NRA, Trump and Trumpsters

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Tee hee, even the NRA has come out against The Donald's latest comment.

See:

NRA says Trump’s Orlando comments ‘defy common sense’ | New York Post

Or did they?

NRA lobbyist: Trump, NRA hold same position on guns
"A top official with the National Rifle Association affirmed that Donald Trump and the group hold the same policy position on gun control.

"On ABC's "This Week" on Sunday, NRA chief lobbyist Chris Cox said that recent comments from the presumptive Republican nominee, whom the NRA has endorsed, are in line with the group's own platform on gun control."

Well Trumpsters, who do you believe, The NRA or the NRA Lobbyist? Did he go too far, or do you believe his position on guns in America make sense?

Fuck the NRA, they're a coporate political organization, quit them when they made the transition away from a gun advocacy/rights organization.

• Banned
Fuck the NRA, they're a coporate political organization, quit them when they made the transition away from a gun advocacy/rights organization.

The NRA owns The Congress, and once members of Congress see their job at stake, when they realize how likely voters will support gun control measures, the members of Congress will vote in support of common sense gun control. Keep in mind job #1 for a member of the H. or Rep. or the Senate is their job and their party - not The Country or our nation's citizens.

The NRA wants to be at the table and try to lobby for their sponsors, to lessen the loss of profit to their advertisers which they feel gun control may cause.

See:

Or did they?

"A top official with the National Rifle Association affirmed that Donald Trump and the group hold the same policy position on gun control.

"On ABC's "This Week" on Sunday, NRA chief lobbyist Chris Cox said that recent comments from the presumptive Republican nominee, whom the NRA has endorsed, are in line with the group's own platform on gun control."

Well Trumpsters, who do you believe, The NRA or the NRA Lobbyist? Did he go too far, or do you believe his position on guns in America make sense?
They don't believe in drunks carrying, but they agree terrorists should not be allowed to buy guns. Trump believes people should be able to carry in clubs, but since Trump has always been a teetotaler, he could be excused for thinking that's probably a good idea. Trump wants suspected terrorists included in the no-gun law, which is the only way it would make sense. Where is your confusion?

The NRA owns The Congress, and once members of Congress see their job at stake, when they realize how likely voters will support gun control measures, the members of Congress will vote in support of common sense gun control. Keep in mind job #1 for a member of the H. or Rep. or the Senate is their job and their party - not The Country or our nation's citizens.

The NRA wants to be at the table and try to lobby for their sponsors, to lessen the loss of profit to their advertisers which they feel gun control may cause.

Understood completely, except for the fear of H. or Rep. or Senate members terrified of losing jobs. They just shift over to lobbying. Party? Naw, these are merely bickering factions of a corporate ruling aristocracy.

do you believe his position on guns in America make sense?
I don't care about his opinion. He didn't give me the right to own firearms. I care more about the one trying to remove that right.

Hitlery is a UN representative. < Both will work diligently to disarm us. That alone is cause to vote against Hitlery and her "Global Initiative". Vote for America this time. We've had enough Global intrusion.

• Banned
I don't care about his opinion. He didn't give me the right to own firearms. I care more about the one trying to remove that right.

Hitlery is a UN representative. < Both will work diligently to disarm us. That alone is cause to vote against Hitlery and her "Global Initiative". Vote for America this time. We've had enough Global intrusion.

I don't care about the opinions you parrot, the anti UN meme has always been a desire of the idiot-fringe. Being paranoid of gun confiscation is symptomatic of a mental disorder, simply because the cost to disarm and collect weapons held by tens of millions of Americans is very problematic and most Americans understand prohibition does not work. It didn't work for alcohol, prostitution and is not working for Marijuana.

See:

Or did they?

Not to worry, by tomorrow I'm sure Donald will change his position again.

I don't care about the opinions you parrot, the anti UN meme has always been a desire of the idiot-fringe. Being paranoid of gun confiscation is symptomatic of a mental disorder, simply because the cost to disarm and collect weapons held by tens of millions of Americans is very problematic and most Americans understand prohibition does not work. It didn't work for alcohol, prostitution and is not working for Marijuana.

See:

Or did they?

They don't believe in drunks carrying, but they agree terrorists should not be allowed to buy guns. Trump believes people should be able to carry in clubs, but since Trump has always been a teetotaler, he could be excused for thinking that's probably a good idea. Trump wants suspected terrorists included in the no-gun law, which is the only way it would make sense. Where is your confusion?

There are no excuses for Trump, or for Trumpsters. As for the NRA, as I have posted before, they are a terrorist organization. Only now, that the opinion of the public is changing and gun control issues are going before Congress, have they been willing to talk about controls and the rants of some gun owners.

See:

Or did they?

Oh he already did. He tweeted to Morning Joe (which he no longer listens to btw) that he "obviously" meant there should have been more security in the club.

See:

Or did they?

Oh he already did. He tweeted to Morning Joe (which he no longer listens to btw) that he "obviously" meant there should have been more security in the club.

See, I told you so.

Of course, he will probably change his mind again in a week or so is the problem

Trump said if all those drunken homos were armed, America would be a safer place. The NRA called him on his stupidity.

Trump shoots from the hip. He's a loose cannon.

See:

Or did they?

Trump obviously said what he meant! It was red meat tossed out to the Trumpsters who cheered; today, when rational people heard his comment and he felt the backlash, he changed his tune (but not lyrics).

But to be called out as a loon by the organization that for years has resisted putting possible terrorists in the background database ......

I mean I realize for the Big Racist it's no big deal, but a rational person might go sit in a corner for an hour or so. LOL

Trump said if all those drunken homos were armed, America would be a safer place. The NRA called him on his stupidity.

That's because Trump is a straight shooter, unlike the drunk Homos.

That's funny. How many military bases and installations do we have scattered across the planet in how many different nations? Man, some of you folks are completely untethered from reality? Global intrusion?

That's because Trump is a straight shooter, unlike the drunk Homos.

Trump is a self absorbed attention whore with no plan for anything at all, and no sense at all, other than he knows how to emotionally manipulate the ignorant and fearful.

That's funny. How many military bases and installations do we have scattered across the planet in how many different nations? Man, some of you folks are completely untethered from reality? Global intrusion?

Military bases have nothing to do with Hitlery promising to disarm American citizens. She is more UN than Obama. Soros is the intrusion, Hitlery, the mechanism to carry out the UN directives. Catch the hell up Fenton.

Forum List

Back