NRA emergency airlifts high capacity magazines into Virgina as tensions flare

Liberals ultimately want gun confiscation as they have in europe

you may not know where you are going with this but it's clear to me

Amazing skill you have there. You think you know more about what I want than I do. When did you first know you had this superpower?
You are part of the liberal thundering herd pushing for more gun laws directed has honest gun owners

that movement has made it clear where they want to go, which is total confiscation of guns like they have in europe

You are nowhere close to achieving that goal so liberals are willing to settle for any small baby step that they can get

But its never enough

Back up a little there buddy. Are you saying I had anything to do with gun policies in Europe? Exactly who do you think is in charge of your imagined multinational effort to confiscate guns, and how do they determine what I personally advocate?
I’m saying the anti gun lobby in America want to go where the euros already are

The anti-gun-lobby? Who is that, and what exactly do you think they might gain by confiscating everyone's guns? Do you think I'm a member of the anti-gun-lobby?

Your words give you away like a billboard for a truckstop!

Hang in there. It is a strange progression. My best to you and yours.

I got the easy job. I'm just the driver. The messed up part is watching them slip out, then come back worried as hell because she don't know what the hell happened. Rough stuff.
Yep. Remember well. Your wife has it worse, since her mother.
And your side always tries to hide the details of what you want to do

just because you arent pushing it now does not mean you wont in the future

in fact I know you will even if you dont

You can't logically argue against what is actually proposed, so you have to make shit up.

If wanting to keep guns out f the hands of people that should not have them (crazies, felons, kids, etc) is wanting to take everyone's guns, then you must be saying gun owners are all crazies, felons, kids, etc.

Why don't you want better background checks

Why don't you want to plus loopholes?

Why don't you want the person next to you that is carrying a loaded weapon to be trained?

Because nothing you want, the so called universal background checks would stop criminals...since they already avoid current, federally mandated background checks by using straw buyers or stealing their guns........and there is no loophole...that is another lie.

In Europe, training requirements are now used to keep people from being able to own guns, let alone carry them...which is what you guys want....you convince uninformed people to sign on to training requirements...they think a few hours in class, and the next thing they know the fees, time and requirements are so intense only the rich and politicians can get around them.....

Screw you.

Owning and carrying guns is a Right, you do not get to require Poll Taxes or Literacy Tests for voting, you don't get to require tests and taxes for owning and carrying a gun...

You left out acquiring guns from friends, family members, or individual sellers that don't require any kind of background check. Why did you leave that group out?

How will a universal background check prevent any of those from occurring?

Because nothing you want, the so called universal background checks would stop criminals...since they already avoid current, federally mandated background checks by using straw buyers or stealing their guns........and there is no loophole...that is another lie.

In Europe, training requirements are now used to keep people from being able to own guns, let alone carry them...which is what you guys want....you convince uninformed people to sign on to training requirements...they think a few hours in class, and the next thing they know the fees, time and requirements are so intense only the rich and politicians can get around them.....

Screw you.

Owning and carrying guns is a Right, you do not get to require Poll Taxes or Literacy Tests for voting, you don't get to require tests and taxes for owning and carrying a gun...

You left out acquiring guns from friends, family members, or individual sellers that don't require any kind of background check. Why did you leave that group out?

Because all these years, hundreds of them in fact this really hasn't been an issue. Should we have licensed the sale of ladders after the first person fell off one and died? What about hammers? Those actually have an FBI stat for use as a murder weapon.

We aren't talking about hammers or ladders. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Not. You want me to have a baby sitter because I have a gun. Hammers, screw drivers, ladders and horses kill plenty of people more frequently then me and my gun. There is no point to your "universal background check", something no one can define, that the standard background check doesn't cover already. So what you are doing is saying I can't give my sons a gun because some gay haji wannabe shot up a gay night club in Florida, or some kid in Santa Fe Texas went batshit crazy and shot up his school. What your doing is buying the same bullshit that consist of buzzwords "universal background check" so you can be sold fake security. In the end, a bad guy is going to get a gun and he will shoot up a mall, school, post office, or whatever and nothing your polititions or TV personalities say or do will change that.

I'm still not sure why you keep trying to change the subject to such odd things. I have no idea if you need a babysitter. You should ask your care giver about that. If the word universal confuses you, I just mean anybody who takes ownership of a gun should have to pass a background check, just like we now do with licensed sellers. I'll consider using another word if that one is too big for you. You are free to give your sons all the guns you want. I'm not aware of any regulation that assures 100% effectiveness. Drivers licenses don't prevent unsafe drivers. Doctor's certifications don't prevent unqualified doctors, and contractor licensing doesn't prevent shoddy work. Why would you require 100% effectiveness when no other regulation is capable of providing that?

