Now THIS is funny! Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate.

Discussion in 'Humor' started by teapartysamurai, Jan 18, 2011.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,736
    This is going to send the mindless lefties on here just over the edge.

After all the smack talk the Hawaii Gov made about the Obama birth certificate, he now can't find it?????

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Now, first off, I'm not a birther. Not that I really believe Obama was born in this country. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that he was NOT.

But the fact of the matter is, Obama IS president and holding onto the stupid belief that corrupt Democrats are going to admit Obama isn't president legitimately is just NEVER going to happen. Hell will freeze over first, before that happens, so it's just STUPID AS ALL GET OUT, to cling to that fantasy.

I'm for opposing Obama on his policies, and seeing him defeated in 2012.

BUT, after all the smack talk this Florida Governor made about the birth certificate, and now when pressed on the subject, he can't find it????????? :lmao:

THAT'S JUST TOO FUNNY TO PASS UP! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo! Are the birthers going to have a field day with this! What a mess! :lmao:

Read the whole article and it's beginning to remind me of the woman that was just convicted of using her father's address, so her kids could attend a school in his area (where she did not really live).

You know! I was born in Ohio. I had my purse stolen and had to get a new driver's license and social security card. It was easy for me to get a new birth certificate in order to do that and I was born in 1961 as well.

There's no way I believe they don't have records of that live birth if it was done in Hawaii as they claim. 1961 isn't THAT long ago!

So, I think one of two things are possible:

A) Obama was born in Hawaii BUT he is deliberately withholding the birth certificate so birthers keep on this obsession of theirs to prove Obama wasn't born here. That way they look stupid, and it helps Obama frame the dialogue that all his opponents are "kooks."

B) He wasn't born here and that's why, just like John Kerry never released those military records, Obama has that to hide.

Either way, it's mighty strange and pretty darn funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,736
    If anyone is trolling it's the idiot Gov of Hawaii.

It wasn't me that ran around claiming I had the birth certificate. This idiot Gov did.

I bet you didn't even READ the op (nor the mods).

3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    It is in the same box as Bush's National Guard records.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,867
    This is the EXACT and complete transcript from the Article cited:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

------------------------------------

So, why can't he just go and drag the president's private life out into the public eye for a lot of white people who hate his guts to look at so they can still call it a lie?

Perhaps because of laws protecting an American Citizen's privacy. After all, this has never been an issue in my memory for any "white" president.

The previous governor of Hawaii was a Republican. That governor would have made a huge name by "unmasking" this so called "Manchurian Candidate". But that Republican Governor didn't ----> or, perhaps, "couldn't"?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Is that like someone saying:

"Now, first off, I'm not a troofer. Not that I really believe that large planes were used to destroy the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were NOT planes, but rather missles launched by a rogue element within the US Government, coupled with carefully placed incindiary devices within the buildings allowing them to be brought down."

6. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    TPS...can you quote any other source for this claim other than WorldNetDaily?

How about Fox News...Fair and Balanced.

7. Sheldon

Sheldon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,330
    So, you're a birfer. :thup:

8. Neotrotsky

Neotrotsky Council to Supreme Soviet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,342

For the record and the left wing

I do believe Papa Obama was born in the US

I agree he could be holding it back as a wedge issue.

Also....
    In those days, they use to print a lot on birth certificates, for example religion race martial status of parents etc

He could also be holding it back because it could contain information that
    is embarrassing to him

Could his mother put down white for race

There is the question to as if his parents were married in the eyes of the
    law--Left wing -don't scream - snoopes. Could his mother have put down unmarried? In those days they would even put "bastard"

Even worse for him, could his mother in a moment of nutty "Left wingness" put down religion as Muslim?

Really, what is the big thing? Release the long form why not?

Why should he keep spending all this money to keep it sealed.

If there is nothing there- then all the better for him, politically.

If so then he may be saving it for the next election. God knows he will need all the help he can get, to be reelected

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  9. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    The fake but accurate ones?

10. Neotrotsky

Neotrotsky Council to Supreme Soviet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,342

You mean the ones that Dan Rather made up?