Number of Americans Stuck In Afghanistan Has Risen

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
The number of Americans left behind from the current administration has increased to nearly 200.
I'm not going to let this get buried. I had to go to Duck Duck Go to get a news source as Google seemed to bury it deep.

"One of the many confusing things about this whole thing is that we really don’t know how many Americans are left in Afghanistan," Inhofe said. "The administration’s number of U.S. citizens left in Afghanistan keeps changing. We all understand that. It’s very confusing."

Inhofe noted that the Biden administration "always said 100 to 200 U.S. citizens left in Afghanistan," but now says it "has already withdrawn 234 and is in contact with 363 others, 176 of whom want to leave," citing numbers the State Department provided last week.

At a press briefing Friday, State Department spokesman Ned Price said that the number of Americans who actually wished to leave was at one point below 100 but was now between 100 and 200 amid a fluid situation on the ground.

If Bidedumb loves Afghanistan so much why doesn't he go live there and bring our people back home?

They were told we were leaving 60 days in advance.

Why didn't they leave then? Did they think it was a joke?

The number of Americans left behind from the current administration has increased to nearly 200.
I'm not going to let this get buried. I had to go to Duck Duck Go to get a news source as Google seemed to bury it deep.

"One of the many confusing things about this whole thing is that we really don’t know how many Americans are left in Afghanistan," Inhofe said. "The administration’s number of U.S. citizens left in Afghanistan keeps changing. We all understand that. It’s very confusing."

Inhofe noted that the Biden administration "always said 100 to 200 U.S. citizens left in Afghanistan," but now says it "has already withdrawn 234 and is in contact with 363 others, 176 of whom want to leave," citing numbers the State Department provided last week.

At a press briefing Friday, State Department spokesman Ned Price said that the number of Americans who actually wished to leave was at one point below 100 but was now between 100 and 200 amid a fluid situation on the ground.

So they admit then on there being at least 600 still there, nearly twice what they claimed before!

How does America pull out of a country leaving not a pin behind, but in doing so, leave 600 of its citizens and 28 billion in military hardware behind?

and over 350 evacuated today.....do these dumb, fucking retarded, scum demonRATS even think before they spew? LOL

Listened to Kilmeade's raaaaaaant this morning, didga?

Gullible & parroting a right wing hack.

Forum List

Back