Number One Question at GOP Debate: Why should America vote Republican?

The more I read the rantings of the hard right, the easier I think it will be for Hillary

Hillary works for the super rich unlike Sanders. But yes, she will easily win for the reality that she believes in paving our roads, funding our science programs and a safety net. The right as of now thinks by cutting the shit out of everything that is somehow a plan...lol.

It isn't abut accountability like it use to be but pure idiocy.

The more I read the rantings of the hard right, the easier I think it will be for Hillary
I tend to agree. Look at the rants of the right wing right here on the USMB. More and more are making comments like this from Bedowin:

under Progressives the richest have gotten richer
the poorest Americans have gotten poorer
corporations are making record profits
and the same left-wing losers that were in people's faces vowing to shut down and "Occupy" Wall Street before they lost at that too now brag about the record profits of "greedy corporations" of Wall Street's DOW

They think they can suddenly insist that is their message? The rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Ronald Reagan. According to them, it's the rich who create jobs. And this idea the Democratic Party is some kind of monolith is extremely strange. Some Republicans even insist their party isn't 90% white.

With such imaginings coming from the GOP, there will be no cohesive message and without a cohesive message, people won't feel secure voting for such a leadership.

The frustration over having lost not just once, but twice, to the black guy has caused those whacky elephants to engage in knee-jerk reactionism ever since about April 2009, with no end in sight.

They won big in the 2010 mid-terms, as I expected they would and then were just so sure they were going to win in 2012. Well, they lost, and quite decisively in the electoral college. And they actually lost ground in the Senate.

They won big in the 2014 mid-terms, although just slightly larger than I thought in the Senate and exactly on target in the House, and so, based on an entirely different electoral demographic than shows up for GEs, they are convinced that they are going to win in 2016 and are deluded into thinking that the crazy-assed shit that gets someone like a Donald Trump (and before him, a Ted Cruz) into favor with the ultra-right core of their party is going to win them a national election.

But the numbers don't show it. The numbers show that they are going to have to fight tooth and nail to even have a chance to retain NC and try to win VA back. And the polling in the West is once again grossly underrepresenting the Latino vote, just as it did in 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014.

So, let them delude themselves. Too much is at stake to allow an elephant into the White House in January, 2017.

Nothing is at stake if a Republican wins because the Senate is going right back to the Democrats, I don't see a big turn out if Hillary is nominated.

It is going to be a record turnout, exceeding 2008's 132 million.

Probably close to 135 million.
why you say that?

Because voter regs stats for 2015, related to 2011, related again to 2007, show a proportional increase. VR stats work something like a sinus curve. I will have the VR stats out soon, they are quite enlightening this time around.

And yes, VR stats in the year BEFORE a presidential election also tell an important story.

YAWN

too easy

because under Dems the richest got richer, the poorest got poorer; both at a faster pace then they were getting under Repubs
income inequality grew
corporations are making more than ever
and the douchebag president and douchebag Democrat Party pandered, demagogued and divided a nation, setting race relations back decades

100,000 people DEMS insist are "children" walked across a border Dems insist is "secure"

libs are mental-cases who lie to themselves

crime is going up in the lib-run cities; especially where the Prog racial arsonists visited pretending they were there for the People and not just to pander and ignite racial animosity and disrespect for authority

murder rate in Baltimore at 40-year high

libs are losers who lie to themselves

well since you mentioned it

deep-Blue New York State decided the only way they were going to get businesses to stop leaving the state was to offer corporations that move there or increase their size their a TEN-YEAR BREAK from corporate taxes

I bet the same libs will turn around and brag how new York is doing well; without admitting they are prospering from something the Left would never ordinarily do

well since you mentioned it

deep-Blue New York State decided the only way they were going to get businesses to stop leaving the state was to offer corporations that move there or increase their size their a TEN-YEAR BREAK from corporate taxes

I bet the same libs will turn around and brag how new York is doing well; without admitting they are prospering from something the Left would never ordinarily do
I think it would be hard for them to keep the election about taxes in their current state of infighting though.

judge%200614.jpg

yes loon

tax cuts dont work

that is why the Left's shithole Detroit is able to make a comeback
and New York stopped the bleeding of fleeing corporations
by offering tax incentives to people willing to move or stay there

keep lying to yourself

I tend to agree. Look at the rants of the right wing right here on the USMB. More and more are making comments like this from Bedowin:

under Progressives the richest have gotten richer
the poorest Americans have gotten poorer
corporations are making record profits
and the same left-wing losers that were in people's faces vowing to shut down and "Occupy" Wall Street before they lost at that too now brag about the record profits of "greedy corporations" of Wall Street's DOW

They think they can suddenly insist that is their message? The rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Ronald Reagan. According to them, it's the rich who create jobs. And this idea the Democratic Party is some kind of monolith is extremely strange. Some Republicans even insist their party isn't 90% white.

With such imaginings coming from the GOP, there will be no cohesive message and without a cohesive message, people won't feel secure voting for such a leadership.

and this is you; blaming a dead guy that would be over 100 years old if still alive; for the failure of the Left's agenda, for failed left-wing ideology

it is hard to even quantify how idiotic your pathetic crybaby whines are, where to even start...................

"the rich getting richer has been the GOP plan since Reagan".....um yes loon but we aren't crying about it, you are. and as has been noted the richest, the VERY RICHEST, that ONE PERCENT, has gotten richer under Obama and Democrats and AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA, then they were getting under Republicans. oh and the POOR you claim to care about has gotten POORER AND POORER FASTER then they were getting under Bush and Republicans

you love to talk about how monolithic the other people are, but is there even one pro-life Democrat left in your Party?
Where are all the BLUE DOG Democrats?
you Progressives chased them all away, they retired, quite.

you are running four rich old White people all pathetically trying to racially out-pander each other
you're crying about who will vote for people, yet you and almost every single other left-winger posting here wont even discuss your own candidates
maybe if you left-wingers weren't so busy pointing fingers and spewing hypocritical hatred you wouldn't look so stupid to normal people

Forum List

Back