Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

There is nothing to reveal, nothing to hide. Compared to the Trump Crime Family, the Bidens are squeaky clean.
You are dead wrong, no wonder they call you Edgar slow-mind. Prepare yourself for Biden testimony LOL that's what I call evidence! Along with those bank records hahaha. Bidens are corrupt son of a bitches and it sounds like you are too

Hunter now has his own Special Counsel, so good on that. Believe all you want, but you have to have the evidence. Good luck on that.

TThe subpoenas are being drawn up as we speak . you corrupt dumb fuck. Then the evidence will come into play. The evidence is strong. Tell me what made you decide to be a dishonest Democrat? Is it ignorance or do you have a job with the government.
Hunter now has his own Special Counsel, so good on that. Believe all you want, but you have to have the evidence. Good luck on that.

No one is shook about Hunter specifically, it is the generality that is bothersome.

His enemies don't produce valuable evidence against him.

TThere is
No one is shook about Hunter specifically, it is the generality that is bothersome.

There is lots of evidence that Joe and Rich himself with Hunter's money and dealings. After all Hunter and Joe raced around the world picking up bags of cash and Air Force 2 you moron. Tell me how did you get to be so dishonest?

TThere is

There is lots of evidence that Joe and Rich himself with Hunter's money and dealings. After all Hunter and Joe raced around the world picking up bags of cash and Air Force 2 you moron. Tell me how did you get to be so dishonest?
Then post it but you have no evidence, only allegations.

Two suspicious activity reports is a coincidence. 150 suspicious activity reports is a criminal enterprise.

Forum List

Back