Number One Question at GOP Debate: Why should America vote Republican?

The more I read the rantings of the hard right, the easier I think it will be for Hillary
I tend to agree. Look at the rants of the right wing right here on the USMB. More and more are making comments like this from Bedowin:

under Progressives the richest have gotten richer
the poorest Americans have gotten poorer
corporations are making record profits
and the same left-wing losers that were in people's faces vowing to shut down and "Occupy" Wall Street before they lost at that too now brag about the record profits of "greedy corporations" of Wall Street's DOW

They think they can suddenly insist that is their message? The rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Ronald Reagan. According to them, it's the rich who create jobs. And this idea the Democratic Party is some kind of monolith is extremely strange. Some Republicans even insist their party isn't 90% white.

With such imaginings coming from the GOP, there will be no cohesive message and without a cohesive message, people won't feel secure voting for such a leadership.

and this is you; blaming a dead guy that would be over 100 years old if still alive; for the failure of the Left's agenda, for failed left-wing ideology

it is hard to even quantify how idiotic your pathetic crybaby whines are, where to even start...................

"the rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Reagan".....um yes loon but we aren't crying about it, you are. and as has been noted the richest, the VERY RICHEST, that ONE PERCENT, has gotten richer under Obama and Democrats and AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA, then they were getting under Republicans. oh and the POOR you claim to care about has gotten POORER AND POORER FASTER then they were getting under Bush and Republicans

you love to talk about how monolithic the other people are, but is there even one pro-life Democrat left in your Party?
Where are all the BLUE DOG Democrats?
you Progressives chased them all away, they retired, quite.

you are running four rich old White people all pathetically trying to racially out-pander each other
you're crying about who will vote for people, yet you and almost every single other left-winger posting here wont even discuss your own candidates
maybe if you left-wingers weren't so busy pointing fingers and spewing hypocritical hatred you wouldn't look so stupid to normal people
The goal of the GOP, for decades, is to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. What do you think the purpose of the Bush Tax Cuts was. Trying to blame that on Democrats is laughable.

The more I read the rantings of the hard right, the easier I think it will be for Hillary
I tend to agree. Look at the rants of the right wing right here on the USMB. More and more are making comments like this from Bedowin:

and the same left-wing losers that were in people's faces vowing to shut down and "Occupy" Wall Street before they lost at that too now brag about the record profits of "greedy corporations" of Wall Street's DOW

They think they can suddenly insist that is their message? The rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Ronald Reagan. According to them, it's the rich who create jobs. And this idea the Democratic Party is some kind of monolith is extremely strange. Some Republicans even insist their party isn't 90% white.

With such imaginings coming from the GOP, there will be no cohesive message and without a cohesive message, people won't feel secure voting for such a leadership.

and this is you; blaming a dead guy that would be over 100 years old if still alive; for the failure of the Left's agenda, for failed left-wing ideology

it is hard to even quantify how idiotic your pathetic crybaby whines are, where to even start...................

"the rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Reagan".....um yes loon but we aren't crying about it, you are. and as has been noted the richest, the VERY RICHEST, that ONE PERCENT, has gotten richer under Obama and Democrats and AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA, then they were getting under Republicans. oh and the POOR you claim to care about has gotten POORER AND POORER FASTER then they were getting under Bush and Republicans

you love to talk about how monolithic the other people are, but is there even one pro-life Democrat left in your Party?

you are running four rich old White people all pathetically trying to racially out-pander each other
you're crying about who will vote for people, yet you and almost every single other left-winger posting here wont even discuss your own candidates
maybe if you left-wingers weren't so busy pointing fingers and spewing hypocritical hatred you wouldn't look so stupid to normal people
The goal of the GOP, for decades, is to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. What do you think the purpose of the Bush Tax Cuts was. Trying to blame that on Democrats is laughable.

The goal of the GOP, for decades, is to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Is that why the Bush tax cuts for the bottom 99% were so much bigger than for the top 1%?

when you're crying bout the 1% getting richer but on YOUR watch they got richer and richer FASTER then they were getting under the GOP; then the laughable ones are you moron Progressives, idiot

The Number one question at the GOP debate should ask why Americans should vote Republican?

