Now that Queen Elizabeth II has passed away..

BrickHouse88

Mar 5, 2022
Who’s going to be on all the world coins now?

I’ve got numerous silver coins with Queen Elizabeth II on them. I believe Queen Elizabeth II has been on more coins than anyone else in history.

Now that she’s passed though, anyone know if she’ll continue to be on a lot of Canadian/Australian/Bahamas, etc. coins?

She’s on the new 2023 silver 5 dollar Canadian coin. I got a feeling this may be her last year on it though. (I could be wrong.)

Prince Charles III is the King of England now, he married someone named Camilla Parker Bowles in 2005. So is Camilla the Queen of England now? Anyone know if Camilla will take Queen Elizabeth II’s place and be on all the coins where England once had colonies?

Attachments

• 6CD0D44C-A957-4079-A69A-5B22E93063F6.png
    6CD0D44C-A957-4079-A69A-5B22E93063F6.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Who’s going to be on all the world coins now?

I’ve got numerous silver coins with Queen Elizabeth II on them. I believe Queen Elizabeth II has been on more coins than anyone else in history.

Now that she’s passed though, anyone know if she’ll continue to be on a lot of Canadian/Australian/Bahamas, etc. coins?

She’s on the new 2023 silver 5 dollar Canadian coin. I got a feeling this may be her last year on it though. (I could be wrong.)

Prince Charles III is the King of England now, he married someone named Camilla Parker Bowles in 2005. So is Camilla the Queen of England now? Anyone know if Camilla will take Queen Elizabeth II’s place and be on all the coins where England once had colonies?

Elizabeth will remain on most of them. I think Charles is being added to a few of the British bills and Australia is removing the monarch and replacing her with aborigines. That is all I have heard.

Forum List

Back