Now leftist media is telling democrats to make a deal

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Washington Post calls on Trump, Dems to make a deal on immigration

The writing is on the wall folks! I give it 10 days AT MOST before Pelosi and Schumer come groveling for the deal President Trump offered Saturday BUT since they said NO already I offer them even less than what was offered but for same amount of funding for wall :). That's how deal making works...President Trump knows we have his back and the leftists know they NEED the people in America to THINK they NEED government and the longer this goes on the worse it is for the leftists.

It has to go until welfare/ebt cannot be funded.

Don't worry people, it'll only be 1-2 days after that.

Do not riot. Rioting is bad, mmk?

There is no reason not to work on immigration first and get the wall and dreamer issue settled through compromise and then hit the budget. The contention that immigration will take longer than the budget and so should be put aside is no longer a valid stance since budget talks are going nowhere.

The writing is on the wall folks! I give it 10 days AT MOST before Pelosi and Schumer come groveling for the deal President Trump offered Saturday BUT since they said NO already I offer them even less than what was offered but for same amount of funding for wall :). That's how deal making works...President Trump knows we have his back and the leftists know they NEED the people in America to THINK they NEED government and the longer this goes on the worse it is for the leftists.
I think the Dreamers deserve to stay. But no amnesty for the rest of them.

Trump has out smarted the Tards at every turn...…

Damn I love the man...……..

and so it begins

as predicted, the pressure on Dems to cut a deal is heating up

looks like we will see some kind of a deal pretty soon, and we all know that Trump won't make a deal without funds for a wall!

I've been supportive of compromise since the beginning. That doesnt mean they need to play trumps shit throwing game. He likely already knows what they want and I'd guess it would be as hard to swallow as a hateful monument built on lies.

Forum List

Back