Number Nine... Number Nine.... Number....Nine...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Week nine in the NFL

Lucky Luck will meet an angry JJ Watt in Houston. NG for the soph.

Seattle will have thier way with Tampa

There are a bunch of other games I don't give a crap about...

This is supposed to be PapaGeorgio's schtick and he has not followed through for two weeks... So If you have a team to mention go ahead.. I ain't your damned secretary....

Week nine in the NFL

This is supposed to be PapaGeorgio's schtick and he has not followed through for two weeks... So If you have a team to mention go ahead.. I ain't your damned secretary....
Do you realize, if you play that song backwards, it say's, "turn me on deadman"?

At the height of the Paul McCartney death hoax, that was pure genius.

Week nine in the NFL

Do you realize, if you play that song backwards, it say's, "turn me on deadman"?

At the height of the Paul McCartney death hoax, that was pure genius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVf5Cr4M-F8]Revolution Number 9-The Beatles - YouTube[/ame]

I have to admit I was one of the idiots that actually played the record backwards on my top of the line Thorens turntables. My results were inconclusive. I actually had two of the professional quality turntables. In the early seventies I had the absolute sweetest stereo money could buy. Each channel was powered by a seperate 2000 watt amp into a concert quality stack of 4 mid range 3' by 6' professional quality metal Altec Lansing horns.. a pair of 15 " woofers each in two 8 ft tall 4 ft wide 5 ft deep base boxes and 4 custom tweeter boxes with 6 Ampeg drivers each in the 1 ft tall 4 ft wide enclosures. All this was controlled by a 32 channel custom mixer board.

Ya I know it sounds a bit much for a home stereo but what it was originally was the P A.. I used for the concerts I promoted in the mid range theater venues and large bars. There were also 8 floor monitors I had strung out in my livingroom to fill the holes.

I had a little company from 69-73 called West Coast Productions/Booking that promoted/managed local Seattle Bands and promoted concerts.

I used the P A as my personal home stereo when it wasn't being used in gigs.

So...ya I was WAY into music and had the BEST record collection...I used to buy several copies of the really good albums and play one album mostly but for the high end parties pull out the unused copy. There really was no better sound than a virgin vynl played on my equipment.

Well... enough about me... And the Beatles death hoax...obviously Paul is still alive..

Forum List

Back