Won't be for health care.

Won't be for education.

Won't be for infrastructure.

Won't be for jobs.

Won't be for peace.

Won't be to close the income gap.

So why? What is the reason?

Won't be to protect voter's rights.

Won't be to support women's rights.

Won't be to support gay rights.

Will the question be asked at the GOP debate? What kind of answer will we get?
News flash rderp:

No conservative this board gives a damn what YOU or any other looney dumbass thinks about the gop. Not one. And FAKEjake doesn't not count.

You should vote GOP or Dem, in order to perpetuate the myth of the two party state.

This is by making your fellow Americans believe that there is a sizable difference between a party that votes for pointless wars, bad trade deals, and takes away civil rights protections; and another that does the same.

You should vote GOP or Dem, in order to perpetuate the myth of the two party state.

This is by making your fellow Americans believe that there is a sizable difference between a party that votes for pointless wars, bad trade deals, and takes away civil rights protections; and another that does the same.

yawn
I always here stupidity like this from people offering no alternative that isn't just one or the other side but to the extreme end of it

yawn
I always here stupidity like this from people offering no alternative that isn't just one or the other side but to the extreme end of it
There is an alternative, in fact three alternatives. I voted for one of those last year. Thanks for being another zombie voter, who doesn't even read into whom he/she is voting for.

yawn
There is an alternative, in fact three alternatives. I voted for one of those last year. Thanks for being another zombie voter, who doesn't even read into whom he/she is voting for.

no there isn't an alternative that isn't just the extreme end of one or the other
dummy. if there was you would gladly say who they are

The goal of the GOP, for decades, is to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Is that why the Bush tax cuts for the bottom 99% were so much bigger than for the top 1%?
Why would you say something that so easy to check out? You think because you don't know how to use Google, no one else does? Why does your kind do this all the time? We already know the top 20% received 73% of the Total and the top 1% received 30% of the total. This has been common knowledge for 10 years. 10 fucking years everyone has known this, but you don't? How can you have the nerve to write on this board and not know that?

Why would you say something that so easy to check out? You think because you don't know how to use Google, no one else does? Why does your kind do this all the time? We already know the top 20% received 73% of the Total and the top 1% received 30% of the total. This has been common knowledge for 10 years. 10 fucking years everyone has known this, but you don't? How can you have the nerve to write on this board and not know that?

We already know the top 20% received 73% of the Total and the top 1% received 30% of the total.

Link?

the same way you have the nerve to say someone is a racist and not be able to prove it.....

that 1% is richer under Obama and Democrats then they were under Republicans

that bottom 47% had it better under Republicans and are worse off under Democrats

libs are losers who lie to themselves

minorities are worse off, jobs worse off, students worse off, food stamps up, ue up, mean family income down, crime up, racism up, us strength down, us respect from its friends and enemies down, abortion up, murder up, lies up, honesty down, scandals up, accountability down, vacation money spent by potus up, etc etc etc...

We already know the top 20% received 73% of the Total and the top 1% received 30% of the total.

Link?
You mean you really don't know that? Seriously?

OK, before I post that, I'm curious. What to you think the percentages are? Tell me you don't know. I dare you.

Link?

OK, before I post that, I'm curious. What to you think the percentages are? Tell me you don't know. I dare you.

The rich received less of the cut than the share they paid of the total.
That's why they pay more of the total now than before the cuts.
But by all means, prove the numbers you claimed.

Link?

i have been daring you to prove what you said about me....all i get is dean talk....

Link?

The rich received less of the cut than the share they paid of the total.
That's why they pay more of the total now than before the cuts.
But by all means, prove the numbers you claimed.
That's you answer? The rich received less? Based on nothing? How can right wingers support something they know nothing about? How is that possible?

Link?

i have been daring you to prove what you said about me....all i get is dean talk....
That you live in the basement? It's common knowledge.

Link?

That you live in the basement? It's common knowledge.

that you make a fool of yourself every day here? that's common knowledge

Forum List

Back