Now that the racist underbelly of the Tea Party has been exposed...

No. Because there is no racist underbelly.... but... there are a bunch of racist lefties who think it's good fun to create race issues. Some of them are on this very forum. Shocking I know, but apparently, it's very funny to accuse people of racism just to offend them.

Sick fucking freaks.

• Banned
No. Because there is no racist underbelly.... but... there are a bunch of racist lefties who think it's good fun to create race issues. Some of them are on this very forum. Shocking I know, but apparently, it's very funny to accuse people of racism just to offend them.

Sick fucking freaks.

What do you have against offensive accusations?

That's what the left do. Attack the small minority of tea parters who might be racist. Haven't found any hard facts about it that they are.
But that is what they are trying to do. Haven't seen any signs of decline in the party yet.
But you left seem to forget that a large majority of voters who aren't tea parters have the same political philosophy, (smaller more manageable government, pay off our debts, getting entitlement programs under control, all of those type of things).
You left don't even get it when the tea party says that they don't need or want leaders.

I doubt it.

Tasteless political humor doesn't really affect the full message.

If it did, we would be talking about (D) and (R) in the past tense and be wondering what will replace what we have now, next year.

How many people will leave the unions and the DNC after someone was recorded as saying he wipes his ass with the American Flag everyday at an anti-TP rally?

none

why?

It wasn't front page, or any page, news for any of them.

I think there is racist tea party members and non racist ones. Most of the ones I know in real life are racist and most of the ones on here are not.

I think there is racist tea party members and non racist ones. Most of the ones I know in real life are racist and most of the ones on here are not.

Yup, and the racist members comprise the aforementioned 'underbelly'.

Yes there is.

Perhaps your confusion stems from not actually knowing what 'underbelly' means.

I'm not confused. I know a flame when I see one. Don't whine because no one's having a hissy fit about your silly accusations.

While you are certainly 'no one' to me, you really shouldn't speak so ill of yourself like that.

I think you're problem is that the board knows you as a flamer. Hence, your recent attempts at flaming are falling well short of their intended 'outrage'. You need to get a new game, sweetie.

Manifold certainly IS a flamer!

absolut_flamer.mbe.jpg

Racist? the Tea Party is the only group that does not hate white people

...will that hurt recruitment efforts? :eusa_think:

Discuss.

Nah. They'll purge any racists from the movement since they can't get away with racism like the Democrats can.

Wonder if this womans constituents will ask her to step aside:

Pol Behind Obama Chimp Email: "I Assume I Offended The Black People!" | Story | Wonderwall
The California Republican who forwarded an email depicting President Obama as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today, saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.

Clueless Marilyn Davenport, a 74-year-old white state rep, invoked multiple Bible verses in her apology while saying her constituents want her to stay on.

...will that hurt recruitment efforts? :eusa_think:

Discuss.

Nah. They'll purge any racists from the movement since they can't get away with racism like the Democrats can.

Wonder if this womans constituents will ask her to step aside:

Pol Behind Obama Chimp Email: "I Assume I Offended The Black People!" | Story | Wonderwall
The California Republican who forwarded an email depicting President Obama as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today, saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.

Clueless Marilyn Davenport, a 74-year-old white state rep, invoked multiple Bible verses in her apology while saying her constituents want her to stay on.

I guess it all depends on how sincere her apology is. Somehow Robert C. Byrd was forgiven. Perhaps this lady will, too.

Forum List

Back