Now That the Evidence is Released, Do you Agree with the Grand Jury's Decision not to Indict Wilson?

Now That the Evidence is Released, Do you Agree wit the Grand Jury's Decision not to Indict Wilson?

• Total voters
I live in Florida, so i dont have a dog in this fight at all, but i am completely astonished at how inept and idiotic Gov Jay Nixon is. He just got had a press conference and said that he was deploying 2200 Nat'l Guard, and that the violence and lawlessness wasnt going to be tolerated again.....He KNEW a month in advance that this day was coming!! Why the hell didnt he have that in place yesterday??? Why didnt he take a firm public stand against looting and rioting BEFORE it happened? This guy is a complete failure as a leader for Missourians. They should impeach his stupid butt.

Why did he allow protestors at all? There should have been no protests allowed. A curfew should have been in place before the failure to indict was announce. Instead, they allowed the agitators the perfect opportunity to hide among the protestors. free speech does not trump the safety, property, and lives of a towns citizens.

A curfew should have been in place for a week before any protests were allowed.

He had the NG and did not use them as he could have done.
I guess you missed where Holder demanded that the Governor NOT deploy police or National Guard at all.

I definitely missed the part where the governor told Holder to fuck off and mind his own business, because maintaining the peace in Missouri is not his jurisdiction, which SHOULD have been the governor's reaction to such arrogant behavior.

Maybe the State can't afford to fight in the court when the government would have sued him for doing so.
Any State who has spoken against anything this government is doing ends up in a court battle.

Maybe running scared from bullies only encourages the bullies.

I'd like to know why he felt his life was in danger and the reason for it. I didnt hear it last night.

I thought from the presser that this was a case of Ofc Wilson Vs Witnesses or the media.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times. When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"

You've either gotta be really fucking good or really fucking bad to lose every case of police shooting an unarmed man. This guy is 0 for 5.

*wink wink*

I like the way you failed to incorporate the posted evidence into your argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, you voted the way I would expect those who ignore the facts to do.

I also like the way you failed to incorporate the flaw in my argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, objecting to my post the way I would expect someone who doesnt have a counter usually do

Indeed, that picture says it all. I change my mind. Thank you for posting that vital piece of evidence. :rolleyes:

Oh Im sorry, you want me to produce the reason why he was shot 12 times when no one asked him? Oh no problem, I'll get right to it :rolleyes:
12 times?
Some lies are just funny :lol:

The kill was righteous.

And Wilson and his bride will have to go far, far away.

I do and I don't know who this Brown kid thought he was, certainty above the law. If what I heard is true, this is the first time this cop used his gun in the 6 years he has been a cop. People need to obey the law, and that includes not shoplifting, beating up someone in the store and accosting a cop and grabbing his gun. They need some law and order in this town apparently. One guy asked the cop why did you get out and go after him and the cop said, "That was my job" duh, thank goodness he was doing his job, or the next one to of had a run in with Brown might have ended up dead.

Why did he allow protestors at all? There should have been no protests allowed. A curfew should have been in place before the failure to indict was announce. Instead, they allowed the agitators the perfect opportunity to hide among the protestors. free speech does not trump the safety, property, and lives of a towns citizens.

I guess you missed where Holder demanded that the Governor NOT deploy police or National Guard at all.

I definitely missed the part where the governor told Holder to fuck off and mind his own business, because maintaining the peace in Missouri is not his jurisdiction, which SHOULD have been the governor's reaction to such arrogant behavior.

Maybe the State can't afford to fight in the court when the government would have sued him for doing so.
Any State who has spoken against anything this government is doing ends up in a court battle.

Nice to know that you are for the State going into a larger hole.
You get rid of the bullies by getting them out of office, not getting the State into an even larger debt.

I do and I don't know who this Brown kid thought he was, certainty above the law. If what I heard is true, this is the first time this cop used his gun in the 6 years he has been a cop. People need to obey the law, and that includes not shoplifting, beating up someone in the store and accosting a cop and grabbing his gun. They need some law and order in this town apparently. One guy asked the cop why did you get out and go after him and the cop said, "That was my job" duh, thank goodness he was doing his job, or the next one to of had a run in with Brown might have ended up dead.

I'm very glad that Officer Wilson felt obligated to do his duty, but I'm very sad that we as a society have gone so far downhill into savagery that it had to cost him his future. If we continue to allow shit like these "protests" and these heinous animals issuing death threats, we don't deserve protection.