So why pass laws restricting the rights of legal gun owners if it is not 100% effective? Hell, it would be lucky to be 1% effective without universal registration of all firearms. You could not enforce it..

Gun nuts have been whining about gun confiscation for more than 40 years. Probably more, but I know it's been at least more than 40 years. Can you name one time when it could have been a real possibility? You're nuts. I won't even pretend to know anything about problems you people who are nuts have communicating.
"GUN NUTS" the language of those who want to confiscate guns...
...every time you vote it makes the confiscation a possibility and right now we are closer than ever...with every new gun control law we get one step closer and while you may be able to deny that you are voting for politicians who would love to outlaw guns no one is fooled by that.

Please name the current bill that would confiscate your guns.

Requiring universal background checks would be the first step.

Gun nuts have been whining about gun confiscation for more than 40 years. Probably more, but I know it's been at least more than 40 years. Can you name one time when it could have been a real possibility? You're nuts. I won't even pretend to know anything about problems you people who are nuts have communicating.
"GUN NUTS" the language of those who want to confiscate guns...
...every time you vote it makes the confiscation a possibility and right now we are closer than ever...with every new gun control law we get one step closer and while you may be able to deny that you are voting for politicians who would love to outlaw guns no one is fooled by that.

Please name the current bill that would confiscate your guns.

There is none. Va. Senate committee strikes 'assault weapons' bill, advances other proposed gun laws

Senate Bill 16, proposed by Sen. Richard Saslaw, would have expanded the definition of "assault firearms" under Virginia law, outlawed their possession, and outlawed the the selling or transfer of any firearm magazine with a capacity for more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

In the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday morning, as hundreds gathered outside the Virginia Capitol for a gun rights rally, Saslaw requested that his bill be pulled from consideration

If that bill was passed, it still wouldn't have confiscated anybody's guns.

So that's why all of the Virginia counties and cities declared themselves 2nd Amendment sanctuaries and refused to enforce the law if passed. You don't know shit or you lie like a rug! Which is it?

No, we are preparing for a war against your kind. Now, I think it will be averted because most of you want someone else to do your dirty work, and you won't have the spine to attack all those armed Americans in VA. if there is an attack it will be some cowardly back shooting or church massacre like you are known for. Perhaps pull a few old men out of their cars and beat them. Things like that.
Like I said, you aint gonna do shit but tap your little dic sucking hands on them computer keys and shut the fuck up when you see me or any of my kind in public.....
You can say it as many times as you like but you know and all the rest of us know you are a liar. I have family in VA and we aren't laying down. Do what you will liar. We are ready.
I have family in VA too...I graduated college in VA...

You aint gonna do shit but shut the fuck up...

And the minute any of you "we gonna go kill da blacks" ever does something like walk into a church and murder black folks -- dick suckers like you are the first ones to distance yourself and pretend "he was just a nut job" --too much of a coward to own that bullshit you talking...so fuk what you yapping about now
Look how this traitor in melting down at the fact that will not be cheated out of our rights. Tell us some more lies, quisling.

So you start an internal war in the US. Is that the threat that makes you want to have arsenals in your home?
You vermin are starting the war.

That's clothing, bags, etc. dumbass!

You see any guns, ammunition, or gun accessories for sale on that site?

The closest thing they have are holsters.
That's not what you said dumbass. You said they sell nothing but membership's

They don't sell GUNS, shit for brains!

The gear they do sell is membership related.

I swear, I have rarely seen someone dumber than a liberal, but I think we have a winner in you, racist POS!

When even another gun nut as crazy as Bigreb says you are full of shit, you really should reconsider your strategy.

Bigreb is just pissed at me because he is a racist SOB who does not like it that I outed him to the world. Besting him was little consequence for me.
And you are a lying cock sucker who makes claims without supporting them.
Is that why you use the moniker Tory to show your support for King George?

If wanting to keep guns out f the hands of people that should not have them (crazies, felons, kids, etc) is wanting to take everyone's guns, then you must be saying gun owners are all crazies, felons, kids, etc.

Why don't you want the person next to you that is carrying a loaded weapon to be trained?

Screw you.

Because all these years, hundreds of them in fact this really hasn't been an issue. Should we have licensed the sale of ladders after the first person fell off one and died? What about hammers? Those actually have an FBI stat for use as a murder weapon.
When was the last time a man used a ladder to kill school children?

It doesn't matter....all that matters is that ladders kill more people each and every year than AR-15 rifles do.....so they are obviously more deadly than AR-15 rifles...according to your logic....and must be banned.

