Trump mocks Pence by asking people after they met with him, “Did Mike make you pray?”

Same OP ^^ that refers to Rump as one of two "crazies". Twelve minutes later.

Like a light switch.

Nothing like having so little balls that you can't take a position on anything at all.

I skimmed the article, but didn't see the quote. Don't care if he did say that. Sounds like something I'd say. The left doesn't get Trumps humor.

Just admit you're a frothing Progressive already

b8282f41634868f345fe8eb564437e9e.jpg

The donor clas always has it covered either/any way. The illusion of a representative democracy is for the unsubstantial people. Your fearless leader is surrounded by Goldman Sachs operatives, same as it ever was.
Fuck Democracy. Republicanism for the win.
Yeah, it works out so different.:lmao:
No it doesn't. You're a retard.

The donor clas always has it covered either/any way. The illusion of a representative democracy is for the unsubstantial people. Your fearless leader is surrounded by Goldman Sachs operatives, same as it ever was.
Goldman Sachs operatives wind up in your white house "either" way pard.

Like you actually would be harping on Hillary's connections to Goldman Sachs and the CFR if the Repubs weren't in charge? Gtfoh

Like you actually would be harping on Hillary's connections to Goldman Sachs and the CFR if the Repubs weren't in charge? Gtfoh
Yes hon, hence the ""either" way". Same as it ever was. Obama. Bush. Clinton. All of them. Partisanshitheads have trouble with the concept, I know.

Yes hon, hence the ""either" way". Same as it ever was. Obama. Bush. Clinton. All of them. Partisanshitheads have trouble with the concept, I know.
Okay. Well if you are against GS and the CFR, we should be friends...regardless of political and social differences.

For some reason this old pathetic orange mf acts as though he's on some world stage that's always in a entertainment mold. I get it, I mean everyone loves a good comedy act...I just with the mf would have stuck with what he knows best, how to bs people and make a buck in the private sector. Today's he's neither funny nor entertaining...he's just this big blob of scary halloween candy that you just can't seem to swallow.

I skimmed the article, but didn't see the quote. Don't care if he did say that. Sounds like something I'd say. The left doesn't get Trumps humor.

Word Search is your friend.

>> But, according to a longtime associate, Trump also likes to “let Pence know who’s boss.” A staff member from Trump’s campaign recalls him mocking Pence’s religiosity. He said that, when people met with Trump after stopping by Pence’s office, Trump would ask them, “Did Mike make you pray?” Two sources also recalled Trump needling Pence about his views on abortion and homosexuality. During a meeting with a legal scholar, Trump belittled Pence’s determination to overturn Roe v. Wade. The legal scholar had said that, if the Supreme Court did so, many states would likely legalize abortion on their own. “You see?” Trump asked Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.” When the conversation turned to gay rights, Trump motioned toward Pence and joked, “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!” <<​

It wasn't "humor" at all; it was the same juvenile penis-wagging insecurity power play he spends every waking moment on (which is to say every moment since he never sleeps). Which also explains the authoritarian-sycophant OP swooning for this sophomoric shit since that's the kind of bullshit that impresses a masochist like him.

But that's hardly what the article's about. This passage is buried at the bottom. It's far more informative of what kind of hypocritical fuckup we'll have to deal with when the present Fuckup-in-Chief rumps himself out of a job. It's far more about the Koch brothers and the corporatocracy (the "swamp") and its inextricable ties to Pence, than it is about Rump.

For some reason this old pathetic orange mf acts as though he's on some world stage that's always in a entertainment mold. I get it, I mean everyone loves a good comedy act...I just with the mf would have stuck with what he knows best, how to bs people and make a buck in the private sector. Today's he's neither funny nor entertaining...he's just this big blob of scary halloween candy that you just can't seem to swallow.

You meant to say President Orange Blob, right

New Topics

Forum List

Back