Now it’s Time to Investigate Obama Adm. and Their Lack of Protecting the Electoral Process

Trump met with Comey and unlike Clinton we KNOW what they talked about.

Trump was telling Comey to shut down an investigation into Trumps guilty advisor who eventually plead guilty, after Trump fired Comey.

Now wtf do you think Bill and Lynch talked about considering DOJ lawyers have already determined that there is no case?
The investigation was still going on, the DOJ determined beforehand, without announcing it at the time, that they weren’t going to prosecute. They weren’t going to prosecute a cut and dry federal crime of using a private email with the highest classified state secrets. There were documents on Hillary’s server so classified they were never supposed to be digitized, and only viewed in a special room, with zero electronics and a built in faraday cage. It’s not even a question of if she broke the law, the question is why they didn’t prosecute her when anyone else would’ve been strung up by their thumbs.

Are you trying to say she didn’t brake the law?

Dude, what part of NO CASE do you not fucking get?

DOJ decided there was no case. FBI decided there was no case. Full Inspector General review in 2018 under Trump found there that case was appropriately concluded without bias.

Time to stop playing the lawyer on the internetz and just move on to something non-moot. It’s over bub.
DOJ decided while the investigation was going on they weren’t going to prosecute the case. I don’t need to remind anyone who was in charge at the time. They are the ones who choose to prosecute or not for these types of situations, not the FBI, who just investigates. If the DOJ is telling the FBI they aren’t going to prosecute, well now the FBI is left in the strange position of still investigating a case that’s already been determined by a separate party in charge of them. It’s kind of a bass awkwards situation, which is why we get Comeys statement, edited by Storzk to take out all the legally condemning language, which still condemns Hillary but concludes that’s all folks. The argument to not charge Hillary, one that I kind of agreed with at the time, was to not weaponize the legal system on political opponents, so we aren’t in a constant downward spiral of one party investigating the other, and vis versa. Obviously things have changed. We have now devolved to that. So now that we’re here, let’s purge all the trashiness. Hillary’s a slam dunk case

I see good advice is lost on some.

Good luck with those blue balls man, you’ll be running around with those for a long long time.
Way to refute everything I said. I’m so devastated. You were literally the best they had to offer. Your post was the only sensical one, and this is what I get in response...how I miss the days of the left actually being rational. But in those days I actually sided with them
more socially than I did the right. Now it’s just don’t be crazy, the few crazies on the right, the many more often than not factually wrong but in principle correct on the right...and the oh so lonely just don’t be crazy faction.

Surprise, Hillary is corrupt. Trump might be, but probably is just a narcissist who needs to have twitter taken away. Almost the entire left has gone bonkers. Anyway, I’m someone who was vehemently against trump during the election, but have been pushed so far by the left that I might actually vote for the guy in 2020. I basically vowed never to vote major party, but it kind of feels like we need to elect trump to troll the left. Your ideas are so bad, this asshole will get elected for another 4 years. Do we want the green new deal? Nah we’ll take the overgrown Oompa Loompa instead. It’s really what the left deserves.

You have no idea about the facts of the case, you don't have any idea about the aplicable law, you say one falsehood after another based on some bullshit you simply made up or picked up on some crackpot website.

I don't even know where to begin with this pile of manure you imagine is "rational".

If you think a freelancing Republican boy scout named Comey was going to play along with DOJ he saw as too friendly to Clinton you are BADLY confused. The guy went out of his way (and DOJ guidelines) to publicly chide Hillary without bringing any charges. Ironically it's the basis of his firing letter and criticism of handling of the Clinton case in the Inspector General Report under Trump's DOJ in 2018.

Hillary mishandled some emails, but nobody ever claimed she did that out of some nefarious intent to inapropreately devuldge state secrets and without that critical mens rea component her case would be unprecedented. Comey was exactly correct when he said no prosecutor would take this court and no prosecutor ever has.

Read up Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook

It's 2019 now and you are still stuck on some long put to bed case of mishandled emails rather than blant Obstructions of Justice by our idiot POTUS - it's a little fucking strange, no?

Last edited:
Trump met with Comey and unlike Clinton we KNOW what they talked about.

Trump was telling Comey to shut down an investigation into Trumps guilty advisor who eventually plead guilty, after Trump fired Comey.

Now wtf do you think Bill and Lynch talked about considering DOJ lawyers have already determined that there is no case?
The investigation was still going on, the DOJ determined beforehand, without announcing it at the time, that they weren’t going to prosecute. They weren’t going to prosecute a cut and dry federal crime of using a private email with the highest classified state secrets. There were documents on Hillary’s server so classified they were never supposed to be digitized, and only viewed in a special room, with zero electronics and a built in faraday cage. It’s not even a question of if she broke the law, the question is why they didn’t prosecute her when anyone else would’ve been strung up by their thumbs.