I got the easy job. I'm just the driver. The messed up part is watching them slip out, then come back worried as hell because she don't know what the hell happened. Rough stuff.

You can't logically argue against what is actually proposed, so you have to make shit up.

Screw you.

It is already illegal to sell a gun to a known felon...which is where the majority of crime guns come from......and the people supplying those guns can already pass any background check. They are called straw buyers and they pass current, federally mandated background checks which means they will pass a universal background check for private sales.........and since criminals avoid private sales with people they don't know, fearing cops........universal background checks will already be a failure....

So why push so hard for them?

So that later, when they fail, you can then demand universal gun registration...which is the real goal....that, and making it harder for people to pass on their gun collections, take shooting classes and any manner of annoying red tape that a universal background check would inflict on normal gun owners.

Screw you.

Lets abolish all laws because people still murder, rape & rob.

Great logic.

Thats not the logic dipshit...that is how you guys try to hide your real reason for universal background checks...you want gun registration.

Laws define the punishment for breaking them, they don't stop people from breaking them...

We already have laws on the books for everything you say you want......the actual problem is that democrat party politicians, judges and prosecutors keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, or no bond, and out of prison with light sentences....that is where our gun crime comes from, not from normal people buying, owning and carrying guns...

So nothing you want actually focuses on stopping the actual people causing gun crime.......

This is why we don't take you seriously......we know what you want and it has nothing to do with stopping criminals.

Screw you.

Lets abolish all laws because people still murder, rape & rob.

Great logic.

About as logical as punishing one group of people for the actions of another. Say, by your logic we can go head and pre arrest all black people for hate crimes because black people in New Jersey are committing hate crimes agains news in New Jersey. That. And ban machetes to because that's what the last black guy to assault jews in Jersey used.

Yes, it's aggravating that some assholes always screw it up for the rest of us. We used to be able to drink a beer on the way home, but drunks killed too many people, and now we have open container laws. I used to be able to catch all the fish I wanted but some ass holes took so many till it didn't leave enough to spawn the next generation of fish. Now we have limits on what we can catch. You figure out a way to keep ass holes from messing it up for the rest of us, and you'll get rich. Until then, those few will cause us all problems.

Agree with all of it, but more folks in this country STILL die from drunk drivers then guns. And I feel ya on the bag limits on the fish, but those limits actually work. Same for deer. I catch way better reds then your grandpa. I would have said my grandpa, but he ain't from America and he is dead. Still, bag limits have an impact that you can see in whatever game you are after. You add these weird rules to a right that's written into the constitution (drinking beer while driving home ain't) or modify that constitutional right then why not do it with the first to? Why shouldn't the govrenment moderate USMB? Or why couldent blacks use their own water fountain? It's a slippery slope.

The supreme court has determined that background checks are not infringement. No need to modify anything in the constitution. The government does regulate USMB. There are rules that must be followed by the owners of the site as well as posters. hat doesn't infringe on any rights we have. Your absurd remark about blacks and their own water fountains is almost as dumb as your slippery slope whine. It's been more than 40 years that gun nuts have been whining about their unfounded fear of gun confiscation. Which were the slippery years during that time?

The Supreme Court hasn't decided that, but nice try.

We aren't talking about hammers or ladders. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Not. You want me to have a baby sitter because I have a gun. Hammers, screw drivers, ladders and horses kill plenty of people more frequently then me and my gun. There is no point to your "universal background check", something no one can define, that the standard background check doesn't cover already. So what you are doing is saying I can't give my sons a gun because some gay haji wannabe shot up a gay night club in Florida, or some kid in Santa Fe Texas went batshit crazy and shot up his school. What your doing is buying the same bullshit that consist of buzzwords "universal background check" so you can be sold fake security. In the end, a bad guy is going to get a gun and he will shoot up a mall, school, post office, or whatever and nothing your polititions or TV personalities say or do will change that.

I'm still not sure why you keep trying to change the subject to such odd things. I have no idea if you need a babysitter. You should ask your care giver about that. If the word universal confuses you, I just mean anybody who takes ownership of a gun should have to pass a background check, just like we now do with licensed sellers. I'll consider using another word if that one is too big for you. You are free to give your sons all the guns you want. I'm not aware of any regulation that assures 100% effectiveness. Drivers licenses don't prevent unsafe drivers. Doctor's certifications don't prevent unqualified doctors, and contractor licensing doesn't prevent shoddy work. Why would you require 100% effectiveness when no other regulation is capable of providing that?

See? You don't even know what a universal background check is other then "it's universal and we need it". You say we need it, but you don't even know what "IT" is. That's how sheep are. Don't fall for it. Know what you are promoting. You want to ban parking lot sales at gun shows. Fine. That's not unreasonable. But what would it do to curb gun violence?

