Now THIS is funny! Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate.

This is the EXACT and complete transcript from the Article cited:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

------------------------------------

So, why can't he just go and drag the president's private life out into the public eye for a lot of white people who hate his guts to look at so they can still call it a lie?

Perhaps because of laws protecting an American Citizen's privacy. After all, this has never been an issue in my memory for any "white" president.

The previous governor of Hawaii was a Republican. That governor would have made a huge name by "unmasking" this so called "Manchurian Candidate". But that Republican Governor didn't ----> or, perhaps, "couldn't"?

Wait a minute! The Birth certificate is the Presidnt's "private life?????"

It's part of the CONSTITUTION. You know the part that says a born citizen can only be president?

Color has nothing to do with it.

Are you trying to suggest the last Gov, might have destroyed the birth certificate????????

Just spit it out!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, the birth certificate is the President's "private life". Sometimes there is personal information written on it that is no one's business. The state, under a REPUBLICAN GOVENOR" issued a certificate that states have been issuing for decades and no one, not a single white person, complained about, until Obama.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

So, why can't he just go and drag the president's private life out into the public eye for a lot of white people who hate his guts to look at so they can still call it a lie?

Perhaps because of laws protecting an American Citizen's privacy. After all, this has never been an issue in my memory for any "white" president.

The previous governor of Hawaii was a Republican. That governor would have made a huge name by "unmasking" this so called "Manchurian Candidate". But that Republican Governor didn't ----> or, perhaps, "couldn't"?

It's part of the CONSTITUTION. You know the part that says a born citizen can only be president?

Are you trying to suggest the last Gov, might have destroyed the birth certificate????????

Just spit it out!

Yes, the birth certificate is the President's "private life". Sometimes there is personal information written on it that is no one's business. The state, under a REPUBLICAN GOVENOR" issued a certificate that states have been issuing for decades and no one, not a single white person, complained about, until Obama.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If obama has a birth certificate where is it dean?

Why is this in the Humor section? This is a political problem facing Obama as the Governor said in his interview.

This is going to send the mindless lefties on here just over the edge.

After all the smack talk the Hawaii Gov made about the Obama birth certificate, he now can't find it?????

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Now, first off, I'm not a birther. Not that I really believe Obama was born in this country. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that he was NOT.

But the fact of the matter is, Obama IS president and holding onto the stupid belief that corrupt Democrats are going to admit Obama isn't president legitimately is just NEVER going to happen. Hell will freeze over first, before that happens, so it's just STUPID AS ALL GET OUT, to cling to that fantasy.

I'm for opposing Obama on his policies, and seeing him defeated in 2012.

BUT, after all the smack talk this Florida Governor made about the birth certificate, and now when pressed on the subject, he can't find it????????? :lmao:

THAT'S JUST TOO FUNNY TO PASS UP! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooo! Are the birthers going to have a field day with this! What a mess! :lmao:

Read the whole article and it's beginning to remind me of the woman that was just convicted of using her father's address, so her kids could attend a school in his area (where she did not really live).

You know! I was born in Ohio. I had my purse stolen and had to get a new driver's license and social security card. It was easy for me to get a new birth certificate in order to do that and I was born in 1961 as well.

There's no way I believe they don't have records of that live birth if it was done in Hawaii as they claim. 1961 isn't THAT long ago!

So, I think one of two things are possible:

A) Obama was born in Hawaii BUT he is deliberately withholding the birth certificate so birthers keep on this obsession of theirs to prove Obama wasn't born here. That way they look stupid, and it helps Obama frame the dialogue that all his opponents are "kooks."

B) He wasn't born here and that's why, just like John Kerry never released those military records, Obama has that to hide.

Either way, it's mighty strange and pretty darn funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
In the first place, you would have to believe that there ever was a birth certificate in hawaii. Since the governor didn't produce it just said it I doubt it existed. Now he says he doubts there is one on record. Until a legitimate berth certificate is produced and open to the public, obama cannot prove his citizenship. Just his word doesn't count. Throw him out.

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

I thought it has alreadyt been proven that they have his long form? Wasn't that what the former Gov stated? That it has bbeen varified by vitales and itwas in fact there?
Was the former governor a democrat? There you go. He probably lied.

I thought it has alreadyt been proven that they have his long form? Wasn't that what the former Gov stated? That it has bbeen varified by vitales and itwas in fact there?
Was the former governor a democrat? There you go. He probably lied.

How many republican do you call a rino? In the new England states how many elected republicans can you actually casll a Republican. Hawaii is the same. The only thing that change was the last govenor had an R instead of the normal D

Last edited:

Just spit it out!

It is not about race, idiot. It is about qualification. Get a brain.

This is going to send the mindless lefties on here just over the edge.

After all the smack talk the Hawaii Gov made about the Obama birth certificate, he now can't find it?????

Sounds like the cons pulled another Watergate and stole it, huh? That will help Obama's case, not hurt it. All he need show is the birth announcements in the public papers. End of story.

If anyone is trolling it's the idiot Gov of Hawaii.

It wasn't me that ran around claiming I had the birth certificate. This idiot Gov did.

I bet you didn't even READ the op (nor the mods).

brain dead twits with double digit IQ's like you shouldn't insult the intelligence of others.

it just draws attention to your own deficits.

poor nutbar.

Forum List

Back