How Localized is the Pain from the Shut Down?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I want to know if there is any reliable sources on foreclosures and similar problems? this will vary a lot by state and it determines who will cave.

I think the bulk of employees effected are found in larger metro areas, which are predominantly liberal.

TSA, large airports
Border agents, at large crossings
D.C. bureaucrats

Foreclosures in less than a month isn’t gonna happen due to the shutdown.

On the local news here in WA (safe blue state :banghead:) they did mention about the Coast Guard being the only branch of military not getting paid. So those families are suffering as well.

Do Trumpers think there are no airports or Coast Guard in red states?

No National Parks?

No food inspections?

Sorry I should have pointed out that after 30 days of shutdown RIFs are permitted. While relatively few workers will be riffed even a few foreclosures in the already sinking Northeast corridor can turn a slump into a crash.

No National Parks?

No food inspections?

well of course we do......just too bad you anti-trumpers don't think for yourself at all. The OP did say that the impact would be different for each state. Or did you not comprende'???

No National Parks?

No food inspections?
We can do without that motherfuckkng shit!!!

We can weather this shutdown for DECADES!!!!

You need to tell your Corngress Rep that they have lost and they need to give up!

Or don't. Fuck the Fed Gov. We don't need it!

Sorry I should have pointed out that after 30 days of shutdown RIFs are permitted. While relatively few workers will be riffed even a few foreclosures in the already sinking Northeast corridor can turn a slump into a crash.

How many times will the sheep repeat the lie about RIFs?

A shutdown is considered an "emergency furlough" and is thus not affected by the RIF clause. Secondly, to be RIFed, they must be in a "non-pay" status for 30 days (or 22 work days). This is not the case either, they are in a "deferred pay" status, congress has passed and Trump has signed the bill to pay them all when this is done.

That does not help them now, they still have kids to feed, bills to pay and medicine to buy.

These sadists want to inflict pain, doesn't really matter who.

Trump is doing everything he can to limit the pain to the people not getting paid. Every week he calls back thousands of more Fed workers to do their job so nobody will feel any pain but the workers themselves.

These sadists want to inflict pain, doesn't really matter who.

Trump is doing everything he can to limit the pain to the people not getting paid. Every week he calls back thousands of more Fed workers to do their job so nobody will feel any pain but the workers themselves.
A this point I am sure Trump would like this to just end but he is trapped by his base into continuing this shit show. Those people want to see the government in ruins no matter what that does to regular working people.

Forum List

Back