NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

Threatening? Are you really such a pantywaist that you feel THREATENED by that? The only threat being made there, Mensa Boy, is to disseminate opposing viewpoints and information. Which, I realize, is the scariest thing to leftists in the world, but still . . .

say what, sergei? our whiny little trumpflake..........

but nice lies about unions.

tell vlad we're not interested in being Russia. mmmkay?
yeah unions never intimidate or bully they just get whacked with multimillion dollar lawsuit judgments for no reason

Jury Comes Down Hard On Big Union's Intimidation Campaign | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

What's funny is that she claims to be a lawyer and my obvious point just sailed over her head. I think she means she gives head to lawyers

:suck:

She IS an attorney and has more brains in her little finger than u do in your skull...

So in other words, she agrees with you and you both take instructions from Nancy Pelosi what to think. Pure intelligence.

As for being a lawyer, not so much. But maybe she's a lawyer's rubber girlfriend for the night

I don't need to defend her. She...unlike u...is above name calling and insults....you are as low as you can go.

OMG, you're an idiot. She calls names constantly like you do. You her pimp or a John?

NRA issues threatening video warning journalists 'your time is running out'

The NRA is becoming a terrorist organization that uses threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. This looks more like an ISIS video than an NRA video. When will journalist begin dying?

The Putin playbook is playing out before our very eyes..

Are you really such a pantywaist that you feel THREATENED by that?

I assume that's rhetorical since you know that he is, LOL

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

Dunno. Why don't we wait until they actually DO that, and then address the question?

I can't believe his undies are in a wad because the NRA wants to kill the shooter.

Protecting the right to murder people in safety, that's the leftist way

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

How did the NRA do that? Be very specific
Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

Yeah, except they don't. There are quite a few sensible measures the NRA is all in favor of (preventing violent mental patients from accessing guns, for example).

explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...

A .223 or .556 rifle is not "high powered" it happens to be one of the smaller caliber rifles available to civilians
Skull, go away, we're not talking about that. If you need help staying on topic, wake up your dog, he'll help you.

Yep.....all the moronic gun nuts will soon get on here to show how "knowledgeable" their IQ is about gun calibers.........style of weapons and their overall fucked up-ness, of course.

Or perhaps, those anti-gun nuts who get on here to show their abject ignorance of guns and gun owners, while attempting to vilify a respected organization solely because they don't like what that organization stands for. How dare the NRA to actually fight back against the stupidity.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

Yeah, except they don't. There are quite a few sensible measures the NRA is all in favor of (preventing violent mental patients from accessing guns, for example).

He is right that the NRA wants to facilitate killing the shooter

again, what gun law do they oppose?

Off the top of my head, the stupid ones which will do nothing to make people safer, yet do a lot to restrict their rights, all in the name of making leftists have warm fuzzies.

Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...

Bullshit, bullshit, and laughable bullshit.

NEXT!

So you admit that the ACLU, unions, NOW, NAACP intimidate and bully?
Always have.....

yeah unions never intimidate or bully they just get whacked with multimillion dollar lawsuit judgments for no reason

Jury Comes Down Hard On Big Union's Intimidation Campaign | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

What's funny is that she claims to be a lawyer and my obvious point just sailed over her head. I think she means she gives head to lawyers

She IS an attorney and has more brains in her little finger than u do in your skull...

I think not Virginia. There is NOTHING about her posts that says "Attorney".

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Blame the NRA but ignore the real issue, your precious government dropped the ball bigly

I'm defending no child murderer...I'm pointing out the NRA had nothing to do with it
If they abetted the murders, then you're defending child murderers. Now go burn your NRA card, they don't let you into heaven with one of those. :biggrin:

I don't believe I'd wish to go to anyplace YOU considered Heaven, anyway.

such as what law? can't you name one?
Ok, maybe that came out wrong, lol. Opposing anything put forward that was to become a law, because they've managed to block pretty much everything. Although they are probably against most, if not any laws already on the books, that should go without saying.

"Block pretty much everything"?

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Does that look like "pretty much everything" has been blocked? Like there are no gun laws?

And no, none of your asinine conclusions EVER go without saying. You must effing say it, so that we may mock you and laugh at you as you deserve.

BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.

It's idiots like who you drive the membership of the NRA

The only reason I joined 2 weeks ago is morons like you

I also joined the Gun Owners of America

As these are the only 2 organizations that are actually concerned with protecting our right to keep and bear arms

So it is YOU the NRA is thanking because the extremist views you hold and try to force on others drives people like me who never saw the need to join an organization like the NRA as necessary to do just that
The NRA and gun manufacturers profit well from mass shootings.

Actually, the NRA and gun manufacturers profit well from the left wing knee jerk reactions to mass shootings. Loons start screaming about banning certain guns, and Americans run out and buy those guns.

So you admit that the ACLU, unions, NOW, NAACP intimidate and bully?
Always have.....

If she is, I pity her client.

Anyhoo, she is no attorney.

such as what law? can't you name one?
Ok, maybe that came out wrong, lol. Opposing anything put forward that was to become a law, because they've managed to block pretty much everything. Although they are probably against most, if not any laws already on the books, that should go without saying.
who do they give money to?

name a law that would have prevented Parkland. I'm listening.

Ooh, ooh, me me me! I know!!! :hhello:

NRA is just another money grabbing organization that does what again? That's right really nothing, with or without them the 2nd amendment is not going anywhere or being amended. Throw your fucking hard earned money away so a couple people can make million's at the top of the organization.
/----/ Then why do the Libs attack the NRA non stop if they are just another money grabbing organization?

Blame the NRA but ignore the real issue, your precious government dropped the ball bigly

I'm defending no child murderer...I'm pointing out the NRA had nothing to do with it
If they abetted the murders, then you're defending child murderers. Now go burn your NRA card, they don't let you into heaven with one of those. :biggrin:

Stop your trolling....the NRA had NOTHING to do with what happened at Parkland....however your government and so called mental health workers fucked up badly
So did the NRA. Now go bother someone else, you ignorant homophobe. :biggrin:

What, PRECISELY, did the NRA have to do with Parkland in any way, shape, or form aside from your fevered imaginings?

Forum List

Back