Is Loretta Lynch Really Eric Holder In Drag?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Over the weekend we heard Lynch repeatedly dodge questions about what the DOJ intends to do about Hillary's pathological criminality as Sec of State. Much the same as Holder, Lynch doesn't have even rudimentary skills in changing subjects or declining to be pinned down in a variety of ways. She simply repeats what she said the first time, with a drug-addled blank stare. :hmpf:

15753823855_7d7d6f159f_b.jpg

So if Lynch is Holder "in transition" why the subterfuge? A couple things come to mind; Holder is the first AG to ever be held in contempt of Congress for perjury. And out of sight out of mind is the standard escape used in D.C. to avoid possible indictment over fiascos like "fast and furious" which continue to haunt law enforcement here in the Southwest. Holder was never put under arrest because the DOJ would never issue a warrant for him.....BIG SURPRISE right? :tinfoil:

Everybody, including FBI Director Comey, knows Holder/Lynch will never indict Hillary for running a criminal enterprise and espionage. Everybody knows she guilty and will get away with it. And nobody can do anything about it short of her confessing her crimes and throwing herself on the mercy of the people. And it's being done in your face, in all our faces by Barry Soetoro lookalikes who don't even bother with being good liars anymore.

Yes, every black woman is really a black dude in drag...Does that cover it? mmkay then

:rolleyes:

Over the weekend we heard Lynch repeatedly dodge questions about what the DOJ intends to do about Hillary's pathological criminality as Sec of State. Much the same as Holder, Lynch doesn't have even rudimentary skills in changing subjects or declining to be pinned down in a variety of ways. She simply repeats what she said the first time, with a drug-addled blank stare. :hmpf:

15753823855_7d7d6f159f_b.jpg

So if Lynch is Holder "in transition" why the subterfuge? A couple things come to mind; Holder is the first AG to ever be held in contempt of Congress for perjury. And out of sight out of mind is the standard escape used in D.C. to avoid possible indictment over fiascos like "fast and furious" which continue to haunt law enforcement here in the Southwest. Holder was never put under arrest because the DOJ would never issue a warrant for him.....BIG SURPRISE right? :tinfoil:

Everybody, including FBI Director Comey, knows Holder/Lynch will never indict Hillary for running a criminal enterprise and espionage. Everybody knows she guilty and will get away with it. And nobody can do anything about it short of her confessing her crimes and throwing herself on the mercy of the people. And it's being done in your face, in all our faces by Barry Soetoro lookalikes who don't even bother with being good liars anymore.

Lynch is more like Susan Rice to me and is nothing but another puppet doing what she is told...

• Banned
Lynch is more like Susan Rice to me and is nothing but another puppet doing what she is told...

I just find it remarkable that cover-ups are no longer considered necessary....they just fuck us over and stare at us when we ask why.

Oh I did. It was nonsense. But still a nice change from the constant Eric Holder conspiracy theories we used to get.

You're lying.
So your saying I really don't think it's a nice change?

:laugh:

Republicans have to be frustrated with how things are going! Trump had the advantage of being the presumptive nominee last month and frittered away his lead with banter on a judge, Muslims, and now his wretched campaign since firing Lewandowski today! :banana:

Republicans have to be frustrated with how things are going! Trump had the advantage of being the presumptive nominee and frittered away his lead with banter on judges, Muslims, and now his wretched campaign since firing Lewandowski today! :banana:

His campaign manager had run out of usefulness...he'd never run a national campaign before....the new guy has. I'm glad you find that to be good news. :lol:

Forum List

Back