Now Fran Drescher is the voice of labor?

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Oh come one nothing but a bunch of millionaires crying cause they cant ad more shit to their crazy collections. Why don't they get together and fight this hard for disabled and home less. Cause these fake people think they are better then us. Those who really need help are beneath them. Please Holly weird can die for all I care. They have everything they want and still not happy. The greed knows no bounds,

She's that annoying woman who was in that TV show "The Nanny." I hated that show, and her voice was like fingernails on a chalk board. That woman is fucked up. She and another woman were raped at gunpoint in 1985, and her husband came out as being gay in 1999.

No wonder she has some screws loose.. :laughing0301:

Oh come one nothing but a bunch of millionaires crying cause they cant ad more shit to their crazy collections. Why don't they get together and fight this hard for disabled and home less. Cause these fake people think they are better then us. Those who really need help are beneath them. Please Holly weird can die for all I care. They have everything they want and still not happy. The greed knows no bounds,

who does she think she is? sally fields?

You would do better!

She's that annoying woman who was in that TV show "The Nanny." I hated that show, and her voice was like fingernails on a chalk board. That woman is fucked up. She and another woman were raped at gunpoint in 1985, and her husband came out as being gay in 1999.

No wonder she has some screws loose.. :laughing0301:
lol

Yes hollywood go on strike and NEVER return

I wont miss you

Hollywood "stars" are pretty irrelevant in most cases. I take their talking points with a grain of salt.

It was the writers that went on strike first. Because they don't want to be replaced by chatGPT writing all of the new scripts. The Actors Guild is striking in solidarity, which is typical for Hollywood unions.

My first true love was from Joisey, and talked like Fran. Music to my ears.
The big hair and mini skirts didn't keep me from watching the show either.

Forum List

Back