DOJ decided there was no case. FBI decided there was no case. Full Inspector General review in 2018 under Trump found there that case was appropriately concluded without bias.

Time to stop playing the lawyer on the internetz and just move on to something non-moot. It’s over bub.
DOJ decided while the investigation was going on they weren’t going to prosecute the case. I don’t need to remind anyone who was in charge at the time. They are the ones who choose to prosecute or not for these types of situations, not the FBI, who just investigates. If the DOJ is telling the FBI they aren’t going to prosecute, well now the FBI is left in the strange position of still investigating a case that’s already been determined by a separate party in charge of them. It’s kind of a bass awkwards situation, which is why we get Comeys statement, edited by Storzk to take out all the legally condemning language, which still condemns Hillary but concludes that’s all folks. The argument to not charge Hillary, one that I kind of agreed with at the time, was to not weaponize the legal system on political opponents, so we aren’t in a constant downward spiral of one party investigating the other, and vis versa. Obviously things have changed. We have now devolved to that. So now that we’re here, let’s purge all the trashiness. Hillary’s a slam dunk case

Good luck with those blue balls man, you’ll be running around with those for a long long time.
None are so blind as those who will not see.

You need to open those eyes of yours and look around at the hidden corruption.
Meeting on a tarmac, changing the language of a document to diminish the crime.
But. you just keep telling yourself that yarn of yours.

By gowd, meeting on tarmac? Changing language of a public statement? Surely there is some law broken here that Trump DOJ Inspector General overlooked in his thorough report in 2018. :rolleyes:

Tell me, when are you rightwingers going to move on from this ten-times overcooked bullshit already? How many years are we going to have this same fucking conversation for?

Last edited:

By gowd, meeting on tarmac? Changing language of a public statement? Surely there is some law broken here that Trump DOJ Inspector General overlooked in his thorough report in 2018. :rolleyes:
Twist your yarn anyway you like to make you feel better, it's okay, dude.
But....there is a political term called shenanigans......and it was an art in the last administration.

But....there is a political term called shenanigans......and it was an art in the last administration.

Keep blue ballin buddy, and don't forget to ignore completely whats going on at the Whitehouse ever since 1/21/17

DyzicvTWkAI5gWL.jpg

One would only hope that someone has the decency and fortitude to investigate those responsible, however, I don’t see that as happening with Shiff directing the show.
Nixon’s abuses were childs play in comparison to what the Obama administration attempted to orchestrate. Never before have I witnessed such disdain and contempt for our judicial system.

Zero indictments, Zero Convictions - that’s Obama administration record, the cleanest in modern history.

Keep grabbing those blue balls dupes.
It's easy to not get indicted when the people with the power to indict you are more loyal to you personally than they are to the law.

You ever wonder why you rightwinger keeps having to hinge your thesis on Grandest Conspiracies of all time?

Democrats, Republicans, Media, DOJ, FBI - everyone is in on it maaan and only you know the really real truth :rolleyes:

Last edited:
One would only hope that someone has the decency and fortitude to investigate those responsible, however, I don’t see that as happening with Shiff directing the show.
Nixon’s abuses were childs play in comparison to what the Obama administration attempted to orchestrate. Never before have I witnessed such disdain and contempt for our judicial system.

Zero indictments, Zero Convictions - that’s Obama administration record, the cleanest in modern history.

It's easy to not get indicted when the people with the power to indict you are more loyal to you personally than they are to the law.

You ever wonder why you rightwinger keeps having to hinge your thesis on Grandest Conspiracies of all time?

Democrats, Republicans, Media, DOJ, FBI - everyone is in on it maaan and only you know the really real truth :rolleyes:

That's coming off as really tone deaf the day the COLLLUSSSSION that was going to take down a president turns out to be a huge fail

Really tone deaf

That's coming off as really tone deaf the day the COLLLUSSSSION that was going to take down a president turns out to be a huge fail

Really tone deaf

What do you know that no one else does? Did report come out?

I don't know about colusion conspiracy but Obstruction of Justice is blatant and lets not forget Trump is ALREADY an unindicted co-conpirator and the only reason he is not going to jail right along with his lawyer is because he is a POTUS.

Keep blue ballin buddy, and don't forget to ignore completely whats going on at the Whitehouse ever since 1/21/17

DyzicvTWkAI5gWL.jpg
You might wanna check sources on that, and do you honestly think deflections actually work? Clearly you do, I guess the better question is why do you think they work?

