NRA Fanatics are WRONG - Vast Majority of Americans Favor Tougher Gun Control Laws

Contrary to what the deranged NRA fanatics on this messageboard have to say, the VAST MAJORITY of Americans favor tougher gun control laws --

A 2011 New York Times/CBS News poll found that 63 percent of Americans favor a ban on high-capacity magazines; just as many supported an assault-weapons ban.

According to the poll, even a majority of gun-owning households favor a ban on assault weapons, although by a smaller margin. 54% of them favor it, and 44% oppose --

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Jan11_Econ.pdf

Also in 2011, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 83 percent supported financing a system in which people treated for mental illness would be reported to a federal gun registry database to prevent them from buying guns; 71 percent favored this for those treated for drug abuse.

http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/1120a1 Guns and Discourse.pdf

So let me simplify this poll data for you uninformed, unsophisticated NRA simpletons -- most Americans are on MY SIDE, not yours.

All of your right-wing nutjob spinning and excuse-making isn't going to change that fact.

What, couldn't find something older than 2.5 years? Damn you need to try harder.

Thank God for the NRA. They still support and fight for our Constitution. We desperately need more groups like them. The NWO Globalists are on a mission to destroy our Nation. They do not have America's best interests at heart. It's time for Americans to become aware of that, and stand up.

If that'ts what you truly believe KWO, then feel free to do what you can to pass a Constitutional Amendment allowing the government to do that.

Until then, I'm going to exercise my rights.

I'm hearing of more and more NRA members dropping their memberships. I dropped mine several years ago. The NRA has definitely become an extremist group - so when the dust settles only the extremist members will be left.

Anheuser-Busch heir resigns life-long NRA membership - Salon.com

NRA Membership Numbers Are Not Slightly Exaggerated - They're Outright Lies

lmao. NRA membership is at its highest ever, keep dreaming. oh yea, gun ownership is also at its highest ever and growing fast

And you have proof that "NRA membership is at its highest ever"?

Post-Newtown, NRA membership surges to 5 million

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/nra-​membership_n... -

NRA Says Membership Has Increased Since the Newtown Shootings - Alexander Abad-Santos - The Atlantic Wire

Seek out organizations that stand up and fight for our Constitution, and donate money to them whenever possible. Organizations like the NRA represent the last stand against the NWO Globlalists. But they need your support. The NWO Global Elites are incredibly wealthy & powerful. They're gonna be very tough nut to crack. But join the fight. It's worth it.

Seek out organizations that stand up and fight for our Constitution, and donate money to them whenever possible. Organizations like the NRA represent the last stand against the NWO Globlalists. But they need your support. The NWO Global Elites are incredibly wealthy & powerful. They're gonna be very tough nut to crack. But join the fight. It's worth it.

absolutely. let your voice be heard in a united front. these organizations do just that.

Look at obama's own words and actions. As he stood there condemning the NRA for swaying the votes of senators on the gun bill by threatening to elect them out, in his own words he vowed to have the senators who opposed the bill elected out of office himself. what a hypocrit.

remember, if you want your rights and freedoms protected those that would try to remove them can not do so if they are not in office. use you vote to elect them out. you have the power. support the groups who represent your rights

the democrats have made two things very clear. they will take away your rights if they have the votes. they will continue to tax you into the poor house if they have the votes

I'm hearing of more and more NRA members dropping their memberships. I dropped mine several years ago. The NRA has definitely become an extremist group - so when the dust settles only the extremist members will be left.

Anheuser-Busch heir resigns life-long NRA membership - Salon.com

NRA Membership Numbers Are Not Slightly Exaggerated - They're Outright Lies

You might be hearing of it, but it isn't happening. The NRA membership has swelled over 5 million people just since obama's war on the second amendment.

Of course this doesn't include gun owners like myself who don't belong to the NRA. There are millions more of us.

A NWO Global Elite Coup d'etat has occurred. Barack Obama is their puppet. He was selected, not elected. The sooner people realize that, the sooner we can get onto saving our Nation.

Forum List

Back