually every single baby in the womb that makes it to the third trimester is viable.

We wouldn't have this problem if late term abortion was illegal. The problem is that right to lifers will only work to meet their end goal of banning abortions completely. This is why many like myself, who support the right of a woman to abort while wanting that limited to a reasonable time (first trimester), cannot find common ground with right to lifers.
Pro-life conservatives have been pushing for partial birth abortion bans all along. Where do you get this notion? Ever heard of BAIPA? It wasn't introduced by liberals.

He must be saying that conservations spend far too much time on banning abortion altogether and not nearly enough on ending every single late-term abortion, which is thousands of times more urgent.

Anyone who sees nothing wrong with butchering babies is a POS. That is a position I feel quite comfortable with.

First of all, they are not "butchering babies," they are removing none viable fetuses' who would not live out side of the womb.

Virtually every single baby in the womb that makes it to the third trimester is viable.

First, less than 1% of abortions occur in the 3rd Trimester.

Second, the ones that are aborted that late, usually something has gone horribly wrong- Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Disease.

SO, yeah, I guess that they are "viable' in that they will live in agony for days or maybe years.

Second, the ones that are aborted that late, usually something has gone horribly wrong- Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Disease.

SO, yeah, I guess that they are "viable' in that they will live in agony for days or maybe years.

And how would an obstetrician know which ones have genetic abnormalities and which do not? Those diseases are not even diagnosed in growing children, I believe it is, until they are least 5 years of age. If the child is deformed or obviously showing very early signs of difficulty in movement, yea, those diseases will be diagnosed earlier but barring deformity rarely before they learn to walk.

And a first trimester abortion is not the same as a late term or partial birth abortion, which is what we are discussing. Nice try though.

So you support first trimester abortion but are against late term and partial birth abortion? Good, me too.... What was your point again?
No, just pointing out your attempt to muddy the waters. You're still a monster.

We share the same viewpoint apparently. So what does that make you?

And how would an obstetrician know which ones have genetic abnormalities and which do not? Those diseases are not even diagnosed in growing children, I believe it is, until they are least 5 years of age. If the child is deformed or obviously showing very early signs of difficulty in movement, yea, those diseases will be diagnosed earlier but barring deformity rarely before they learn to walk.

Because they perform prenatal testing!

Prenatal Diagnosis

There is an even better test that was developed in 2012.

New prenatal genetic test is much more powerful at detecting fetal abnormalities -- ScienceDaily

Well, since YOU believe somebody else should pick up the tab for these people, why don't YOU pay for it? Oh, that's right, liberals only pay for things with OTHER people's money.

Your mindless kneejerk response did not contribute towards finding a reasonable compromise solution.

Actually, most of those diseases are diagnosed pre-natal, which is why you have late abortions.

These were the kinds of abortions the late Doctor Tiller performed, until some asshole listened to Faux News once too often and O'Reilly screaming "Baby Killer Tiller".

Let me check again.....

Nope you definitely didn't.

Try again nutter.

Definition of of nutter: it's ok to execute an innocent baby, but it's not ok to execute a mass murderer. Thanks for your ass backward pov, nutter...... :thup:

Another one that doesn't know what a baby is.

How is it possible that not one of you hypocrites knows the definition of some very basic terms?

you maybe expected something different?

Forum List

Back