Now It's GUARANTEED: Bush WILL Go Down In History As THEE Worse President In History

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Period. Full stop.

Like one of my fellow posters said recently, just the money lost in Iraq alone would have averted the near TOTAL financial collapse from occurring...at least not on his watch.

G.W. Bush makes President Jimmy Carter look like a natural champion.

Thank you America.

:clap2:

He was not really that bad. Wars sucked but thats about the only negative thing I can say about him. Just wait untill we hit another recession next year. It started this morning.

He was not really that bad. Wars sucked but thats about the only negative thing I can say about him. Just wait untill we hit another recession next year. It started this morning.
He BROUGHT the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE that you and your ilk are so rabidly mad at Obama about and you say "he wasn't that bad?"

Have you totally lost your cotton-pickin' mind?!?!?

*SMH*

Yeah right, obama just has four more years to screw america. Anyway george bush was alot better than the failure ya'll kept in office.

Yeah right, obama just has four more years to screw america. Anyway george bush was alot better than the failure ya'll kept in office.

Im guessing some handout seeking african "americans" might see it that way.........

Reparations Please !!!!!!!!!!!

The definition of cognitive dissonance: Read their posts.

Hardly... Not worse than Carter.. not worse than ones deemed bad thru history such as Grant, Harding, Andrew Johnson, etc... Worst since Carter until Obama? Yeah, I will give you that... I certainly think Obama may indeed be judged even worse unless his second term is leaps and bounds better than his first

He BROUGHT the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE that you and your ilk are so rabidly mad at Obama about and you say "he wasn't that bad?"

*SMH*

Like Fannie Mae he tried to avoid? Like the dem that said something to the effect of " House buying should not be kept to just people that can afford it". Come on dude

George W. Bush was positively the worst American president of my lifetime. To have anyone try to dispute this is like trying to listen to someone explain scientology.
He was the worst President in American History period.

Carter's rejoicing over Bush II.

Let's take just a few of the events that happened under his watch.

1. The WORST terror attack on U.S. soil
2. Scandal after scandal, after scandal
3. Departmental incompetence of EPIC proportions (e.g. Katrina)
4. Cutting rights (e.g. spying on us "for our safety")
5. Ramping up the fear via the made up color codes
6. Pre-emptive strikes resulting in wated TRILLIONS of dollars
7. Topping it off by SLASHING TAXES like a mad bat out of hell (not putting any of the above on the books)
8. Administration personnel at the highest levels having to resign for their lies and incompetence (Cheney, Good Job Brown, et. al.)

I mean...need I say more?

*SMH*

Actually the housing bubble that started this whole mess started before clinton, but clinton gave it a big boost. Bush warned of it, before it happened, but barney frank demanded everything was okay. Also the bubble burst after the democrats took both houses, and started the spending spree.

*SMH*

yeah yeah, DEMOCRATS had nothing to do with it..
sorry to burst you little bubble head but Carter still holds that title and Obama will be right up there with him...tsk tsk

*SMH*

Actually the housing bubble that started this whole mess started before clinton, but clinton gave it a big boost. Bush warned of it, before it happened, but barney frank demanded everything was okay. Also the bubble burst after the democrats took both houses, and started the spending spree.
:eusa_shhh: Marc and Obama are still in the Boooooosh groove. Don't rob me of this comedy.

No one is worse than Bush II, certainly NOT in recent history.

Bush takes the whole cake, the entire kit and kaboodle, the whole enchalida.

Bush II is it.

He totally and royally sucked!!!

He was a walking, talking, squawking embarrasment even while in Office.

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

george-bush-door.jpg

Malcolm x................

Wasnt he that radical neanderthal Louis Farrakhan had executed by some black thugs ???

this is the kind of threads you get when the kiddies post who weren't EVEN BORN yet during the Carter years...

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back