The same checks that licensed gun dealers are required to do seems pretty self explanatory to me. Which part of that confuses you?

The same current checks that criminals ignore because they use straw buyers, who can pass any background check, or they steal their guns?

The only reason you want universal background checks since they fail the same way as current background checks is to demand universal gun registration when they fail.......

[ And I'm not worried about my guns being taken. If they said I have to give them up I would hand them over.

So you would not have been a Patriot on Lexington Green when the government came to take the guns. You would have been a Torrie.

I will never obey an order to require that I give up my firearms. Never.

Elected government assholes do not have the authority to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms. It is right there in the Constitution. Go look it up.

...Because all these years, hundreds of them in fact this really hasn't been an issue. Should we have licensed the sale of ladders after the first person fell off one and died? What about hammers? Those actually have an FBI stat for use as a murder weapon.
Kinda hard to get a license for a Concealed Ladder, though, eh?

When was the last time that somebody held-up a convenience store or gas station using a Ladder?

How many Hammers can you load into the magazine of a Ladder?

How many fatalities can we attribute to Mass Ladderings at schools and other public places?

Silly comparison.

One way to sell 30,000 rounds of ammo.

The NRA doesnt sell ammo.
True.... but they're owned by some really big players who DO... :21:

Oh really?
Yes.

Really.

Name them.
I'll take that challenge:

NRA's Top 5 Gun Industry Donors

Here are five of the NRA’s biggest gun industry backers who have contributed $1 million or higher. They include the biggest financial contributor — MidwayUSA, a distributor of high-capacity magazines, but also oil and gas company Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. Other gun industry donors include Beretta USA Corporation, Pierce Bullet Seal Target Systems, LLC, and Springfield Armory, Inc.

Beyond the Grave, the N.R.A.’s $56 Million Donor Lives On

No small amount of money is at stake. Last year alone, the Petersen Foundation donated $8 million worth of firearms to the N.R.A.’s charitable group, according to figures the foundation provided to The Times. (It has also given the N.R.A.’s charity $10 million in cash since 2015.)
“Mr. Makris and others in the firearms community have helped facilitate the sale and transfer of many firearms in the Petersen collection,” said Andrew Arulanandam, an N.R.A. spokesman, in a statement. “Sales are strategically coordinated by a committee to maximize their value to the N.R.A., similar to the way rare paintings are sold at auction.”
The Petersen Foundation, in a statement, said that after donations were made, it left the handling of them to the N.R.A. But it also said that “a committee that included Tony Makris” determined “which guns were to be put on display and which were to be sold,” adding that it had “no knowledge about any interaction between Tony Makris, the N.R.A. and Ackerman which would prevent or delay any guns from being sold.”

Now we both know that many will just attack the links..and ignore the contents..but any thinking person who is aware of the dynamic--knows that the NRA is all about repping the gun industry.

The NRA doesnt sell ammo.
True.... but they're owned by some really big players who DO... :21:

Oh really?
Yes.

Really.

Name them.
I'll take that challenge:

NRA's Top 5 Gun Industry Donors

Here are five of the NRA’s biggest gun industry backers who have contributed $1 million or higher. They include the biggest financial contributor — MidwayUSA, a distributor of high-capacity magazines, but also oil and gas company Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. Other gun industry donors include Beretta USA Corporation, Pierce Bullet Seal Target Systems, LLC, and Springfield Armory, Inc.

Beyond the Grave, the N.R.A.’s $56 Million Donor Lives On

No small amount of money is at stake. Last year alone, the Petersen Foundation donated $8 million worth of firearms to the N.R.A.’s charitable group, according to figures the foundation provided to The Times. (It has also given the N.R.A.’s charity $10 million in cash since 2015.)
“Mr. Makris and others in the firearms community have helped facilitate the sale and transfer of many firearms in the Petersen collection,” said Andrew Arulanandam, an N.R.A. spokesman, in a statement. “Sales are strategically coordinated by a committee to maximize their value to the N.R.A., similar to the way rare paintings are sold at auction.”
The Petersen Foundation, in a statement, said that after donations were made, it left the handling of them to the N.R.A. But it also said that “a committee that included Tony Makris” determined “which guns were to be put on display and which were to be sold,” adding that it had “no knowledge about any interaction between Tony Makris, the N.R.A. and Ackerman which would prevent or delay any guns from being sold.”

Now we both know that many will just attack the links..and ignore the contents..but any thinking person who is aware of the dynamic--knows that the NRA is all about repping the gun industry.

Another who doesnt know the difference between a sponsor and an owner.

Forum List

Back