NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?
explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...
BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.

Most of it is on the hands of leftists like YOU, Chuckles, so you'll excuse me if I'm not rushing for the sign-up sheet to be shamed by scum.

So you admit that the ACLU, unions, NOW, NAACP intimidate and bully?
Always have.....

say what, sergei? our whiny little trumpflake..........

but nice lies about unions.

tell vlad we're not interested in being Russia. mmmkay?
yeah unions never intimidate or bully they just get whacked with multimillion dollar lawsuit judgments for no reason

Jury Comes Down Hard On Big Union's Intimidation Campaign | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

What's funny is that she claims to be a lawyer and my obvious point just sailed over her head. I think she means she gives head to lawyers

:suck:

She IS an attorney and has more brains in her little finger than u do in your skull...

No way.. she even lacks basic punctuation skills.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

How did the NRA do that? Be very specific
Opposing every gun law ever put forward, or thereabouts.

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

As well they should. Show me where a gun law has prevented a crime. Just one would be sufficient.

You are a bigger jerk than your so called...lying president. We will never know how many lives have been saved by background checks. And more lives could be saved by reasonable gun restrictions...

Background checks are an NRA initiative. But, they has to fight like hell to keep left wing loons from turning it into a back door gun registration scheme. Anti-gun loons have proven, time and time again, that they cannot be trusted and that nothing they propose is reasonable to anyone but themselves.

Dunno. Why don't we wait until they actually DO that, and then address the question?

I can't believe his undies are in a wad because the NRA wants to kill the shooter.

Protecting the right to murder people in safety, that's the leftist way

The NRA is threatening media....reporters.....politicians...anyone who challenges them. But it looks like THEY are the ones with limited Tim.

Gov. Rick Scott signs school safety, gun control bill

yeah unions never intimidate or bully they just get whacked with multimillion dollar lawsuit judgments for no reason

Jury Comes Down Hard On Big Union's Intimidation Campaign | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

What's funny is that she claims to be a lawyer and my obvious point just sailed over her head. I think she means she gives head to lawyers

She IS an attorney and has more brains in her little finger than u do in your skull...

So in other words, she agrees with you and you both take instructions from Nancy Pelosi what to think. Pure intelligence.

As for being a lawyer, not so much. But maybe she's a lawyer's rubber girlfriend for the night

I don't need to defend her. She...unlike u...is above name calling and insults....you are as low as you can go.

You aren't a bright one are you? She insults in virtually every post.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...

A .223 or .556 rifle is not "high powered" it happens to be one of the smaller caliber rifles available to civilians
Skull, go away, we're not talking about that. If you need help staying on topic, wake up your dog, he'll help you.

Dude, YOU said "high-powered weapons". Look at the bolding in your own quote. So yeah, we ARE talking about that, because YOU brought it up.

OK, and Obama and Hillary in return need to give up the guns that protect them while they take away the ability of their subjects to use guns to protect ourselves
Thank you. I should make all my rallies gun-friendly. I would be a lot safer if everyone was allowed to bring a gun to my rallies. You know what a gun-free rally is to a crazy person? That's bait!

I need to stop having gun-free rallies. #MAGA!

OK, and Obama and Hillary in return need to give up the guns that protect them while they take away the ability of their subjects to use guns to protect ourselves
Thank you. I should make all my rallies gun-friendly. I would be a lot safer if everyone was allowed to bring a gun to my rallies. You know what a gun-free rally is to a crazy person? That's bait!

I need to stop having gun-free rallies. #MAGA!

Right! It will never happen cause u are a COWARD!

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action (kind of like you)

People kill
People have always killed
People will always kill

Tell you what genius...

I will give you a handful of bullets, any caliber you wish.

I will stand 15 feet away from you.

You stand perfectly still and throw or hurl the bullets at me. I can bob and weave as much as I like.

I will give you $1000 if you can kill me or otherwise injure me with your inanimate objects...

You're a person. You have ammo. But why can't you kill or hurt me?

Hmmmmm?

