Now that it's finally over

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
A great thanks that democracy works, and take a bow all those who helped elect representatives who represent all the people. It is the dawn of a new politics, I wish it well.

What will you do now? Any changes? I know from past experience that many of the trolls will disappear. And there will be change as new debates arise. Ideas are good things and so is change. lol

I want to read some fiction or at least non political stuff for a change, maybe dive into a many paged Vollmann, Musil, or Powers?

Bravo to the American voter. Good work

when i want to relax...i go for james lee burke and his new orleans detective....hubby is reading "v" by robbins i think..too complex for me...

it is over but it has set some bad trends..will campaigns now always be 2 years long or 20 months and cost how much?

no that it's over we can start working on taking away the Dimocratic rubber stamp congress in 2 years

no that it's over we can start working on taking away the Dimocratic rubber stamp congress in 2 years

Your eyes are brimming over and that lump in your throat is causing you to gag, let it out little man, you'll feel much better afterwards:lol:

Strollingbones, maybe Pynchon's V ? I can't get into his books even though I enjoy some of the writing and wordplay.

Skull Pilot, it will be a tough few years but doing nothing hasn't helped so time to do something. FDR work during the GD is an good example. He had to stack the courts to get some things done.

Forum List

Back