Way to refute everything I said. I’m so devastated. You were literally the best they had to offer. Your post was the only sensical one, and this is what I get in response...how I miss the days of the left actually being rational. But in those days I actually sided with them
more socially than I did the right. Now it’s just don’t be crazy, the few crazies on the right, the many more often than not factually wrong but in principle correct on the right...and the oh so lonely just don’t be crazy faction.

Surprise, Hillary is corrupt. Trump might be, but probably is just a narcissist who needs to have twitter taken away. Almost the entire left has gone bonkers. Anyway, I’m someone who was vehemently against trump during the election, but have been pushed so far by the left that I might actually vote for the guy in 2020. I basically vowed never to vote major party, but it kind of feels like we need to elect trump to troll the left. Your ideas are so bad, this asshole will get elected for another 4 years. Do we want the green new deal? Nah we’ll take the overgrown Oompa Loompa instead. It’s really what the left deserves.

You have no idea about the facts of the case, you don't have any idea about the aplicable law, you say one falsehood after another based on some bullshit you simply made up or picked up on some crackpot website.

I don't even know where to begin with this pile of manure you imagine is "rational".

If you think a freelancing Republican boy scout named Comey was going to play along with DOJ he saw as too friendly to Clinton you are BADLY confused. The guy went out of his way (and DOJ guidelines) to publicly chide Hillary without bringing any charges. Ironically it's the basis of his firing letter and criticism of handling of the Clinton case in the Inspector General Report under Trump's DOJ in 2018.

Hillary mishandled some emails, but nobody ever claimed she did that out of some nefarious intent to inapropreately devuldge state secrets and without that critical mens rea component her case would be unprecedented. Comey was exactly correct when he said no prosecutor would take this court and no prosecutor ever has.

It's 2019 now and you are still stuck on some long put to bed case of mishandled emails rather than blant Obstructions of Justice by our idiot POTUS - it's a little fucking strange, no?
please show me more examples of people doing what she did who did NOT get prosecuted. the fact you gloss over what she COLLECTIVELY did alobg with the dems speaks volumes of anything you think about trump.

you will never see this in an unbiased light.

Where to start.

Bill meeting with the AG. So what?
Really? Oh...I think people will. Enjoy control of the House for another year and one half.

Bill can’t talk to the AG? How is that illegal .

If the AG walks past you on the street and you say “leave trump alone “ are you guilty of obstruction?
Walking down the street is one thing...this was a planned secretive 40 min meeting that happened right during the throws of the email investigation. After this LL said she’d follow whatever the FBI recommended...however this was after the JD already told the FBI they weren’t going to prosecute behind closed doors. The clintons are powerful people, we don’t know if some type of deal was offered, or if LL was leaking important information critical to the investigation. I mean they tried to say it was just a happenstance meeting, which is a bald face lie. Both secret service details (which both Clinton and Lynch had) have to know what plans are landing where ahead of time, especially private ones. So this was planned out at least a few days, most likely a couple of weeks ahead of time. It’s no accident their planes just happened to land next to each other.

Imagine if trump, secretly met with mueller for 40 mins. Got caught doing it, and then tried to play it off as happenstance and said they just chatted about grandkids...y’all be ahoving screwdrivers in your ears you’d be so pissed off

You mean like how Trump met wh Comey ?

Bill is a citizen now . He has no authority over the AG.
No one said he ordered her dipshit. His wife had well over a 50% chance of becoming president according to the data at the time. The clintons pretty much controlled the DNC on top of that. He could’ve offered her a deal with a cabinet seat, or a cushy job somewhere...or she could’ve just helped him out because she’s a democrat. It was highly unethical. Trump met with comey because presidents meet with their heads of FBI...that work for them. This was a private citizen, whose wife was under investigation by the FBI, secretively meeting with the AG, the main fucking person to decide wether or not to prosecute. WTF Timmy, even people like Rachel Maddow were saying this meeting was highly unethical. Just how dumb do you have to play?
Timmy doesn't have to play dumb, that is natural.

please show me more examples of people doing what she did who did NOT get prosecuted. the fact you gloss over what she COLLECTIVELY did alobg with the dems speaks volumes of anything you think about trump.

Wow seriously? You don’t think anyone mishandles anything in a government awash with classified and top secret information?

Please don’t ever say you have no confidence in government, haha!

We have a recent example of Petraus taking shipload of secret documents home so his journalist lover can pour over them.

There was gross mishandling, full intent to leak and a confession - he got 2 year probation, no jail.

Clinton? She lost election for Presidency of The United States of America and has a lifetime of regret left. And still that’s not enough for you loons.

Bill met with AG on tarmac at LAX...Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz comprised our national security...and Obama looked the other way. Boomerang getting ready to hit the Socialist Democratic National Committee.
Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton Covered Up Their Deep, Corrupt Ties To Russia | Investor's Business Daily
BINGO, let's include the media. Their licenses should be tied to objectivity
How were they getting their hands on so-called classified material relating to the false dossier? Who fed them the BIG LIE and why did these quisling reported and editors publish it?

