Now It's Dominion Under Counts

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Under counted votes not caught by the tabulating machines in several states........??

A Williamson County municipal election on October 26, 2021, “produced end-of-day tape reconciliation reports that seriously undercounted the number of ballots actually cast.” If not for an astute poll worker and a small group of concerned citizens who formed a group called the Tennessee Voters for Election Integrity (TVEI), the anomalies and QR code failure errors would not have been investigated. The undercount and other issues were found in six Dominion scanners in three distinct voting centers in Franklin, Tennessee. While these were not the only issues found in Williamson, the undercounted ballots were of interest to two men investigating elections in Georgia because of identical issues discovered there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moncla had long been investigating errors in Georgia, but when the Williamson County, TN election showed errors that were later referred to and confirmed by the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) in its March 31, 2022 report, Moncla’s findings in Georgia were substantiated. Incredibly, in the case of Williamson County, the EAC was able to replicate the errors, but they “admitted they do not know what caused the DVS machines not to count the ballots.” Moncla says the same errors had also been found in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and possibly Nevada. The Williamson County investigation resulted in the suspension of Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) equipment. DVS was replaced with ES&S—which isn’t much better.

Election Oversight Complaint: Error Pair Causes Undercount in Elections

Did you really thunk terrorist OMAR won twice???

Omar2.jpg

Under counted votes not caught by the tabulating machines in several states........??

A Williamson County municipal election on October 26, 2021, “produced end-of-day tape reconciliation reports that seriously undercounted the number of ballots actually cast.” If not for an astute poll worker and a small group of concerned citizens who formed a group called the Tennessee Voters for Election Integrity (TVEI), the anomalies and QR code failure errors would not have been investigated. The undercount and other issues were found in six Dominion scanners in three distinct voting centers in Franklin, Tennessee. While these were not the only issues found in Williamson, the undercounted ballots were of interest to two men investigating elections in Georgia because of identical issues discovered there.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moncla had long been investigating errors in Georgia, but when the Williamson County, TN election showed errors that were later referred to and confirmed by the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) in its March 31, 2022 report, Moncla’s findings in Georgia were substantiated. Incredibly, in the case of Williamson County, the EAC was able to replicate the errors, but they “admitted they do not know what caused the DVS machines not to count the ballots.” Moncla says the same errors had also been found in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and possibly Nevada. The Williamson County investigation resulted in the suspension of Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) equipment. DVS was replaced with ES&S—which isn’t much better.

Election Oversight Complaint: Error Pair Causes Undercount in Elections
And when the case went to court...what was the outcome?

I believe the cheating started with barry.
In what world would a black man with a muslim name get elected so soon after a muslim attack on our country?
Yeah...highly unlikely.
That's why he pretended to be a Christian long enough to get into the White House.

Do you think Poppy Bush was a Christian ?
View attachment 711684
This is what I think Papa Bush and his sons are:

Them and every president we have had since are NWO/repesentatives. Except Trump. He is a business man who knew how to make money for us and our country. Let's do that again...

Them and every president we have had since are NWO/repesentatives. Except Trump. He is a business man who knew how to make money for us and our country. Let's do that again...

And before being Reagans VP then president he was Cia director for a long time don't forget ...and there's no telling what kind of nasty covert ops he had a hand in......he was CIA in Dallas around the time of the JFK murder was he not ? One of Dulles' boys.

I believe the cheating started with barry.
In what world would a black man with a muslim name get elected so soon after a muslim attack on our country?
Yeah...highly unlikely.
But the constitution allows it. The same constitution that allows you to vote.

I'm amazed all the talk of election fraud started on the election of Biden. Not a mention of it when Trump wins. How coincidental.

And before being Reagans VP then president he was Cia director for a long time don't forget ...and there's no telling what kind of nasty covert ops he had a hand in......he was CIA in Dallas around the time of the JFK murder was he not ? One of Dulles' boys.
He was US ambassador to China when Nixon normalized relations with China in the early 70s. That is when the sellout began.

But the constitution allows it. The same constitution that allows you to vote.

I'm amazed all the talk of election fraud started on the election of Biden. Not a mention of it when Trump wins. How coincidental.

Dont be a retard.
Trump actually beat hillary because the dems werent prepared to cheat that much.
With biden they didnt leave anything to chance.

He was US ambassador to China when Nixon normalized relations with China in the early 70s. That is when the sellout began.
Poor Nixon was caught between every rock and hard place you could imagine.....but I believe he was more a Devil's advocate than as terrible as he's often described as having been.

He was owned by the mob too.... remember when he pardoned Jimmy Hoffa who was whacked shortly after ?

Dont be a retard.
Trump actually beat hillary because the dems werent prepared to cheat that much.
In fact, she won the popular vote. If they weren't prepared to cheat that much, am I to assume Trump was?
With biden they didnt leave anything to chance.
Again, like every Republican you have no evidence of any such thing.

In fact, she won the popular vote. If they weren't prepared to cheat that much, am I to assume Trump was?

Again, like every Republican you have no evidence of any such thing.

You'll have to get used to electoral votes.
How you havent by now tells me a lot about your intelligence.

Trump and his supporters will be vindicated in less than a month.
Hang in there ya leftist puke.

You'll have to get used to electoral votes.
How you havent by now tells me a lot about your intelligence.

Trump and his supporters will be vindicated in less than a month.
Hang in there ya leftist puke.
I understand them perfectly but not even you can justify unrepresentative swill having that power.
The fact that you don't understand democracy tells me about your intelligence.

I don't care who controls the house etc. Joe will be the POTUS regardless.
What is likely to happen is you lot will oppose everything and the country will stagnate as before.
You'll all chortle and rejoice as government business declines through pure recalcitrance. That is why leftists are called progressives.

You spelled con wrong.
It's c-o-n
"CON man"

Forum List

Back