Number of German gun licenses more than double during migrant crisis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The German government has been struggling to contain a rise in violence and social anxiety that rocked Europe’s wealthiest nation since Europe’s refugee crisis started just over three years ago, when Chancellor Angela Merkel first announced her “open doors” policy in response to a wave of refugees fleeing Syria, Afghanistan and North Africa. The result: German citizens are now rushing to obtain basic firearms licenses.
Number Of German Gun Licenses More Than Double During Migrant Crisis

Oh imagine that people who want to protect their families and themselves took long enough for common sense to be used twenty years to late.

There's still a lot of P-08 Lugers, P-38's, and MP-40's still hidden in attics, and basements in Germany. Maybe it is time to dust them off.

I've got the gun info.

I've just walked past one of the German Christmas markets.

Heavily armed police ar every entrance. Since Strasbourg.

I spoke to two of them. They told me there is a huge black market for guns and explosives in Europe.

The German government has been struggling to contain a rise in violence and social anxiety that rocked Europe’s wealthiest nation since Europe’s refugee crisis started just over three years ago, when Chancellor Angela Merkel first announced her “open doors” policy in response to a wave of refugees fleeing Syria, Afghanistan and North Africa. The result: German citizens are now rushing to obtain basic firearms licenses.

Oh imagine that people who want to protect their families and themselves took long enough for common sense to be used twenty years to late.

Who've received licenses?

MS politicians, officials, Jews, criminals, Muslims, orientalist clans members, businessman, not ordinary law abiding citizens who continue to be disarmed In Merkel's mad house

Alice Weidel(AfD) blasts German Parliament:

"This country is governed by idiots!"

By freemasonic corrupted perverse know-nothing idiots

Know nothing. :113:

Read here by using of Google Translator, you will know a little bit more

Michael Mannheimer Blog | Islamisierung und Linkstrend stoppen - Grundrechte zurückerobern - echte Gewaltenteilung einführen

Thanks. I speak German.

One has to bear in mind that France has had a problem with Islam long before Germany. On account of their North African colonies. And the hotbed banlieus of Paris don't help either.

The Turks have never been a problem in Germany. Merkel's migrants have.

MS politicians, officials, Jews, criminals, Muslims, orientalist clans members, businessman, not ordinary law abiding citizens who continue to be disarmed In Merkel's mad house

I'm not too comfortable with Germans being armed ... given their history ...

Their history was ideological. Supported by the ordinary general public.

They were truly banal in their evil.

Which is why I'm not comfortable with ordinary Germans being armed. Germans have a history of getting all steamed up at home and then exporting their shenanigans to their neighbors in Europe.

Alice Weidel(AfD) blasts German Parliament:

"This country is governed by idiots!"

By freemasonic corrupted perverse know-nothing idiots

Know nothing. :113:

Read here by using of Google Translator, you will know a little bit more

Michael Mannheimer Blog | Islamisierung und Linkstrend stoppen - Grundrechte zurückerobern - echte Gewaltenteilung einführen

Thanks. I speak German.

One has to bear in mind that France has had a problem with Islam long before Germany. On account of their North African colonies. And the hotbed banlieus of Paris don't help either.

The Turks have never been a problem in Germany. Merkel's migrants have.

Mad Merkel imported IQ-60 illiterate trash from the poorest countries of the third world, only 3 % of them are capable to work as helpers.
Instead to integrate all those who are in country she created new problems

All histories are not fine, 70 years are enough to make s bottom line.

Actually, you're proving to me that it's not. Germany still has a long way to go to prove itself in the eyes of many.

Which is why I'm not comfortable with ordinary Germans being armed. Germans have a history of getting all steamed up at home and then exporting their shenanigans to their neighbors in Europe.

In USA many citizens have German origin and are armed, but they are not the biggest villains, just look the list of 'most wanted' by any police department.

Wanted Archives - NYPD News

Actually, you're proving to me that it's not. Germany still has a long way to go to prove itself in the eyes of many.

Do you mind 1000 years + $$$ annually payments for Holocaust to Israel?

It's a start.

It's a start.

Also, 2,000 years + $10 billions annually to Israel are for final

Forum List

Back