Wow seriously? You don’t think anyone mishandles anything in a government awash with classified and top secret information?

We have a recent example of Petraus taking shipload of secret documents home so his journalist lover can pour over them.

There was gross mishandling, full intent to leak and a confession - he got 2 year probation, no jail.

Clinton? She lost election for Presidency of The United States of America and has a lifetime of regret left. And still that’s not enough for you loons.
I hope she drowns in her fucking tears.

Really tone deaf

What do you know that no one else does? Did report come out?

I don't know about colusion conspiracy but Obstruction of Justice is blatant and lets not forget Trump is ALREADY an unindicted co-conpirator and the only reason he is not going to jail right along with his lawyer is because he is a POTUS.
What “obstruction of justice?” Laughable. Give it up. :cuckoo:

There’s a huge difference in levels of severity between Petreus and Clinton. Petreus brought home the low level classified stuff that’s classified for silly reasons. You know, like what Clinton tried to claim after she tried to claim there wasn’t classified info that passed through her private server. We know this because of how they were labeled and there is only one paper copy of the super top secret stuff that’s locked away, which Petreus didn’t have. So if Clinton only did that, yes I’d be fine with her getting the same sentence as Petreus. Also, notice how Petreus got punished but Clinton didn’t, funny how that works. Anyway, what Clinton did was set up a private email server to get all of her work emails as SOS, which is illegal in and of itself. She not only got the types of classified for silly reasons stuff like Petreus took home, but got ALL multiple tiers of classified information (there’s like 4 tiers of classified or something like that). Including the most top secret, which is like I said, only to have one paper copy of, locked away in a guarded area, only to be viewed in a special room that’s a faraday cage and where no electronics are allowed. So, that means she had someone make a copy and digitize our most severe state secrets against the law. Her emails were indeed hacked by China, and virtually every single one was CC’d to a “Company” in China (which was just an espionage front). There’s also emails of employees telling her we can’t be using private emails for this type of thing, which she told them to do it anyway.

So why was Petreus charged but not Clinton?

Last edited:

i was asking for people who did in fact pass on classified material but were told "no intent, no punishment as wel.

the rest you're simply screaming on and on because you can't answer the question. who was told "no intent, no foul" other than clinton. also, clinton also had "gross negligence" but comey was told to reword that. who else gets that benefit?

simply show other examples so we can understand hillary was in fact NOT given special treatment.

There’s a huge difference in levels of severity between Petreus and Clinton. Petreus brought home the low level classified stuff that’s classified for silly reasons. You know, like what Clinton tried to claim after she tried to claim there wasn’t classified info that passed through her private server. We know this because of how they were labeled and there is only one paper copy of the super top secret stuff that’s locked away, which Petreus didn’t have. So if Clinton only did that, yes I’d be fine with her getting the same sentence as Petreus. Also, notice how Petreus got punished but Clinton didn’t, funny how that works. Anyway, what Clinton did was set up a private email server to get all of her work emails as SOS, which is illegal in and of itself. She not only got the types of classified for silly reasons stuff like Petreus took home, but got ALL multiple tiers of classified information (there’s like 4 tiers of classified or something like that). Including the most top secret, which is like I said, only to have one paper copy of, locked away in a guarded area, only to be viewed in a special room that’s a faraday cage and where no electronics are allowed. So, that means she had someone make a copy and digitize our most severe state secrets against the law. Her emails were indeed hacked by China, and virtually every single one was CC’d to a “Company” in China (which was just an espionage front). There’s also emails of employees telling her we can’t be using private emails for this type of thing, which she told them to do it anyway.

So why was Petreus charged but not Clinton?
that's a rabbit hole i avoided as it allows jojo our monkey here to dance like someone shoved a roll of quarters up his ass and hit GO.

in the end, he won't answer these questions because he can't as any honest answer would show severe favoritism to hillary. let that chink of armor fall of, then to someone like him, it exposes the rest of his world as fake. so he fights with emotion in place of logic and screams at you for daring to pry and ask for similar accountability.

Bill met with AG on tarmac at LAX...Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz comprised our national security...and Obama looked the other way. Boomerang getting ready to hit the Socialist Democratic National Committee.
Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton Covered Up Their Deep, Corrupt Ties To Russia | Investor's Business Daily

Reagan and Iran Contra need opened up again also.

Pointless investigations are goodfor Conservatives because they will keep the government from getting bigger.

These liberal Republicans we have now will probably hate it though. I kinda miss having a Conservative ir Libertarian party

Forum List

Back