Now that Newt's time is over, can Santorum challenge Mitt?

Lol comical how the lefties care about GOP primaries so much.

I'm all for Newt. He is very qualified, a straight shooter, and has sound conservative principles.

Well to be fair, I used to go to dailykos and watch them shred each other over hillary and O. Got banned for mentioning that universal health care was unconstitutional.

Newt..... well mama said that if you can't say something nice don't say it at all.

Isn't it sweet how Statist jackasses as the OP proclaim Newt is DONE?

The fact is no one is done. The race hasn't even really started.
Precisely.

Not ONE vote has been cast and we have idiots pronouncing the deaths of campaigns.

It really is quite ridiculous. The real race is about to start and people act as if it's over. And I hope they alll stay in as long as they can. Take it to the convention. We would be seriously energized if that happened.

So you're presuming that Iowa is the state that is going to give us our candidate???-:cuckoo:

Hate to throw water on your fire here--but IOWA "rarely" tells us who the GOP Presidential candidate will be. In fact they have NOT picked one in several Presidential cycles.

A few people in the state of Iowa that will be headed to a neighbors house--stand in the corner of their preferred candidate is more of a "straw poll" than an actual ballot primary.

But I'll guarantee you that Rick Santorim will not be the GOP nominee. And I certainly wouldn't be counting Newt Gingrich out of this yet.

All through the month of January starting on the 7th--we'll be headed into another many series of debates--and the one who does the best in them--is Newt Gingrich.

Last edited:
Santorum has the best modern mainstream conservative credentials of any of the candidates, and a pretty clean rap sheet on the personal side.

Forum List

Back