Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

Definition of of nutter: it's ok to execute an innocent baby, but it's not ok to execute a mass murderer. Thanks for your ass backward pov, nutter...... :thup:

Another one that doesn't know what a baby is.

How is it possible that not one of you hypocrites knows the definition of some very basic terms?

you maybe expected something different?

At this point... No.

I realize these people have so little to stand on they need to reinvent the meaning of words to try and make their point seem stronger.

First of all, they are not "butchering babies," they are removing none viable fetuses' who would not live out side of the womb.

Virtually every single baby in the womb that makes it to the third trimester is viable.

First, less than 1% of abortions occur in the 3rd Trimester.

Second, the ones that are aborted that late, usually something has gone horribly wrong- Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Disease.

SO, yeah, I guess that they are "viable' in that they will live in agony for days or maybe years.
Does this look like someone who had something "horrible wrong" with her?

failed-abortion.jpg

Virtually every single baby in the womb that makes it to the third trimester is viable.

Second, the ones that are aborted that late, usually something has gone horribly wrong- Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Disease.

SO, yeah, I guess that they are "viable' in that they will live in agony for days or maybe years.

failed-abortion.jpg

Do you know what the term gullible means?

failed-abortion.jpg

I sure do. Do you know what the term denial means?

failed-abortion.jpg

Since you are drowning in denial do you need someone to throw you a line?

Please provide credible, substantive and irrefutable evidence that this is the survivor of a "failed abortion".

I wouldn't know. I haven't seen her medical history or know anything about her case or even if the claims that she "survived" an abortion are true.

But I stand by my statement. No woman has an abortion in the third trimester out of pique...

Please provide credible, substantive and irrefutable evidence that this is the survivor of a "failed abortion".
Your comment is a classic example of liberal tactics. Challenge me to dig up hospital records to prove something even the baby butchering industry doesn't challenge.

Your comment is a classic example of liberal tactics. Challenge me to dig up hospital records to prove something even the baby butchering industry doesn't challenge.

I wonder what percentage of all pregnancies are a result of rape or incest. They, of course, always bring those scenarios up any time you ever argue against abortion. I mean, every time.

They, of course, cannot bring those two scenarios up when they discuss third trimester abortions. They, of course, bring up the rarities of third trimester abortions. They, of course, do not bring up whether or not they are against it.

Of course, the left wing, double talking, hypocritical dance.

Of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back