Now It's GUARANTEED: Bush WILL Go Down In History As THEE Worse President In History

He was not really that bad. Wars sucked but thats about the only negative thing I can say about him. Just wait untill we hit another recession next year. It started this morning.
You're not looking closely enough. G.W. Bush was not only a shamefully incompetent President who financially damaged this Nation, he is a war criminal who was indicted in absentia by the World Court. And if they ever manage to arrest him there is no question about his guilt and it is likely he either will be hanged or imprisoned for life.

Not only has this man disgraced our Nation, he is directly responsible for creating millions of dangerous enemies we didn't have before he became commander of our military and grossly abused that power. He is directly responsible for tens of thousands of deaths of and serious injuries to American troops as well as the deaths of and injuries to millions of Iraqis and Afghans, many of whom were innocent civilians -- including women, children, and babies in their beds!

No other American President has disgraced the Office the way G.W. Bush has, yet the swaggering degenerate was allowed (by Obama) to walk away smirking about it all. The best thing the American People could do in the way of apology to the world for this man's arrogant crimes is to hand him over to The Hague for prosecution.

But, incredibly, there are millions of Americans who believe Bush was a good President. And that is why this Country is in its present condition.

He was not really that bad. Wars sucked but thats about the only negative thing I can say about him. Just wait untill we hit another recession next year. It started this morning.
You're not looking closely enough. G.W. Bush was not only a shamefully incompetent President who financially damaged this Nation, he is a war criminal who was indicted in absentia by the World Court. And if they ever manage to arrest him there is no question about his guilt and it is likely he either will be hanged or imprisoned for life.

Not only has this man disgraced our Nation, he is directly responsible for creating millions of dangerous enemies we didn't have before he became commander of our military and grossly abused that power. He is directly responsible for tens of thousands of deaths of and serious injuries to American troops as well as the deaths of and injuries to millions of Iraqis and Afghans, many of whom were innocent civilians -- including women, children, and babies in their beds!

No other American President has disgraced the Office the way G.W. Bush has, yet the swaggering degenerate was allowed (by Obama) to walk away smirking about it all. The best thing the American People could do in the way of apology to the world for this man's arrogant crimes is to hand him over to The Hague for prosecution.

But, incredibly, there are millions of Americans who believe Bush was a good President. And that is why this Country is in its present condition.

yeah sure...a war criminal..and DEMOCRATS had a nice little HAND in the conditions of today
And Clinton didn't do so bad in the DISGARCE department and WAS IMPEACHED..
Hate Bush all you want but you don't get to make up your shit..no one is buying it

Last edited:
Nothing trumps 9/11/2001 and Iraq. Seperately they would have destroyed any Presidency...combined it's nothing short of a COLOSSAL FAILURE of historic proportions.

thats kinda tough faulting Bush for 9/11 Marc.....i would bet it would have happened even if Clinton had another year to go......dont forget the Security agencies were not communicating very well to each other.....and the same people on the ground actually trying to prevent such things were the same people under Clinton as Bush.....im sure they did not waver in their jobs just because of the Presidential change.....
OK Harry,

I admit that was pure rhetoric, the blame on Bush, but still, he was inept. He handled it badly and made a very bad situation WORSE.

He's already gone down as the WORST President in U.S. history. At this point only uber-partisan hacks are trying to argue otherwise.

BTW, told ya I'd be here.

Can't say the same for Listening though.
It's very valuable to Democrats to use a Republican for a scapegoat. It keeps the onus off your damn wasteful spending and entertains people who are sold out to wrongdoing.

The truth is, George W. Bush was not inept, but instead was well-advised and did all he could to ensure your safety from terrorists for the duration of his presidency.

I hope President Obama begins facing his fiscal responsibilities and stops demanding money the American people don't have. The generation being born right now is facing over a $200,000 apiece repayment for this current deficit.

I would be impressed if President Obama turned a leaf and invited both parties in to settle differences, put a budget that controls deficit spending in place, and live off what we have, not what we wish we had.

The federal government is not the Make-a-Wish Foundation, but Obama did a pretty good job of making good things happen for his supporters only while everyone else is expected to pay for his fun and games.

He lost my respect when he called Republicans enemies and labeled every one of us who disagreed with his disastrous fiscal meddling as racists, which is about as far from the truth as claiming Democrats always supported blacks. They didn't so much that their punishing arm aka the KKK mistreated blacks, used them badly, called them vile names, and hung them without trials any time they had an issue. Because Republicans stand firm for equality and improvement by competition, Democrats labeled us as racists when we didn't change the Constitution to say we would forever worship blacks by catering to their every need because their 6-generations-removed ancestors were slaves. Republicans freed them. Republicans fought for them to have rights for 100 years while Democrats formed lynch mobs to deal with blacks, and rich Dems merely hired strongarm toughs to beat them up and lynch them so they wouldn't dirty their hands doing it.

