Now that the racist underbelly of the Tea Party has been exposed...

I don't vote Republican and you know that.

:lol:

I 'know' no such thing. And I'd wager my next ten paychecks that you vote for republicans more than candidates from all other parties combined.

But that fact that you're ashamed to admit it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Great troll comeback! Since there's no way I can prove who I vote for, your minimum wage paychecks are safe. And using 'projection' in the last sentence is pure troll gold. Again, kudos for being a great troll. :thup: (You're still not as good as Ravi, though. Just sayin'.)

That's what the left do. Attack the small minority of tea parters who might be racist. Haven't found any hard facts about it that they are.
But that is what they are trying to do. Haven't seen any signs of decline in the party yet.
But you left seem to forget that a large majority of voters who aren't tea parters have the same political philosophy, (smaller more manageable government, pay off our debts, getting entitlement programs under control, all of those type of things).
You left don't even get it when the tea party says that they don't need or want leaders.

The left is fixated on race. They are constantly bringing it up with no real facts to support it.

Here is a google link to many non white tea party members though the left is strangly silent when faced with facts.
Pictures of Black tea party members - Google Search

...will that hurt recruitment efforts? :eusa_think:

Discuss.

You stupid SON-OF-A-BITCH.

There's ZERO rascist of the TEA Party. They are concerned of the direction of this Republic, and wish to preserve it. Has NOTHING to do with RACE nor PARTY.

It's LOVE of Liberty, Love of Country, and they are sick of seeing it maligned...and SOLD to the ELITES in Gubmint.

Discuss.

There's ZERO rascist of the TEA Party. They are concerned of the direction of this Republic, and wish to preserve it. Has NOTHING to do with RACE nor PARTY.

It's LOVE of Liberty, Love of Country, and they are sick of seeing it maligned...and SOLD to the ELITES in Gubmint.

:rofl:

Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Choo!
Choo!

Discuss.

Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Choo!
Choo!

Laugh it up as even YOU are being SOLD.

Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Choo!
Choo!

Its all a big joke with them

Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Chugga, chugga
Choo!
Choo!

Oh, I'm laughing alright Tommy T-Pants.

You are oodles of entertainment.

:lol:

You don't expect people to believe a Breitbart video do you? I'd be willing to bet those people are actors.

Are you suggesting that Breitbart's credibility is somehow tainted? :confused:

Breitbart has more credibility than you do.

Martin Bashir sure made an ass of himself interviewing Andrew earlier.... Its almost like a SNL skit :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awlzgkeraog&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - AB Bashir[/ame]

Are you suggesting that Breitbart's credibility is somehow tainted? :confused:

Breitbart has more credibility than you do.

Martin Bashir sure made an ass of himself interviewing Andrew earlier.... Its almost like a SNL skit :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awlzgkeraog&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - AB Bashir[/ame]

Breitbart is correct and nails the LEFT for what they have done, and continue to do. He Nails the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back