That whooshing noise was the point flying in your ear, through your empty skull, and out the other ear.

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action

So a little nuke is, by itself, an "inanimate object"....
Ergo, EVERYONE who wants one should have a little nuke, NO????.

What the fuck is a "little nuke"? Is that like an "assault rifle", aka a meaningless buzzword phrase you made up to sound scary?

But looky, looky, if it ain't the Roman Catholic self-professed expert coming to defend school children murderers. Go bother someone else, you're way too ignorant of life in general. :biggrin:

As well they should. Show me where a gun law has prevented a crime. Just one would be sufficient.

You are a bigger jerk than your so called...lying president. We will never know how many lives have been saved by background checks. And more lives could be saved by reasonable gun restrictions...

So why haven't you regressives joined the NRA in their demand to improve NICS?

Or demanding that the laws we already have be enforced? What the hell good are more laws if no one's bothering to do anything about them?

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action (kind of like you)

People kill
People have always killed
People will always kill

Tell you what genius...

I will give you a handful of bullets, any caliber you wish.

I will stand 15 feet away from you.

You stand perfectly still and throw or hurl the bullets at me. I can bob and weave as much as I like.

I will give you $1000 if you can kill me or otherwise injure me with your inanimate objects...

You're a person. You have ammo. But why can't you kill or hurt me?

Hmmmmm?

Why don't you give him a gun too chicken shit? God you are stupid kid, do you actually think that that analogy is worth something?

Guns do not kill
Guns are inanimate objects incapable of any independent thought or action

So a little nuke is, by itself, an "inanimate object"....
Ergo, EVERYONE who wants one should have a little nuke, NO????.

What the fuck is a "little nuke"? Is that like an "assault rifle", aka a meaningless buzzword phrase you made up to sound scary?

It's commonly called a "suitcase" nuke. Stupid people like nat can't resist taking a stupid analogy out to it's illogical extreme.

So why haven't you regressives joined the NRA in their demand to improve NICS?

Or demanding that the laws we already have be enforced? What the hell good are more laws if no one's bothering to do anything about them?

Regressives have proven the don't want a solution, they want the issue. What would regressive have if they didn't have guns and illegals to cry about?

Unlike you I don't speak on a subject of which I am ignorant.

All I need to know is that guns kill....and MORE efficient guns kill more efficiently, AND that virtually anyone who wants one of those more efficient guns can be purchased by ANYONE who wants one.

Spin it any way your half brain wants....THAT is the reality....

Damn, my guns must be defective, they have yet to kill anyone. Or on the other hand you ignorance may have over taken you. LMAO

Your guns are probably fat and lazy. How much are you feeding them?

NRA is just another money grabbing organization that does what again? That's right really nothing, with or without them the 2nd amendment is not going anywhere or being amended. Throw your fucking hard earned money away so a couple people can make million's at the top of the organization.
/----/ Then why do the Libs attack the NRA non stop if they are just another money grabbing organization?

Why are you asking me? I'm neither a psychologist or a lib. I'm a left leaning no party and do a lot of research before voting for anyone. This shit of voting party line is for low IQ's.

I was only a member of one organization and that was for one year and ironically it was the NRA, National Restaurant Association, when I was in the restaurant business for 20 years.

NRA is just another money grabbing organization that does what again? That's right really nothing, with or without them the 2nd amendment is not going anywhere or being amended. Throw your fucking hard earned money away so a couple people can make million's at the top of the organization.
/----/ Then why do the Libs attack the NRA non stop if they are just another money grabbing organization?

Why are you asking me? I'm neither a psychologist or a lib. I'm a left leaning no party and do a lot of research before voting for anyone. This shit of voting party line is for low IQ's.
So in other words a progressive, another name for control freak...

Always have.....

If she is, I pity her client.

Anyhoo, she is no attorney.

There's no way. You don't have to be that smart to be a lawyer, but you have to have enough logical ability to do well on the LSAT and she can't add 2 and 2

So in other words a progressive, another name for control freak...

Another lower IQ than average.

Forum List

Back