Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
The number of illegal immigrant college students paying in-state tuition and receiving financial aid at Texas’ public colleges and universities continues to climb, according to state higher education records.

During the fall semester, 12,138 students – about 1 percent of all Texas college students – benefited from the state law granting in-state tuition, according to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Most of the immigrants among those students are illegal, and some others are not legal permanent residents or U.S. citizens.

Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News

Unfortunately this is happening in many states - it seems the USA has taken it upon themselves to educate the WORLD at the expense of the U.S. taxpayers.

Unfortunately this is happening in many states - it seems the USA has taken it upon themselves to educate the WORLD at the expense of the U.S. taxpayers.

I'm sure all of us taxpayers are just delighted to foot the bill for illegals.

I know I am. NOT. Jeeze.

And everyone complains about the cost of college. Everyone complains about over crowding. Everyone complains about how hard it is to get into college.

What your really saying is 12,138 united stats citizens in TX got FUCKED in favor of ILLEGALS. What you are saying is the 12,138 united states citizens in TX students didn't get into college because an ILLEGAL took their place.

Its not just in TX. Its the whole country.

What part of ILLEGAL isn't everyone understanding.

The number of illegal immigrant college students paying in-state tuition and receiving financial aid at Texas’ public colleges and universities continues to climb, according to state higher education records.

During the fall semester, 12,138 students – about 1 percent of all Texas college students – benefited from the state law granting in-state tuition, according to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Most of the immigrants among those students are illegal, and some others are not legal permanent residents or U.S. citizens.

Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Latest News

I am glad to see the liberals plan to bankrupt Texas is coming into fruition:clap2:

Forum List

Back