NRA spox loesh forced to move after death threats posted photos of my house

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

NRA Spox Loesch Forced to Move After Death Threats: "Posted Photos of My House, Threatened to..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this what special Anti American scums to do people. But they accuse those who bother nobody of being just like they are as they act as if they are so humanitarian , but will turn around and go get an abortion in the same breath . No regard for human life everyday they prove who the real scum of American's are.

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

NRA Spox Loesch Forced to Move After Death Threats: "Posted Photos of My House, Threatened to..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this what special Anti American scums to do people. But they accuse those who bother nobody of being just like they are as they act as if they are so humanitarian , but will turn around and go get an abortion in the same breath . No regard for human life everyday they prove who the real scum of American's are.
Fuck the NRA.

Fuck the NRA.
Your wish my come true, but you might not want to be there when the members start looking for ISIS sympathizers....

Fuck the NRA.
Your wish my come true, but you might not want to be there when the members start looking for ISIS sympathizers....
They're going after the military for partnering with ISIS in Syria?

Loesch should have enough weapons by now to not fear leftist threats. Step on my property, leftist filth....I'll smoke every last one of you and walk free.

Forum List

Back