Now that investigating the investigators has become a criminal probe do you expect actual charges?

Will ANYONE be charged with a crime?

• Yes

• No

• I think they should be but ultimately wont.

• Unknown

• I think this criminal probe is a scam

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Trump admin is working hard to clean the cesspool of corruption that flourished under obama.
I’m confident that some from the obama admin will spend some time in prison.

Yeah? Who? Give us 10 names. Which Obama administration folks will be convicted of crimes?

So far.....0.

This "investigation" will last as long as it is politically useful and then it will die a quiet death practically unnoticed by the right wing media.

If it’s real I hope so. I’m pretty sure it’s just a distraction from impeachment though.
So you think Durham is corrupt?
Yes.
Why do you think that? What evidence leads you to that conclusion? Surely more than just your TDS
Obama, Hillary, and gang are not about to allow this investigation to get anywhere. They will burn down the nation before this thing gets even close to them.

The Trump admin is working hard to clean the cesspool of corruption that flourished under obama.

Yeah? Who? Give us 10 names. Which Obama administration folks will be convicted of crimes?

So far.....0.
Were you triggered by my post? :)

Oh! Yes! Very triggered. I can't stand it. And you can't answer the question. It's unbearable!

If it’s real I hope so. I’m pretty sure it’s just a distraction from impeachment though.
Yes.
Why do you think that? What evidence leads you to that conclusion? Surely more than just your TDS
It's obvious. There have were no irregularities in the beginnings of the Russia investigation. The tRumplings have tried to say that from the word to and nothing other than a couple of conspiracy theories has been the result.

I'm mean just look at the list. First it was about the dossier, then about Papadopoulos, then the FBI, then the CIA, then it's Clinton and the Ukraine, then it's some stolen server that doesn't even have a physical existence, and there's guys who might be "Western" agents but maybe not and Julian assange and Seth rich and and and and and....

It's just a buncha "trumped up" crap.

Sounds eerily similar to the whole Russiagate investigation......a bunch of hot air, and in the end POOF....nothing.

Yes.
Obama, Hillary, and gang are not about to allow this investigation to get anywhere. They will burn down the nation before this thing gets even close to them.

Really? You believe that they have the authority to direct the DOJ?

Man. They are some powerful folks. You'd think they would never have let Trump win. Oops!

Moron.

So far.....0.

Oh! Yes! Very triggered. I can't stand it. And you can't answer the question. It's unbearable!
How would I know who they’re investigating?
I said I’m confident some people from the obama admin will be convicted because I believe crimes were committed.

So far.....0.

I said I’m confident some people from the obama admin will be convicted because I believe crimes were committed.

Oh! You believe! That's better!

Yo g5000 ! He bleeeevs!

So far.....0.

Yo g5000 ! He bleeeevs!
:laugh:

Some people from the obama admin will be going to prison. :)

Yes.

Man. They are some powerful folks. You'd think they would never have let Trump win. Oops!

Moron.
They have tremendous power. You should know that. It’s not rocket science.

Yes they did try to prevent Donny from winning., but failed.

So far.....0.

Yo g5000 ! He bleeeevs!

Doubt it.

Kinda curious if anyone actually has any confidence in our criminal system.
278290-f9b66d80b0da990b45ab734ec4194d6c.jpg

Yes.

Moron.

Come on, man! How did the deep state fail after like 30 years of unfettered power growth?

You defeat yourself with your own stupidity. It's actually sad to watch.

Yo g5000 ! He bleeeevs!

Doubt it.

Yeah! They STILL own the DOJ! They decided to let Trump become POTUS. It was all part of THE PLAN!

Now that investigating the investigators has become a criminal probe do you expect actual charges?

How is it legal for AG Barr to oversee such an investigation into the DOJ? At a minimum, Barr should recuse himselt and a special counsel should be appointed. Barr is just a stooge for Trump conspiracy theories. This is truly a witch hunt. It also seems like Barr is trying to scare anyone who cooperates with the House impeachment investigation that they may be criminally charged.

Last edited:

Moron.

Come on, man! How did the deep state fail after like 30 years of unfettered power growth?

You defeat yourself with your own stupidity. It's actually sad to watch.

The "Duh-Heap" State has initiated the Sloth Coup. So slow, you can't even see it!

It's to combat Trumpybears Poop Coup. Where they just throw shit at everyone.

Yo g5000 ! He bleeeevs!

Doubt it.
I’m an optimist.

Forum List

Back