What happened to Miss America?

R

rdean

MissAmerica2011.jpg

Hoping to become a judge and eventually become involved in the political arena, her highest career goals are to become President or a Supreme Court Justice. As a Christian in the political arena, she hopes to break down the stereotype of crooked and dishonest politicians, operating instead under character and integrity."

Teresa Scanlan Miss America 2011 - Red Letters

Look at those roots. And I don't mean "family".
They give the "wrong impression", that, and the dirty looking hair.
I couldn't believe what they crowned.

105301-rect-220.jpg

Really? You're going to take shots at a seventeen year old girl? Because of her roots? Or because she's a Christian and probably conservative? Give her a chance to grow up. Right now, she only knows what she's lived, handed down from her parents. Let her grow up, find herself, there's no need to tear her down.

Really, rdean, for some reason I expected more from you... Hasn't Sarah Palin done something to irritate you today?

Really? You're going to take shots at a seventeen year old girl? Because of her roots? Or because she's a Christian and probably conservative? Give her a chance to grow up. Right now, she only knows what she's lived, handed down from her parents. Let her grow up, find herself, there's no need to tear her down.

Really, rdean, for some reason I expected more from you... Hasn't Sarah Palin done something to irritate you today?
i never expect more than this from rdean

I just noticed this thread is in the "Humor" forum. I may owe rdean an apology as I failed to note the forume when I first posted...

I just noticed this thread is in the "Humor" forum. I may owe rdean an apology as I failed to note the forume when I first posted...
He posted it in the Humor section but it wasn't funny and I don't think he meant it to be. Besides, only gay guys notice a girls roots. Did you admire her shoes as well rdean? I'll bet you know who designed her dress. :gay:

The entire Miss America thing is pretty humerous.

Since when do we care what Pagent winners say about much of anything?

She's 17 and reached the penacle of pagentry in America. she has one more contest ahead in "life", then it's off to the real world where people dun give a damn about how you're able to walk the cat walk.

Come on now...does anybody here really think she is the most beautiful teen in AMERICA?

We could go to pretty much any mall in any major metropolitican area and find no shortage of girls much prettier than she.

These pagents are and always have been lame from my heterosexual male POV.

Come on now...does anybody here really think she is the most beautiful teen in AMERICA?

We could go to pretty much any mall in any major metropolitican area and find no shortage of girls much prettier than she.

These pagents are and always have been lame from my heterosexual male POV.

Yea, that's what it's all about. Physical appearance.

God help us.

I guess if you're into pageant you'll probably say the best thing that you can say to win the crown, but let's give that girl a chance and see if she will really pursue what she "wants" in her life.

Forum List

Back