Nice to know that you are for the State going into a larger hole.
You get rid of the bullies by getting them out of office, not getting the State into an even larger debt.

I favor a multi-pronged approach, wherein you remove abusive power-mongers from office, and you ALSO refuse to run from their bullying until that happens. It's a damned shame that we've let ourselves get to the point where we actually count pennies when it comes to defending our civil liberties, but trying to defer the pain down the road only means it's going to hurt worse when we finally draw the line.

There was no evidence to indict, even if Wilson had lied. But it seems pretty clear from the physical evidence that the shooting was justified anyway.

There was no evidence to indict, even if Wilson had lied. But it seems pretty clear from the physical evidence that the shooting was justified anyway.

I do, actually, agree with the grand jury's decision, given the evidence. But more to the point, I understand that justice isn't about outcomes; it's about the process, and making sure it is consistent, reliable, and accessible by everyone. In that sense, the grand jury decision was not entirely "justice", simply because this incident never should have needed a grand jury hearing at all, and would have been dismissed before it ever got to that point had the people involved been of other races than they were. In essence, Michael Brown got much more consideration and concern from the system than he was entitled to, and more than other people get, simply because of his race, which is as racist as you can get.

White victims' police shooters are reviewed here all the time by the DA.

I'd like to know why he felt his life was in danger and the reason for it. I didnt hear it last night.

I thought from the presser that this was a case of Ofc Wilson Vs Witnesses or the media.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times. When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"

You've either gotta be really fucking good or really fucking bad to lose every case of police shooting an unarmed man. This guy is 0 for 5.

*wink wink*

I like the way you failed to incorporate the posted evidence into your argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, you voted the way I would expect those who ignore the facts to do.

I also like the way you failed to incorporate the flaw in my argument. Flat out ignored it really. Thus, objecting to my post the way I would expect someone who doesnt have a counter usually do

Seems pretty obvious to me that he identified the flaw in your argument, which is that you're talking out of your ass with no relation to the facts and evidence . . . like always.

Of course you think that...You're a dumbass

*wink wink*

Get your facts straight, Closed...Officer Martin did not shoot Michael Brown 12 times...he fired his weapon 12 times...six of those shots struck Brown.

Presuming Wilson's story is true, Brown demonstrated possibly psychopathic criminal intent by attacking Wilson in his police car. Brown's irrational behavior and his menacing size was cause for Wilson to believe Brown would have killed him if he managed to overpower him and get his gun.

He really made sure to avoid telling anyone why he needed to shoot MB 12 times.
Arming ordinary patrolmen with 15 shot automatics was a mistake. Because having that kind of available firepower promotes the instinct to carelessly spray rather than to carefully aim and place each shot -- as the comparatively limited firepower of the six-shot revolver tends to promote. (Remember the famous "41 shots" fired at Amadou Diallo at a distance of five feet in a Brooklyn hallway some years ago. A perfect example of the excited impulse to spray rather than to carefully aim.)

A nervous shooter with a 15-shot automatic will be inclined to spray and miss with most of his shots. So it's likely Wilson didn't want to admit he was shooting while in a state of semi-controlled panic. Shooting a moving target at a distance greater than 20 feet calls for well-developed proficiency with a handgun and very calm nerves.

When asked if he had any other evidence that MB charged the Officer the prosecuter said "from tthe evidence submitted"
Which was the case.

Police are agents of the State -- as are prosecutors. And the Fraternal Order of Police is a very powerful organization (union). If a cop is convicted without glaringly irrefutable evidence of criminal intention and guilt, the Nation's police will initiate a "job action" in which very few criminals will be arrested.

Imagine what will come of that.

Police are agents of the State -- as are prosecutors. And the Fraternal Order of Police is a very powerful organization (union). If a cop is convicted without glaringly irrefutable evidence of criminal intention and guilt, the Nation's police will initiate a "job action" in which very few criminals will be arrested.

Imagine what will come of that.

Not convicted....Indicted. Just a coincidence that he's lost every case that involved a police shooting an unarmed person...just a coincidence.

Just a coincidence he put up witness' who werent credible...I mean if they arent credible witnesses what are they doing there?...Surely not to muddy the waters, noo.

Just a coincidence that people asked him to step down before he began the GJ saying that he isnt unbias. And just a coincidence that it turned out just like those who asked him to step aside predicted.

Its all just a coincidence...The Police lawyer found them not guilty. When I pay a lawyer its just a coicidence that he too believes I am innocent

Forum List

Back