Now time for, tales from the hood. Bargain basement airlines and the types of "people" they attract

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

They all act the same don't they? Good Lord, it certainly serves us right though. The only conclusion we can come up with is this.

We should have picked our own fucking cotton. Just imagine how much better things would be here now. What a disastrous decision to bring those here.

Why does the GOP have trouble courting black voters? It's a mystery.

This has nothing to do with courting voters it's about being civil and not acting the fool disturbing people thar don't want to hear her BS.

Throw her stupid ass off the plane..crap don't even land first. No loss to society

This has nothing to do with courting voters it's about being civil and not acting the fool disturbing people thar don't want to hear her BS.

Throw her stupid ass off the plane..crap don't even land first. No loss to society

The woman and the OP are both huge prolapsed assholes.

The woman and the OP are both huge prolapsed assholes.

The world is full of assholes

Why, how do you "court" them to be automatic voters? You stupid fucking racist. I will bet there is not a black person that lives within 5 miles of you. If there is, that will be some token black person. We know.

We know.

Why, how do you "court" them to be automatic voters? You stupid fucking racist. I will bet there is not a black person that lives within 5 miles of you. If there is, that will be some token black person. We know.

We know.

How the heck do you know that?

We know.
tenor.gif

We know.

Such a little miserable fuck.

They all act the same don't they? Good Lord, it certainly serves us right though. The only conclusion we can come up with is this.

We should have picked our own fucking cotton. Just imagine how much better things would be here now. What a disastrous decision to bring those here.

And how did I know that this was gonna be another right wing 'black people are scary' thread?

This is why I fly business class. I get my own little cubicle with a seat that converts into a bed and it has a table on the side. And it's nice and quiet. I'm a gosh darned baller, yo.

Best to avoid the peasants, the video is indicative of why.

And how did I know that this was gonna be another right wing 'black people are scary' thread?

Not scary. She's an annoying asshole.

Not scary. She's an annoying asshole.

Laughing....the OP is prefaced on the idea that 'we should have picked our own cotton' and 'they all act the same'.

Once again, the reason that the GOP pitches white nationalist talking points to conservatives.....is because it works.

`
The woman was clearly distributing other passengers. An attendant should have intervened and if need be, have the woman removed from the plane.

Black people act like this wanting to be thrown off the plane, out of the restaurant or some other act to impose behavior. Then they get to scream racist. Waayyyyccissm. They are obnoxious and should not be allowed public accommodation without references.

Forum List

Back