Not the Republicans.

I'm sick of you painting us into a racists' box. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I saw some of that when I was young. There were still towns within 100 miles of me that regularly imposed curfews on people whose skin was black, and they would shoot them if they were out after 6 pm. That's why I'm NOT a Democrat.

He BROUGHT the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE that you and your ilk are so rabidly mad at Obama about and you say "he wasn't that bad?"

Have you totally lost your cotton-pickin' mind?!?!?

*SMH*

Actually the housing bubble that started this whole mess started before clinton, but clinton gave it a big boost. Bush warned of it, before it happened, but barney frank demanded everything was okay. Also the bubble burst after the democrats took both houses, and started the spending spree.
Nothing the Democrats did compares with one tenth of the damage done to the U.S. Economy and its reputation as did Bush's wholly unnecessary and criminal invasion and occupation of Iraq and his decision to emulate the Russian military debacle in Afghanistan -- both of which continue to wear away at our Nation's character and substance like an advanced cancer.

It was UNDER Bush's Administration...under HIS policies.

Take some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES damn you!

Your partisan BS is nothing but old. Fannie Mae started it all. Bush did NOT want Fannie Mae. Yes, the wars were bad. But what else? Your obama phone is releasing too much radiation

:badgrin: Wow, you actually exist. There is actually someone willing to defend that piece of garbage. This is rather mind blowing.
Surprisingly, there are many of them.

The reason for this financial phenomenon is Obama has placed the cost of Bush's Iraq and Afghanistan debacles into the budget, which Bush failed (incredibly) to do. Also, the cost of Medicare Part D, which Bush adopted to patronize the pharmaceutical industry, has emerged in the current budget.

Bottom line: Obama is being billed for Bush's wasteful expenditures and misadventures.

He BROUGHT the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE that you and your ilk are so rabidly mad at Obama about and you say "he wasn't that bad?"

*SMH*

fannie mae and freddie mac had nothing to do with it ....ehhh

Period. Full stop.

Like one of my fellow posters said recently, just the money lost in Iraq alone would have averted the near TOTAL financial collapse from occurring...at least not on his watch.

G.W. Bush makes President Jimmy Carter look like a natural champion.

Thank you America.

:clap2:

Read about James Buchanan sometime.

yeah sure...a war criminal..and DEMOCRATS had a nice little HAND in the conditions of today
And Clinton didn't do so bad in the DISGARCE department and WAS IMPEACHED..
Hate Bush all you want but you don't get to make up your shit..no one is buying it

Clinton was impeached and there he was on Obama's arm. helping him hand Willard his liver. Now your boy Bush helped Romney also, right? :badgrin: No, the GOP is so frigin ashamed of W and what he did to this country, they failed to mention his name or even refer to him in the third person.

Nope, your boy W wasn't even invited to the convention...well maybe he was and the mail lost the invitation. He has left your GOP swinging with little hope, other than to pander to the retards in the Tea Party.

But he may have made history. He may be the last Republican to occupy the White House. You should be impressed!

*SMH*

fannie mae and freddie mac had nothing to do with it ....ehhh

Pretty true, dupe. Their share of the real estate market went from 75% to 25%, while Bush cronies and regulator went nuts...Read something.

Period. Full stop.

Like one of my fellow posters said recently, just the money lost in Iraq alone would have averted the near TOTAL financial collapse from occurring...at least not on his watch.

I am no fan of GW Bush, but keep in mind, when Bush had 6 years of a Republican controlled house and senate, in those 6 years he added $3.4 trillion in debt. Under Bush, we never had a year with the word trillion in terms of added debt.

When Democrats won big in 2008, in just ONE year, they added $3 trillion in debt, wow, it only took Democrats 1 year to come $400,000 short of what Bush and Republicans spent in 6 years. We have yet to have a year of under a trillion under Obama.

Oh, and Bush didn't get 22 of our Navy Seals killed by having them put on a slow antiquated helicopter. First Ambassador killed since under Jimmy Carter, Banghazi, Fast and Furious, a nose that snorts cocaine like a vacuum cleaner, failed stimulus, racially dividing America, class warfare, pissing on our Constiution and flat out hating America and having that missing link for a wife that thought America was a downright mean country and was suddenly for the first time proud of this country.....and....ahhhh I am at the point I could write a book.

Forum List

Back