NPC Memes Driving Moonbats Even Battier

90MEVMu.jpg

PJW gives his usual outstanding analysis of the latest meme sensation: the Non-Player Character meme.....So apropos...

I think one of the best things to come out of the 21st century--okay maybe second to the smartphone--are memes and GIFs. I just love them. The NPC meme is genius and right on and is why Lefties HATE it.

Also, I can hardly listen to PW talk tough because his eyes are the color of wet pansies. And they are huge. WHY are men gifted with these things. I mean he doesn't even need makeup to highlight them. Every time I look at them I think, look at that. Wet pansies.

Dang.

All zombies .....all the Left are .....from ANTIFA to CNN and everything in between .....programmed robots....that's why that face in the meme is genial it explains everything! :04:

9iiEE9S.jpg

Interrupting this deliciousness to say....

THIS IS HOW YOU WIN THE CULTURE

They're losing PC, they're losing Identity Politics, they're losing now even the last cobbled shred that they are the "cool rebels" in society. We know they're not and have known it for a long, long time. As this meme shows in so much astounding clarity, they are the talking point spitting drones.

We laugh at them. They call names, and we laugh.

Don't look now. But I think they are really, honestly losing the culture.

PJW gives his usual outstanding analysis of the latest meme sensation: the Non-Player Character meme.....So apropos...

The npc crap is just more tRumpkin projection. They are amindless drones so they assume (incorrectly) that we are as well.

Pretty simple shit, really.

View attachment 224027

Still doing it I see.

And I will continue to do so as long as you mindless loons are engaged in a campaign of violence, intimidation and censorship.

Irony is apparently over your head.

"IRONY"

one of their favorite soundbites

K interrupting this thread to say I have laughed out loud more times than I can count.

As my students would say "This thread is fire"

The left is not only not funny but they are stupid if they haven't figured out that whining about things like NPC memes only makes us laugh harder.
Hard to take pussy suit wearing sky screamers seriously.
thank goodness, right wing women don't really believe in equality or equal rights.

Stupid people believe and say that.
why is that?

Because right wing women don't take carp from anyone. Obviously, you don't know any.

The left is not only not funny but they are stupid if they haven't figured out that whining about things like NPC memes only makes us laugh harder.
thank goodness, right wing women don't really believe in equality or equal rights.

why is that?

Because right wing women don't take carp from anyone. Obviously, you don't know any.
equality isn't about taking crap. we have a First Amendment. It is a Social concept. That is probably why you never get it.

why is that?

equality isn't about taking crap. we have a First Amendment. It is a Social concept. That is probably why you never get it.

I get it just fine. You don't get women, period, and have no prayer of getting right wing women.

Wow, that meme went right to the top! :eek:

Eh..I feel a smidgen of Stormfront influence in one of those..The background jew was not necessary.

Forum List

Back