Now its Muslim Judges too .

does it really work? do you honestly think that you're something important enough in this world that trump supporters will ever stop in order to earn your favors?

That's what I like about Trump--he opens mouth, inserts foot. When called out on it, he opens wider and inserts other foot. The press are baiting him, luring him down the garden path where the PC monster waits to devour him.
It's gonna be a long five months, friends.

from the looks of those blue bags under his eyes I'm not sure he can last another 5 months ..

one way to avoid answering questions about the issues that every presidential hopeful needs to answer, YOUR COUNTRY'S FUTURE ... make every day about your personal life and create as much controversy as you possibly can.

In Trump's eyes, there is only one guy that's got his shit together, himself....
Let's be fair he's got his shit together far better than you. Being a billionaire and all.

But let the Dunning Kruger continue.

That's what I like about Trump--he opens mouth, inserts foot. When called out on it, he opens wider and inserts other foot. The press are baiting him, luring him down the garden path where the PC monster waits to devour him.
It's gonna be a long five months, friends.

He has NOT put his foot in his mouth. He's entirely CORRECT about Judge Curiel. OF COURSE Curiel must step down. He's a member of a radical Hispanic activist organizations (San Diego La Raza Lawyers Assn & ), and his actions in the Trump U case have shown his bias against Trump and Trump's immigration policies.

If it's true that he is also a member of the Hispanic Natl Bar Assn, that really blows this thing out of the water. The HNBA is on record with a full frontal assault against the Trump campaign. And since when is it nt acceptable to criticize a judge (or jury) becasue of their race. Liberasl have been ding just that for years in cases withBlack defendants andsaying they couldn't get afair trial with an all White jury or a White judge. Right now there is a case being overturned on exctly that basis.

Here's a few more factors proving that Trump is right >>>

• The attorney group leading the lawsuit against Trump are heavily involved in Democrat politics and have paid Bill and Hillary Clinton $675,000 for “speeches”. (link)
  • The Judge in the lawsuit is an open borders immigration activist with direct ties to San Diego La Raza, and has openly engaged with them on their political endeavors. (link) and (link) including scholarships for illegal aliens.
  • The Trump lawsuit relies (in part) on testimony from a former disgruntled employee of the Trump Organization who went to work for notorious #NeverTrump activist Glenn Beck. (link)
  • The Judge then “accidentally” releases court records which provides the media with the names, locations, and contact information of the plaintiffs and witnesses in the case, which fuels the media narrative. (link)
  • After the “mistaken” release, Judge Curiel reseals the court records. (link)
  • The Judge is a member of an ethnic legal group, HNBA, whose specific and publicly expressed intentions are to target Donald Trump’s business interests (link)
La Raza Judge Gonzalo Curiel and the Hispanic National Bar Association…

Last edited:
Trump is right ! We should only have atheist judges .
Naw, the Donald won't be happy until they appoint Ivanka to hear the case; on second thought he'd probably start bitching about the fact that she's a woman and thus biased against him.;)

Perhaps Carl Icahn is available?

Naw, the Donald won't be happy until they appoint Ivanka to hear the case; on second thought he'd probably start bitching about the fact that she's a woman and thus biased against him.;)

So you agree then that considering all those cases where a White judge or all White jury were unacceptable for a Black defendant, were wrong to think that, right ? And you think the White judge or jury should have been OK, right ?

So you agree then that considering all those cases where a White judge or all White jury were unacceptable for a Black defendant, were wrong to think that, right ? And you think the White judge or jury should have been OK, right ?
Er.. No, I don't agree with any of that but thanks for playing on this weeks episode of Let's Build A Strawman .....

Er.. No, I don't agree with any of that but thanks for playing on this weeks episode of Let's Build A Strawman .....
Not a Strawman, one iota. It's exactly the same thing. Considering a defendant to be unfairly treated because of racial prejudice of a judge or jury. So you think it's OK to dump a racist activist judge on Trump, who belongs to an organization with a specific policy to derail Trump's campaign (Hispanic Natl Lawyers Assn), but not OK for a Black guy to have a white judge who might be prejudiced against him ? Go ahead and answer the question Mr Dodge.

"Muslim judges" ??? Are you nuts ? No Muslim should ever be allowed to be a judge or hold political office in the US. Islam is outlawed by the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2), and there should be no Islam in America, period - in any way, shape, or form.

Not a Strawman, one iota. It's exactly the same thing. Considering a defendant to be unfairly treated because of racial prejudice of a judge or jury. So you think it's OK to dump a racist activist judge on Trump, who belongs to an organization with a specific policy to derail Trump's campaign (Hispanic Natl Lawyers Assn), but not OK for a Black guy to have a white judge who might be prejudiced against him ? Go ahead and answer the question Mr Dodge.
Asked and answered (ya know that part where I told you that I don't agree with your lame attempt at telling me what I agree with), I applaud your continued attempts to construct a strawman....

"If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style." -- Quentin Crisp

Forum List

Back